Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is true anxiety and stress can cause IBS I was terrible after I lost my dad but what you put in your mouth plays a huge part.
Yes but does she have anxiety and stress that's the thing? one minute she's so afraid she can't go to work the ,nxt she's waltzing round home bargains.Is she the "real deal" or a compulsive liar ,I can't work her out...

Reactions: 8
She reminds me soooo much of my Nan except my Nan is more sociable and fun and usually sees alot of friends (not now obvs) her favourite shop was bon marche but now that's shut down she shops in Matalan 😂 although to be fair my Nan dresses better than Jane. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She got them from amazon the links in her video she just confused me she said they are generous but the banged on about sizing up and then said she’s an 18, 16, 14 but likes a 16.... my brains still trying to work it out.

Video “buying summer dresses online”

Yeah she says in recent vlog it’s XL but in the original says they are very generous so size down 😆
I just watched some of it. Dress 1,2,3 were Amazon, dress 4 Ebay I think it said in the description. Those dresses never did fit her properly! They were really tight around her arms and belly even back then. You could see her gunt in all of them. She is so deluded! She needed to go UP two sizes, certainly not size down. Why is she obsessed with clothing being tight on her. Does she not know it makes her look bigger the tit. I'm amazed she managed to get them back on the other day. Bet the bean had to pull it off her. As we've all said, no one cares how small/big she is, but the level of delusion is quite worrying 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Omg I know it's been said before but how many snacks...it was snack after snack after snack... I finally dared to watch the vlog earlier. Well I skipped through as I cant deal with watching a whole video. I'm not that hardcore

Also not doing weigh in videos...why is the video titled weigh in then :/ stupid bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes but does she have anxiety and stress that's the thing? one minute she's so afraid she can't go to work the ,nxt she's waltzing round home bargains.Is she the "real deal" or a compulsive liar ,I can't work her out...
Liar every time for me, she turns it on and off too easily !

I laughed when I watched Helen's vid she's just Jane word for word .She said she doesn't want her channel to be all weightloss related, can someone enlighten me what her channel is about ? If there's nothing weightloss what else has she to offer she doesn't do anything 😂

• Haha
The only conclusion I come to from watching her waddle around in a dress that clearly doesn't fit is that she needs the 'hate' as much as the lovin from Babs, Amy and Hayley oh and Katherine.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only conclusion I come to from watching her waddle around in a dress that clearly doesn't fit is that she needs the 'hate' as much as the lovin from Babs, Amy and Hayley oh and Katherine.
bleeping hell the fan club is expanding as fast as Jane's waist 😂😂

• Haha
I laughed when I watched Helen's vid she's just Jane word for word .She said she doesn't want her channel to be all weightloss related, can someone enlighten me what her channel is about ? If there's nothing weightloss what else has she to offer she doesn't do anything 😂
Helen is like a tan 'n' jane pick and mix, janes daft weight loss views and always starting again this time more focused than ever blah blah blah and tans hair washing beliefs...ie hardly ever!

• Haha
Both Jane and Helen are known for weightless. People follow them for that. They don't have dazzling personalities or exciting lives. They aren't attractive, intelligent or interesting. 🙈

Reactions: 12
that bloody jumper is giving me all the lol's today, its effing awful and she looks like she's wearing my nanas curtains from the 70's 😂

jane.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
that bloody jumper is giving me all the lol's today, its effing awful and she looks like she's wearing my nanas curtains from the 70's 😂

View attachment 131453
Jesus, what even made her pick it up?! Yes defo 70’s curtains 😂

Wow, she looks massive!!!! What the hell, has she suddenly got even bigger than she was, but yet still claiming to be calorie counting?! 🤔😂
Yes, she’s still on it and spouting off about it on YouTube/Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Jesus, what even made her pick it up?! Yes defo 70’s curtains 😂

Yes, she’s still on it and spouting off about it on YouTube/Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
She's a little rat, she must think we're all thick! Whoever listens to her and actually believes anything that comes out of her mouth is an absolute moron 😏

Reactions: 5
She's a little rat, she must think we're all thick! Whoever listens to her and actually believes anything that comes out of her mouth is an absolute moron 😏
I know, it does make you wonder who these people are! I reckon there must be a few Gammonettes on here having a nose, we’ve already had one cross over here and reveal themselves 😂

• Haha
she's making it too easy for us with the jumper of doom and now the thumbnail of her IGTV - her head looks a stone heavier!!!

jane.png

she can't call that a workout! it looks like she's a at a tit disco and dancing to things like the music man and agadoo

• Haha
  • Wow
Its selective with her. I've been on medication for depression and anxiety for 7 years but my dose has come right down and hope to be off them by end of the year 🤞I have had cbt and counselling and have done a lot to help myself. Not had a panic attack for ages. Its taken 7 years to get where i am now but i still get my days where i can't face people and feel like utter crap.
Took her 7 days to get over her bout of whatever it was she had.

she's making it too easy for us with the jumper of doom and now the thumbnail of her IGTV - her head looks a stone heavier!!!

View attachment 131462

she can't call that a workout! it looks like she's a at a tit disco and dancing to things like the music man and agadoo
Love to see her do a Joe Wicks or a Jillian Michaels, instead of some prancing around. Them two are ANIMALS 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 131453
Jane...my great grandma rang and she wants her jumper back!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.