Jane gammons #19 Janeychins has goals as big as her rolls, her only views are from trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I came on here to laugh at her shopping but you lot have said it all :ROFLMAO:
The pre cut apples, the pre cut cucumber. Honestly, who in their right mind buys that, unless you are buying a lunch on the run, of course.
Oh and the cheese triangles she uses in soup or in roasted peppers, yeah right, when did you last have that then? About 18 months ago when you were following Slimming World.
She thinks she's wife extraordinaire, looking after the bean when in actual fact, she controls him in every possible way even down to limiting how much melon he's allowed๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿˆ :LOL: Who can't polish off a melon themselves in a few day? The reason why they can't/don't is because they're too busy filling themselves up on processed crap and crisps.
Anyway, that's 2 days worth of food she's shown us, where's the rest?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I came on here to laugh at her shopping but you lot have said it all :ROFLMAO:
The pre cut apples, the pre cut cucumber. Honestly, who in their right mind buys that, unless you are buying a lunch on the run, of course.
Oh and the cheese triangles she uses in soup or in roasted peppers, yeah right, when did you last have that then? About 18 months ago when you were following Slimming World.
She thinks she's wife extraordinaire, looking after the bean when in actual fact, she controls him in every possible way even down to limiting how much melon he's allowed๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿˆ :LOL: Who can't polish off a melon themselves in a few day? The reason why they can't/don't is because they're too busy filling themselves up on processed crap and crisps.
Anyway, that's 2 days worth of food she's shown us, where's the rest?
yeahhhhh but if they bought a full melon, Jane would have to cut it up (because bean is a man child) and she hasnt got time because sheโ€™s so bizeeeeee with her biznessss ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yeahhhhh but if they bought a full melon, Jane would have to cut it up (because bean is a man child) and she hasnt got time because sheโ€™s so bizeeeeee with her biznessss ๐Ÿ˜‰
Oh yeah, she's so busy she's having a week off a month into starting her global empire :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh yeah, she's so busy she's having a week off a month into starting her global empire :ROFLMAO:
She totes deserves a week off though, sheโ€™s a superstar #girlboss, hustling for that dollaaa ๐Ÿคฉ god Iโ€™ve been watching too many anti-MLM videos haha.

• Haha
She totes deserves a week off though, sheโ€™s a superstar #girlboss, hustling for that dollaaa ๐Ÿคฉ god Iโ€™ve been watching too many anti-MLM videos haha.
She does so deserve it! Must be totally exhausting packing all those samples.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder whose filtering Charlie Jane didn't know you could do those things๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, I've just searched Slimcon on YT. Can someone please explain to me what the duck I've just watched???? And how the hell Chubba the Hun has the front to keep spouting this weightloss & callree counting bullshit when the video evidence is there that she has been losing and finding the same half stone for years, is beyond me. Poncing about like she's some kind of bleeping celebrity when she's no better than the poor sods who have (presumably) paid to be there in the hope of finding inspiration. If anything Charlie (KFC bargain) Bucket should have been up on that stage he lost way more than she ever did.
Chubba the hun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thats got to be in the next thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Back with the inspiring shopping, frozen chips frozen roadies and toad in the hole. Bet bean can't get home from London quick enough ๐Ÿ˜‹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Chubba the hun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thats got to be in the next thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Back with the inspiring shopping, frozen chips frozen roadies and toad in the hole. Bet bean can't get home from London quick enough ๐Ÿ˜‹
The thought of one of the chins turd,s in hole evening meals must frighten the duck out the balding bastard. No wonder he always looks as miserable as sin having to face shite food every night and a control freak of a wife, he is defeated Absolutely brow beaten but must admit I donโ€™t pity him one bit, he needs to man up and grow a pair, can only blame himself !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thought of one of the chins turd,s in hole evening meals must frighten the duck out the balding bastard. No wonder he always looks as miserable as sin having to face shite food every night and a control freak of a wife, he is defeated Absolutely brow beaten but must admit I donโ€™t pity him one bit, he needs to man up and grow a pair, can only blame himself !
I don't either, I dont think he could actually be arsed to leave her. Breathing is an effort for bean most days!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Itโ€™s funny how he always says โ€˜my beautiful wife, thanks for everything you doโ€™ or something similar on their anniversary, birthday etc posts. What does she do exactly? Coz it certainly aint making him nutritious meals after his long working day and long commute! Her idea of a homecooked meal is bunging something in the micro or oven. It has to be Chins that writes his posts - he probs doesnt even know he has an insta!

• Haha
How is chins brother 6 years older than her but looks so much younger... just came across their Xmas vlog from 2017. It's really sad that Charlie is an only child and not with his mum for Xmas. Why didn't they invite her along too I wonder. And took me you can see where she has inherited her chins from ๐Ÿ˜ณ her mother is a portly lass!

• Haha
How is chins brother 6 years older than her but looks so much younger... just came across their Xmas vlog from 2017. It's really sad that Charlie is an only child and not with his mum for Xmas. Why didn't they invite her along too I wonder. And took me you can see where she has inherited her chins from ๐Ÿ˜ณ her mother is a portly lass!
He deffs looks the younger of the two and Jane is her mums image ,I think in the wedding vid you can really see it..

Reactions: 7
Chins might think sheโ€™s married sheโ€™s got her feet under the table that bean wonโ€™t ever leave her. Iโ€™m a lot older than her and have seen it yes Janeykins they do get sick of you and find better, bean could find someone that doesnโ€™t molicoddle him telling him what to eat when to eat treat him like a toddler. Bean is boring but Jane probably makes him boring, she works 4hrs a day nana naps is girl boss to pishy acid, freezes the poor guy with lack of heating , makes him wear mouldy clothes, she wears fanny looking clothes and clothes that is so tight it blows her noggin up to the size of balloon oh I forgot that is the size of head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ nowadays chins a ring on the finger means duck all you treat them bad Iโ€™m sorry they will go astray sometimes the grass is always greener on the other side and I guarantee bean will realise that. Itโ€™s a couple that wonโ€™t grow old gracefully cause chins doesnโ€™t know the meaning

Reactions: 14
Jane is the working class equivalent of those Bridget Jones described as 'smug married'. I can't imagine that any single 27 year old women looking at Charlie and thinking 'what a catch'. Even less can I imagine any 30 year old single man envious of Mr Gammon's wife.

I am not going to have another stab at her appearance, Jane can scrub up well, but as with everything about her, when she can be arsed!

Her worst attribute in my eyes (other than the situation with Mrs Gammon's Snr - shame on her) is her utter laziness. The short shifts at work, the lack of pride in her appearance. The 'get rich quick' schemes. They only regularly have one fully cooked from scratch meal a week, the Sunday roast, Charlie cooks it!!

I am wondering if the frozen roasties shown today are result of Charlie asking for her to do her bit?

You have nothing to be smug about Jane, I am not jealous (well perhaps of your youth, which BTW you are wasting!)

Jane has just over 2 years before she hits 30. 30 is when you usually start to pay the pay the price for an unhealthy lifestyle. Jane has already had her gallbladder removed, that is unusual under 40!

Reactions: 17
Why does Chins think being married is the be all and end all of a woman's life? I wouldn't take Bean if his arse wsa studded in diamonds & he was gift wrapped. If I ws married to either of them I wouldn't be broadcastin git to anyone! She has no real ambition, she just wants to be a "kept woman", a little wifey, brainless & clueless, spending hubby's money quicker than he can earn it. I have a friend esactly the same - he husband left her for another woman when she was 40. She had to get a full-time job just to pay the bills and with no pension paid into, she'll be working until she drops. Take note Chins!

Omg don't...Charlie would get the job of being at the business end with a bloody camera so she could vlog it and in the background you'd hear him say "yea its alright" while Jane is screaming for more pain medication because she can't take it anymore ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I reckon we'll be free of the spawn of chub for a few years yet. This is Jane we're talking about so he's probably been poking it in her belly button anyway.

Here you go @hedgewitch
Ooooh fabulous! thank you. I'm away to read. x

Just watching the Assstdah haul. So running commentary incoming...

1, We just don't eat that much cucumber, melon.....Well perhaps you should. Try replacing your multiple daily snakzzzz with them & you can thank me later.
2. Your ratio to shyte/fruit and veg looks at about 80:20. You might want to switch that round. Again, you can thank me later.
3. A 1.5kg bag of frozen chips for 2 people for one week??? I have no advice for this other than go away and have a word with yourself. Does she know what 100g or less actually looks like? I can guarantee there is no way she will put that amount on her plate and call it 'filling'. And also it may be a 'fafff' to make your own roasties but at least they're not full of bleeping additives.
4. DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW HOW MUCH PROTEIN YOU ARE HAVING A DAY OR HOW MUCH YOU ACTUALLY NEED? No, you don't. Might want to replace some of that with a few complex carbs, they might actually give your brain function the boost it's severely lacking.
5. Aloe Vera bum wad. Not suprised. After all that processed crap your rings must light up like the afterburn of a bleeping fighter jet. Amazed it was only a 9 pack but I guess with all that protein and very little fibre you don't curl one off more than a couple of times a week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlie mustn't have got her much for her anniversary or else we would have been sickened if it had of been anything worthwhile...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Jane just needs to accept that she will never be thin, will never reach her goal weight and stop talking about calorieeeees/weight loss on her channel altogether. Itโ€™s becoming embarrassing now.

Charlie has a decent chance of losing weight, he always seems to lose well when he tries and goes out on his bike. If you are reading this Charlie, keep at it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.