Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly right. She imagines we’re all wishing we were her. She thinks shes great because she’s married, she can’t get over it! All these stupid hashtags #Sussexwife #wifelife......is that all she aspires to Be? A wife? Jane, I’ve been a wife for many years, it’s no big deal, there are MILLIONS of us, you and daft boy are not some inspirational couple to be admired or envied, You have your whole life ahead of you and what are you doing with it? Eating your entire body weight in junk, stupid live clean plans, buying cheap tat from cheap shops, working part time in a job you’ve been doing for years and making no progress and now you’re flogging fake perfumes as part of a pyramid scheme!!! Which part of your life do you imagine is inspirational?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t even watch for the laughs any more! She has become unwatchable, I’ve even muted her on Instagram. I really used to enjoy her videos, used to look forward to her uploads 🤫🤦‍♀️ But she has changed into a greedy, self obsessed fame hungry “wife”!! If I was a real life friend of hers or a relative or her husband!! I would be telling her, Jane STOP, this isn’t you.... come off SM!!!
Same! I can’t even hate watch Chins anymore, she gets on my wick!

Reactions: 15
Exactly right. She imagines we’re all wishing we were her. She thinks shes great because she’s married, she can’t get over it! All these stupid hashtags #Sussexwife #wifelife......is that all she aspires to Be? A wife? Jane, I’ve been a wife for many years, it’s no big deal, there are MILLIONS of us, you and daft boy are not some inspirational couple to be admired or envied, You have your whole life ahead of you and what are you doing with it? Eating your entire body weight in junk, stupid live clean plans, buying cheap tat from cheap shops, working part time in a job you’ve been doing for years and making no progress and now you’re flogging fake perfumes as part of a pyramid scheme!!! Which part of your life do you imagine is inspirational?
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Love this! I don’t get the big thing over her being a wife either, same here I’ve been one for 15 years and nobody gives a tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
tut tut Jane....you can't hold raffles without a gambling license, people get their paypal accounts frozen for having them and groups get closed yet there you are offering one on your insta stories...berk :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The tit I got sent. I don’t know the person, I never asked to me contacted I’m sure they are even breaking some law contacting people in such a way. Jane just needs to do a tit illegal raffle and she’s made it I hate these stupid schemes she might do ok purely because she has a following of idiots out to please her
I dunno how to make it bold but yesterday I called bingo on the raffles I knew it was coming

• Haha
Reactions: 11
tut tut Jane....you can't hold raffles without a gambling license, people get their paypal accounts frozen for having them and groups get closed yet there you are offering one on your insta stories...berk :rolleyes:
I’m tempted to message her and tell her. Not that she’d ever listen though

I think £20k is the point at which you need a licence but (1) you can’t run a lottery for private gain; and (2) you can’t use PayPal for it either.

Reactions: 7
How long till Jane runs the pick a number for a £1 and win a bottle competition??
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Even i didn't think it would be this quick.

She must be way off target to have to resort to this already 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
In my opinion she’s really hit a new low with this. If you report the Facebook raffle though I’m sure it will be removed. She must be desperate for money.

Reactions: 10
I just had a look on her Facebook page and wow she is really trying to push the members subscription isn't she! Bigging herself up as some big shot Youtuber. duck off chins... I also snooped Helen's page and she was asking for spaniel pups for sale 🙄 Do they all need to get a dog for content now?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I just had a look on her Facebook page and wow she is really trying to push the members subscription isn't she! Bigging herself up as some big shot Youtuber. duck off chins... I also snooped Helen's page and she was asking for spaniel pups for sale 🙄 Do they all need to get a dog for content now?
So many people are getting puppies our local dogs home put out a please today as they know once lockdowns over and people can go out etc the dogs will be dumped 😞 breaks my heart! Plus why a spaniel they are very high energy usually working dogs that need stimulation don’t both Helen and Gav work?

• Sad
As we are overdue a new thread, I'll have a go. Jane Gammons, fleecing the Gammonettes, does she have any morals, none we've seen yet

Reactions: 8
So cringe with the wife stuff. Two hashtags that make my toes curl are wifelife and mumlife.
One of the vlogs she did after her wedding I swear she said "I want to be a housewife for a little while"
😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So many people are getting puppies our local dogs home put out a please today as they know once lockdowns over and people can go out etc the dogs will be dumped 😞 breaks my heart! Plus why a spaniel they are very high energy usually working dogs that need stimulation don’t both Helen and Gav work?
Helen will be thinking if she gets a dog, she’ll be out walking with it and that’ll help her lose weight....y’know the ‘weight loss journey’ that’s she’s been on since Adam was a boy......yes, great idea while they’re on lockdown and the weather is nice. Not so nice when it's freezing, wet, snowing, sleet and the dog still needs walked! And how are they going to train a puppy if they’re both working?

Why does she say access to private groups and training surely the training will be (fake it until you make it pretend your doing amazing then sign up gullible twats then run illegal raffles) she’s so lazy she wants all the sign ups to earn money from them and sit back and relax with Netflix 😆

Reactions: 6
Looks like its gone already :oops:
🤚 I was awake at 5 and bored on Facebook. My days work is done 😂

Ha ha Jane, bet you didn't think that would happen. Maybe you shouldn't be so greedy 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.