Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JDo777

Her allegedly IBS ridden bum hole will be blocked for a while because she’s so far up her own backside, “oooh I have been so busy, ooooh my office, oooh I need a new chair“, yes she will need a new chair with her ever expanding bottom given the double Mr Whippy she devoured in seconds even if it took a couple of hours to track down! Charlie can’t ever have learnt the words “No Jane”. I wonder when he’s due to give birth to his ever growing food baby that’s obviously inflating his ever expanding tummy? Yes it was me who identified that there was a double burger in her huge bagel stack. I doubt she will ever make the connection between double ice creams, double burgers and the fact she feels “so fat and frumpy and hates her bingo wings”, she can be as fat and frumpy as she likes but it’s the constant lies, lack of integrity and keeping promoting weight loss/calorie counting without actually doing it is what is getting my goat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
Oh her patreon has dropped to 29 she will be having a hissy fit 😂 I like to check now and again 🤣🤣🤣 but still 29 numptys out there paying for shit or no content - silly twunts 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

burnbookregina

I am so close to unfollowing the chins, her feed is really pissing me off right now. It's such a hate watch. Shes such a nasty piece of work making out shes so nice. Her anxiety which suddenly has gone and shes going shopping in different shops nearly every day like everything is back to normal. 2 youtubes every day it's all bull. I think I got up on the wrong side of bed, shes majorly wound me up the last few days/weeks

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I would have agreed to what someone said earlier that Jane just went through her cupboards for the livingstones taste tester stuff but then I thought nah, there’s no way either of them, especially Charlie would have let those crisps go! Have you ever seen anything as greedy as Charlie eating crisps! And all that nose breathing🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Those creepy selfies Charlie ... just don't you look like an absolute tool. Charlie is gonna have bigger tits than janeychins at this rate.. I reckon he's gone from a B to a C he has actual tits in the food tasting vid🥺

• Haha

Tatvam

She's really messed up there!!
That is the last message the company will want her to put out!! "You can just buy it all yourself for half the price" !!! 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Disneylover

VIP Member
Oh Jane, even if, and I am suspicious, you are in a calorie deficit, surely the main point is being healthier. I lost 3 stone in 5 months a few years back on slimming world. I know SW is less than perfect but I limited my carbs to fruit and non carby veg. My sins were made up of a tablespoon of olive oil here and there for four portions of 'free' food recipe. This also meant I was less likely to go in for seconds (cause of the 1.5 sins per portion). I avoided rice, pasta and potatoes having the likes of cauli rice, courgetti and celeriac instead.

Non only did I lose weight but my skin was clear, I felt amazing. I did have the occasional treat but it was a solero or a few beetroot crisps. I also used a bit of cornflour, parmesan, avocado, smoothied fruit etc as sins. You can't get healthy eating crap.
I agree, sw really does work if it’s done properly. Jane was having half a bag of spuds with her tea no wonder she was a slow loser along with the massive lunches she used to have 🙄, people slate slimming world but I love it, if you use common sense it’s great. I’m the same with my syns I have bits in my meals then I’ll have say a Kit Kat with my cup of tea at night, then a few more treats at the weekend. Calorie counting encouraged me to eat more crap, a bit like Gammons haha that’s why I only did it for a bit. It was a case of an apple being 80 odd calories then a chocolate biscuit wasn’t much more so I was going for the biscuit 🤨. No you definitely can’t get healthy eating crap, that’s where she’s going wrong 🙄

Marj24

VIP Member
Had a nosy at the comments on the vlog, Gammonettes asking where she got her dress! It's an effing nightie! She couldn't even be arsed to get dressed before going live after her nana nap, lazy AF!

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
She wants to buy it. Remember she always goes on about little smart cars but now she’s racking in an extra fiver a month flogging perfume and £200 from members she needs a company car 😉 so going for a Fiat 500 instead I bet they were down the garage the minute they re opened to have a look.

“guyyysss I got my own little car, it’s nice ennit charlieee I paid for it myself well we boroooought it together didn’t we Charlie I put in £200 you paid the rest coz we went halllfs”
Helen and Gav have just had a new car in their last vlog, Jane will be jealous as f--k and will be telling Charlie that they need a new car.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
Well I tried a wee experiment between CC & SW I done CC for a full week I never went over 1400 6 days of the 7 except one day I went slightly over 2000 calories and see on that day I used 74 syns, one of the days I ate 1320 calories and would have used 59.5 syns I weighed in this morning and I GAINED 15lbs for all I was below calories I was eating stuff I never normally eat I was eating more processed food (honest I didn’t eat pukka pies 😂) I just wanted to show that eating processed foods, junk definitely does not work I’m back today on the SW wagon as it works for me. CC is too free. I mean a king pot noodle is 547 calories but 27.5 syns, it’s madness. I was like Jane not eating homemade healthy food and I’ve gained over a stone, my skin has all broke out and I feel like complete shit. So how she can say eat wtf you want as long as it’s within your calories is beyond me. She needs to look at fats, salt she consumes, it’s not hard to rattle up a healthy meal that could work out the same amount of calories but less saturated fat etc but I just wanted to try the “chins” diet so there you go I tried it and it’s pish 🤣🤣🤣 I was expecting a gain as I know you can’t eat that kind of food and loss even within your calorie allowance and she has a cheek to go upto 1700 no wonder she’s piling the weight on

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
what a load of tosh that was, talk about scoffing for the sake of it! made me laugh when she said she was loving it so far and not feeling hungry.......she'd only had a flapjack and a snack at that point 😂 it wasn't even lunch time but she's feeling satisfied and thinks it will be a success, Charlie on the other hand sounded like he'd given up already with his "lets see how we feel after day two" comment. I don't understand how they have the same size portions, when she dished it up hers was the same as his yet I noticed she'd scoffed it down quicker as her plate was clean and probably licked yet he was still eating
Yeah I laughed at that too! She said something like 'there's a lot here, it's really filling' and then the next clip was her plate looking like she'd licked it clean and Charlie still eating :ROFLMAO:

Call me a pedant (I am!!) but those sachets and bits and bobs are all measured amounts. If I was doing that with my husband, I'd cook them separately to make sure we got our proper allocation portion but then we know she's never worried about detail like that!

Last edited:

Rosap

FFS some idiot signed up to her pyramid scheme. She's going on about how many orders she's put in. She obviously doesnt realise that after month 1, none of her "customers" will need more shit spray so month 1 will always be the highest monthly figures she'll ever have. From month 2 she'll have to keep recruiting to make money

Once a fool, always a fool

• Haha

bananasplit88

VIP Member
I was really bored this afternoon so I went back to find the first Jane thread as I only came across her later on. Talk about Groundhog Day! Literally nothing has changed in the almost 18 months since - plugging JD seasonings and fake fragrances, starting over with SW cos she’d put on a shit tonne of weight since her wedding, even though she was scoffing burgers and chips as snacks between meals. She’ll never change. It’s quite sad really. She needs a life overhaul.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I thought the last but one vlog she said she’d enjoyed saving money and not buying tat during lockdown?
So then we see in the latest one she’s been to Poundland and bought...more tat!

Honestly, for someone so anxious about venturing out during the pandemic, she’s still going out shopping for non essential stuff, it’s quite unbelievable really.
I’m not anxious but I’m still observing lockdown rules and hoping that sensible people like me outweigh and compensate the idiots like her.

lexiloo

VIP Member
she can piss off with her "doing so well with calorie counting" we have eyes Jane.....we can see that is clearly a fib

Rosap

thats interesting. the important thing in that is not the calories, its the protein target. you plan your meals to protein target first, and it varies based on which source you use eg chicken vs tuna.
then the leftover calories you add your veg etc

Its not a anything for the calories scenario.

This is it exactly. It's based on high protein intake hence the higher calorie allowance. Using that site just to allow yourself more calories will make you bigger.

As I said before she doesn't just lie to her followers she lies to herself. Shes got a ridiculous high allowance for her as size and then doesnt even screen shot nutracheck so there's obviously more calories than she's saying.

I don't care if she's 9 stone or 19 stone. Just own it and stop lying ALL THE TIME

I'm off to watch the latest vlog, wish me well 😂

monga

VIP Member
Who really believes their fasting 16 hrs a day ? she can't even go an hour without shoving something in her gob..

• Haha
Honestly some of the comments 🙄 The vast majority of her viewers have to be Nanas. They think she’s great 🤦🏻‍♀️
They defo are, I’m sure of it. Women aged 50 plus for sure.

I’d love her to get new neighbours, a bunch of loud chavs with little shits for kids, they could jump over and piss in the water fountain 😂. She moans about the old girl upstairs, so I’d love it if this happened!
(coughs) I’ll have you know I’m a 50+ Nana
and I think she’s anything but great.... she’s the laziest bitch going, I’m 40 years her senior and work a 48 hour week ( when not furloughed ) and still put a home cooked dinner on the table for my hubby ... my youngest who still lives at home and my disabled father every single day the only time my microwave pings is when I have to reheat my own after working a full shift....
Once upon a time ... back in her earlier SW journey when she was just starting out I use to find her quite endearing and sweet but as I’ve continued to watch her my opinion has changed she’s morphed into this money grabbing, selfish, lying, manipulative, food obsessed, blob of her former self...

How can you fit an 🐘 into a smart car 🚗 answers on a postcard ....,🤪
Tell it there will be double ice cream at the end of a really long drive around, that’s how you fit an elephant into a smart car!
😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

JDo777

Ha ha ha I hope @scentsbyjane don’t smell of big fat fart she did on her Instagram the other day! Another waste of time and money, I’ll give it a month before she jacks it in, she has no integrity or diligence whatsoever! She’ll be getting no more freebies from her wax melt mate, talk about shafting someone for what you can get out of them, nasty piece of work!

• Haha