Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think last year she said they were a large now this yr it's an XL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She got them from amazon the links in her video she just confused me she said they are generous but the banged on about sizing up and then said she’s an 18, 16, 14 but likes a 16.... my brains still trying to work it out.

Video “buying summer dresses online”

Yeah she says in recent vlog it’s XL but in the original says they are very generous so size down 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She got them from amazon the links in her video she just confused me she said they are generous but the banged on about sizing up and then said she’s an 18, 16, 14 but likes a 16.... my brains still trying to work it out.

Video “buying summer dresses online”

Yeah she says in recent vlog it’s XL but in the original says they are very generous so size down 😆
She's gone a right skank! I'll have to watch it nown😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I thought she was much smaller last year but it still looked to small for her then 😆 must of started believing her lies and was tricked into thinking she was slim be warned she doesn’t half love herself and checks herself out in that video.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched her vlog and she’s exactly what’s wrong with this clap for nhs stuff.
Clapping like a f**king seal and saying she’ll miss it when it’s over.
I clapped the first night but when dim wits like her started going out hollering and clapping and making a mockery out of the cause doing it simply for the fun of it and then going online and dissing people who don’t clap like somehow the clapping means you actually care?!
I work night shifts as a hsa , and I don’t support this clapping malarkey and neither does my mother and sister who are both nurses. If she wants to help then she should volunteer all her free time to good causes. I’m sure Charlie bean can pack his own god damn lunch, he is a full grown man!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Jane, even if, and I am suspicious, you are in a calorie deficit, surely the main point is being healthier. I lost 3 stone in 5 months a few years back on slimming world. I know SW is less than perfect but I limited my carbs to fruit and non carby veg. My sins were made up of a tablespoon of olive oil here and there for four portions of 'free' food recipe. This also meant I was less likely to go in for seconds (cause of the 1.5 sins per portion). I avoided rice, pasta and potatoes having the likes of cauli rice, courgetti and celeriac instead.

Non only did I lose weight but my skin was clear, I felt amazing. I did have the occasional treat but it was a solero or a few beetroot crisps. I also used a bit of cornflour, parmesan, avocado, smoothied fruit etc as sins. You can't get healthy eating crap.
Bad form to quote my own post, just want to add I know if is possible to eat carbs and lose weight, just difficult for me. I had a weeks off my 'red' plan and a week on 'green' and followed it to the letter. Put on 2 pounds. My SW consultant stated U must have cheated, I know it was water weight. Everyone is different but surely better health is the goal?

That's brilliant news you must be ecstatic💝....... You'll be giving the gammon hell now for sure then 😂
Thank you I am really pleased for now obviously as I,m never going to be cured ☹ And as for giving her hell, well I,m never exactly kind to her am I but it’s about time I ramped it up 🤣🤣🤣xx

Who noticed her grab the front of the dress and pull it. I was awaiting for it’s still a bit big here 😂
If she’d have said that think I would,ve drove down to Eastbourne and made her eat that dress as ther literally is no escape from that hideous looking nana dress now and the fact that it’s extremely tight. Was cutting off the circulation on her arms for one thing and her belly apron was well on display, bet Charlie had to cut that dress off her as duck knows how she got it on !!! Must have been a medical procedure😂😂

That jumper ages her at least 10 years
mmmm so that makes her look 55 now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love the word “skank” 😂😂

I think last year she said they were a large now this yr it's an XL
Her lies trip her up all the time, she tells that many ! Wonder if she’s like that with Charlie? Must be as don,t think she can help herself !

anyone else disappointed that she doesn't thunder down the hall and rugby tackle charlie like she showed us and claimed to do every day to greet him from work?? also pretty sure that vlog needs to be titled ad or gifted for the freebie jewellery kit!
Probably the neighbours complained about the racket so she had to stop ! Yea right another bleeping lie from the porker that looks more like an Orca everyday !

I thought she was gonna do it on her story yesterday but she didn’t, she just shouted to him. Boring bean sounded brain dead as he walked in
God he is bleeping hard work isn’t he ?? It’s like he needs a key or something in his back to wind him up to get him going! I couldn’t cope with that I must admit, seen more life in a cemetery than with the combover !!!

Who the hell would want to do a collab with her to do with weight loss! Jesus Christ, who are these people/companies?!
Deluded ones just like her !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She,s a bleeping sight for sore eyes!

I can’t stand the Hinch either, would love to stick a pan scrub right up her bony arse !

I think she gets too out of breath to do that now plus the bleeping size of her. If Charlie ducked she would probably go through the wall they sound like plyboard !!

I,ve had a couple of days out, nothing bad ladies just the opposite . According to my consultant I,m kicking the arse of the big C even though I would much rather be kicking the joints arse and although I can’t go backwards with it, what is there has either disappeared or shrunk massively so been on a bit of a bender !!! Soooo wobbly gob and these two latest vlogs, where do I start. Well only 2 words to describe her.......Fat Twunt !!
Wonderful news, I’m so happy for you ❤❤❤ X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That jumper is bleeping disgusting.. There's a reason it was 3.50. 🤢

A little tip for you Jane : oversize clothing hangs great on slim people but makes plus size folk look bigger. You're welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Jane, even if, and I am suspicious, you are in a calorie deficit, surely the main point is being healthier. I lost 3 stone in 5 months a few years back on slimming world. I know SW is less than perfect but I limited my carbs to fruit and non carby veg. My sins were made up of a tablespoon of olive oil here and there for four portions of 'free' food recipe. This also meant I was less likely to go in for seconds (cause of the 1.5 sins per portion). I avoided rice, pasta and potatoes having the likes of cauli rice, courgetti and celeriac instead.

Non only did I lose weight but my skin was clear, I felt amazing. I did have the occasional treat but it was a solero or a few beetroot crisps. I also used a bit of cornflour, parmesan, avocado, smoothied fruit etc as sins. You can't get healthy eating crap.
I agree, sw really does work if it’s done properly. Jane was having half a bag of spuds with her tea no wonder she was a slow loser along with the massive lunches she used to have 🙄, people slate slimming world but I love it, if you use common sense it’s great. I’m the same with my syns I have bits in my meals then I’ll have say a Kit Kat with my cup of tea at night, then a few more treats at the weekend. Calorie counting encouraged me to eat more crap, a bit like Gammons haha that’s why I only did it for a bit. It was a case of an apple being 80 odd calories then a chocolate biscuit wasn’t much more so I was going for the biscuit 🤨. No you definitely can’t get healthy eating crap, that’s where she’s going wrong 🙄

Reactions: 11
Just watched her vlog and she’s exactly what’s wrong with this clap for nhs stuff.
Clapping like a f**king seal and saying she’ll miss it when it’s over.
I clapped the first night but when dim wits like her started going out hollering and clapping and making a mockery out of the cause doing it simply for the fun of it and then going online and dissing people who don’t clap like somehow the clapping means you actually care?!
I work night shifts as a hsa , and I don’t support this clapping malarkey and neither does my mother and sister who are both nurses. If she wants to help then she should volunteer all her free time to good causes. I’m sure Charlie bean can pack his own god damn lunch, he is a full grown man!!
Especially as it was the health care workers she didn't want to deal with instore . They were the one's who would have had the early access on her shift.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's not usual for people with IBS to fast, they need to eat small and regularly, or else!!
Jane's bowels never get a rest ,she eats incessantly there's no way she could fast IMO .She's diagnosed herself with IBS I'd have that too if I ate all the processed junk she packs herself with..But genuine sufferers would I'm sure have to look after their diet and eat accordingly..Irritable bullshit Jane suffers from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jane's bowels never get a rest ,she eats incessantly there's no way she could fast IMO .She's diagnosed herself with IBS I'd have that too if I ate all the processed junk she packs herself with..But genuine sufferers would I'm sure have to look after their diet and eat accordingly..Irritable bullshit Jane suffers from 😂
Remember her lactose thing when she did SW? That was self diagnosed and all but gone now. Never remember her saying she went for any tests to she if she was intolerent 😐

Im betting if she doesn't lose weight on this 'journey' she is say omg i m gluton intolerent and someone will call her out saying oh Jane, did you go for the tests too and did they make you too sick to leave the house as well?

Reactions: 6
Remember her lactose thing when she did SW? That was self diagnosed and all but gone now. Never remember her saying she went for any tests to she if she was intolerent 😐

Im betting if she doesn't lose weight on this 'journey' she is say omg i m gluton intolerent and someone will call her out saying oh Jane, did you go for the tests too and did they make you too sick to leave the house as well?
Exactly ! it's like the whole anxiety thing as well she was cured in a week without any meds.She'll jump on any bandwagon and use it as an excuse for failure..We know her too well gals ;)

Reactions: 4
Exactly ! it's like the whole anxiety thing as well she was cured in a week without any meds.She'll jump on any bandwagon and use it as an excuse for failure..We know her too well gals ;)
It is true anxiety and stress can cause IBS I was terrible after I lost my dad but what you put in your mouth plays a huge part.

She’s live right now on insta if you want to see her working out I bet downstairs neighbours thinking “I didn’t know we were due thunder”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.