Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t buy the coat in black though, it’s a tenner 🙄

She’s really dragging the weigh in video out guyyyys
Probably trying hard to lose half a lb this week so she can pretend she lost some last week 😆 She doesn’t look like she’s lost anything to me her why all the lies I don’t know.

Does she not realise returned clothes are put in quarantine where as if her chubby mitts were all over the clothes trying stuff on they can’t see what’s been touched and fingered to put out the way she is so simple and worse every day

Reactions: 9
She wastes so much bleeping money it’s unbelievable 🙄 she wants a laptop to play sims yet she’s oh so busy guysssss I’m not sure I can even watch her for the tattle banter anymore she’s so full of crap

Sorry about all the moaning 😆 I was watching and commenting here as things popped up

She wastes so much bleeping money it’s unbelievable 🙄 she wants a laptop to play sims yet she’s oh so busy guysssss I’m not sure I can even watch her for the tattle banter anymore she’s so full of crap

Sorry about all the moaning 😆 I was watching and commenting here as things popped up
Me too ! So she thinks she looks like Princess Anne ? No you look more like Mrs Bridges ! (Anyone remember her - Upstairs Downstairs ?)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she picked up some "tubberware" 😂 😂
That could be her new line of clothing.....Tubberware by Chins

Chins ya should’ve got the 18 in that awful coat, it’s skin tight on your arms!
I admit I am wearing size 18 these days, sometimes a 20 but since I started buying my actual sizes I feel so much more better in my clothes. Not sure why Jane just doesn't buy the size she is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s defo copying someone, the way she was talking in the kitchen, is it Narrrdia? I don’t watch her YouTube but chins is defo copying for a change

Reactions: 10
Who joins National Trust when you can't have free access to it!!? She really thinks she's made it now she's a member!🍆

Not surprised that dishrag was reduced to a tenner...give it another week, they'll be giving them away!

Opened the wine to get it to room temperature! What an absolute idiot! :ROFLMAO: Oh and she's snacking on Walkers crisps, what happened to the protein snacks?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who joins National Trust when you can't have free access to it!!? She really thinks she's made it now she's a member!🍆

Not surprised that dishrag was reduced to a tenner...give it another week, they'll be giving them away!

Opened the wine to get it to room temperature! What an absolute idiot! :ROFLMAO: Oh and she's snacking on Walkers crisps, what happened to the protein snacks?
I wondered the very same when she got a bag of walkers and scoffed on about the calories not being to bad what about the protein though eh Jane?

Reactions: 8
Where is the weigh-in vid?! I’m guessing that had they lost a reasonable amount of blubber, they would have filmed a video immediately. Instead, what we will get is a long and drawn-out explanation of how her body feels amazing following a 1/8 of a lb loss and how her clothing is feeling baggy ... I can’t get over the fact that she bought a size 16 when as many of you comment on here, she really is at least a 20. The denial continues. In a brief nod to the monstrosity that is the bobbly off-pink coat, she had the temerity to declare that she doesn’t like coats that ‘do this’ and she demonstrates a buttoning-up kind of motion. No Janeychins!! This is what coats should do! Yours just never do up. Worst ever example is that thin navy raincoat thing (typically worn for ‘dwives’) anyone remember this? She squeezed into it like a sausage, bursting from its skin. Anyway, even a floppy flappy garment such as the new coat cannot hide the sad truth: there’s a whole lotta body under there. Then she’s boasting about how she sneakily tried it on in the shop!!! This is someone who, a matter of weeks ago, was supposedly too anxious about the pandemic to work. Nonsense!!!!!
Am also astounded (but not really) that her idea of a healthy balanced day includes a whole pizza and a packet of cheese and onion crisps. Once again, there was no whiff of anything fresh or slightly nutritious. The poor khaki coat will have to perform miracles if it is to, as she says herself, ‘hopefully get bigger’. I’m sure it will and before long, we will be hearing more utter crap about how she thinks that she ought to have bought the size 8. Still, compared to the bean’s recent Boo Hoo Hoo haul, this coat is in fact, positively baggy. (Oh no, I’m now having a very unwelcome vision of the bean in those drainpipe shorts.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
RE the whole MLM scam I rate this womans you tube, she is on a mission to call these scammers out!

Is American and their scammers are a different leel but she is on the money on this, and some of the bullshite is scary!!!

I LOVE her! I only discovered her a couple of days ago so I'm working my way through. I can't wait for her to do FM.

So now the shopping hauls have been saved for the poor paying members (imagine paying to see such exclusivity!!) we now only see her food when she's 'prepping', I use the word very lighty! But what it does show is that despite them 'absolutely loving' the live clean plan and saying they are going to eat more protein, look into macros, they have gone straight back to their old way of eating, i.e pizza and crisps!
The moment has gone for the weigh in, we're almost another week down now and they haven't even bothered to update. I suppose it doesn't even matter now, she's sold all that she going to sell to her followers and reaped the rewards, so who cares what she weighs... Jane clearly doesn't!
Well, you know how she always says her weight doesn't define her, she right, it really doesn't! It doesn't actually matter what she weighs, or more to the point, what she tells us she weighs, she looks exactly the same, we can see she hasn't lost weight!
She's too busy 'coaching' (ha, coaching, she only been doing FM herself for 2 minutes, yet she is coaching others. I pity them) to worry about vlogging now. In fact she's exhausted, she's so busy! I must say, exhausted wasn't a word that entered into my vocabulary when I was her age, because I was young and fit and I was working (and playing) bloody hard too!

• Haha
I mentioned, on an earlier thread, about Boohoo and the sweatshop in Leicester......no precautions taken re Covid-19 and work continued throughout lockdown! Not only clothes made under slave trade conditions, but could possibly be made by infected workers....🙈 That green coat?! its just a big blouse really! I thought it might have had a tie belt at least, but it just hangs open. It’s neither warm, waterproof or even showerproof, what’s its purpose? And pull and haul at it all you like, it’s definitely not baggy...quite the reverse! She never shows you anything properly, she pulls, wraps, open, closes...stand still and let us see the damn thing! And I wouldn’t have bought that 30p pizza! It was halfway out the box! Who’s hands had been on that before putting it back on the shelf?! But, yes, pizza and crisps back on the menu.....same old, same old at the Gammons

Reactions: 8
I can never understand why she wears sports gear when she has no intention of exercising. Yes I get that for the most part it's comfortable, so is a leotard but you wouldn't see me wearing one to do my grocery shopping in Tesco because I would look ridiculous. As does she. Also I bet you a weeks worth of MF that when she bends over you can see her fong.

So now the shopping hauls have been saved for the poor paying members (imagine paying to see such exclusivity!!) we now only see her food when she's 'prepping', I use the word very lighty! But what it does show is that despite them 'absolutely loving' the live clean plan and saying they are going to eat more protein, look into macros, they have gone straight back to their old way of eating, i.e pizza and crisps!
The moment has gone for the weigh in, we're almost another week down now and they haven't even bothered to update. I suppose it doesn't even matter now, she's sold all that she going to sell to her followers and reaped the rewards, so who cares what she weighs... Jane clearly doesn't!
Well, you know how she always says her weight doesn't define her, she right, it really doesn't! It doesn't actually matter what she weighs, or more to the point, what she tells us she weighs, she looks exactly the same, we can see she hasn't lost weight!
She's too busy 'coaching' (ha, coaching, she only been doing FM herself for 2 minutes, yet she is coaching others. I pity them) to worry about vlogging now. In fact she's exhausted, she's so busy! I must say, exhausted wasn't a word that entered into my vocabulary when I was her age, because I was young and fit and I was working (and playing) bloody hard too!
I've got half way in skim watching and I just can't do any more. I'm done. Joins the National Trust but isn't interested in the houses........Nope, who needs to be interested in social history when the coffee shops are open.....Seriously this woman is the reason Jesus wept. But I am pleased Wobble chops took my suggestion on board and treated the Bean to about £7.50 worth of items out of her vast profit. That surely evens the scale now she has her MacBook.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can't believe she's joined the NT at this point in time. We haven't been able to visit anywhere for the last 3 months and now we have to book if we want to go! I'm surprised she's paid for something when options are so limited. She already said that one she wants to go to visit is always booked up!
We have one really local to us and use it for dog walking usually, but now we have to book, that's not really an option because, well, who wants to book a dog walk, we'll just go somewhere else!
It doesn't make sense, she doesn't make sense. One week she mentions saving, the next week she's wasting money.

• Haha
It’s all or nothing with her. No your not supposed to use others cards she’s only got it so they can all go as a family but surely Eastbourne has some free beauty spots and parks she wants to try getting out the car first and visit those not just her favourite grave yard. Is she pregnant? Would explain no weigh in and someone shared a screen shot of her which looked like she could be. Janes tell is her face she usually slims down face first bit it’s not changed at all from what I see.

£10 coat
£500 holiday
£1000 laptop
£5 nighty
Charlie’s boohoo haul
Let alone food shop and 100 top up shops
This is just spends she declares she could buy her beloved smarty car with that kinda money 😂 who eats a whole pizza especially when calorie counting where’s the protein gone?

• Haha
eating habits have gone right back to pre free food plan I see! a whole pizza each with crisps as a snack and then they wonder why they're bursting out of clothes incredible hulk style, the sight of Charlie spilling out of those daisy dukes will haunt me forever

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.