Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social Blade figures have a wide variation but if you take the middle point she's potentially getting around £2,500 a year from Youtube.

Then she will get her commission from JD Seasonings - not sure if they also pay her to advertise them - plus her freebies from the company.

Reactions: 4
To be fair to her you do also have to deduct her original cost of the item from the car boot sale/charity shop, postage and paypal fees so she will have made a bit less than your figures but she still needs to declare it for tax as she works and its additional income. Plus what she makes from youtube needs adding in too.
And Patreon ..

she was selling items for around £20 that she had paid 50p for
Disgraceful woman!

Reactions: 3
Someone worked out before her patron must be around £90 a month. Can't remember where I read it she doesn't even do much for it apparently.

Reactions: 3
So, let's say:

£2,500 from YT (conservative estimate)
£1,200 from eBay
£1,080 from Patreon

round it up with a guesstimate of £220 pa from JD Seasoning commission/ads

£5,000 additional income per annum. Nice little earner for the Gammons, I wouldn't mind a £5k tax free bonus every year.

Same here.

But the stupid woman doesn't realise that if she actually follows sw and loses weight she would earn more with more views. But too dumb to realise the potential.

Her subscribers have gone down by over a quarter this month... Not surprising really. Would love to know if Fopperholics have gone down.

Someone worked out before her patron must be around £90 a month. Can't remember where I read it she doesn't even do much for it apparently.
It's gone down to 56 patreons now, and then she has to pay a fee, so not earning anywhere near £90 a month

So, let's say:

£1,200 from eBay
£1,080 from Patreon

£5,000 additional income per annum. Nice little earner for the Gammons, I wouldn't mind a £5k tax free bonus every year.
How would she get that much from YT? Her viewing figures aren't much

So, let's say:

£1,200 from eBay
£1,080 from Patreon

I would say your figures are way off!

Reactions: 1
New video just popped up trying on plus size clothes... So she can't be a 14.i feel slim without even watching. That's stopped me from delving into treat cupboard thanks Jane 😂

Reactions: 2
Ah yes forgot she would have to pay a fee. But I'm sure she had around 62 patreons before so that's 8 less so around £12 less than last month already

its a size 14.........

and when she said the size 18 was now big as she's lost weight I spat my drink out laughing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me and my sisters all find boohoo are big in their sizes aswell in all different kinds of clothes. Most places I'm a 12 in boohoo it has to be a 10 and they are sometimes loose, so in Reality she would be a bigger size elsewhere

Reactions: 2
Revised figures:

£1,200 eBay (based on an average of £100 pcm)
£400 YT (taking lower end of Social Blade estimate)
£480 Patreon (based on £40 pcm)
£120 JD Seasonings (based on £10 pcm commission)

That's still £2,000 pa tax free plus any freebies.

Pays for a decent holiday :)

Would you really put sudocrem on your face in front of hundreds of people? She really is a complete mess. I'm sick of seeing her boring chopped tomatoes/peppers/JD seasoning concoctions done in the slow cooker. They look so watery and samey. I actually did slimming world for the millionth time this week and its shown me that it's not for me. It's just the same crap over and over again 😩

This trolling crap makes me angry. She can pose nasty memes about
People but can't take our honest view of her.
It's gone down to 56 patreons now, and then she has to pay a fee, so not earning anywhere near £90 a month

How would she get that much from YT? Her viewing figures aren't much

I would say your figures are way off!
She makes money from the advers at the start,middle and end of her videos. She also makes money from all the affiliate links in her drop down box. I remember someone saying on I who has less subs thsn Jane that they make £50 a month from JD sales. Anone factoring in what she makes from Slimcon?

Got to add it can't believe she's now trying to brand herself as a plus size woman. Come on Jane last week you were a size 14! Make your mind up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.