Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
diet going well for you eh Jane? makes sense now why she has the camera almost on mars when she films ;)

jane.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Joanne love! Your weight loss is bloody fantastic I’m pretty sure this lot (Helen and Jane) who have been losing and gaining the same 2/3 stone for the past few years aren’t the ones who have helped you, it sounds like you’ve done all the hard work yourself.
What’s wrong with these people? God I still cringe at Jane and Helen speaking at slimcon 😳View attachment 128979
Motivational ? What a laugh. Everyone of them have piled the weight back on. How can that be motivational. You need to question the thought process of these people !

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
Those are properly measured portions of food, they will seem tiny to Jane and Charlie so she'll just be adding a bit of this and a bit of that to the meals, probably doubling the calories in the meal.

monga

VIP Member
it amazes me how she thinks all the processed food and sugar, sugar, sugar is healthy simply because its within her calorie allowance, her energy levels, skin and hair would be so much better if she made better choices, its like being on holiday, we all eat the food and treats because its there and we're on holiday and buffets are life etc but I for one always look forward to being in a normal eating routine again and start to crave healthier stuff towards the end of it, Jane and Charlie eat like that all the time! it makes me feel sick looking at what she ate in one day, she's an advert for type 2 diabetes!!!
Very true. 600 cal on snacks she could have had a good healthy meal for that ,instead of all those empty calories..

monga

VIP Member
I thought she was a bit pissed on the live, she seemed very happy 😂 if I asked my husband what his favourite bag for life was he would tell me to fuck off 😂 honestly does she think this crap is good content 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mine would say put it over your fkin head and I'll tell you in the morning 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
so she hates being sat down doing nothing and likes to keep busy........since when??? do some more hours at Tesco you lazy work dodger!

• Haha
  • Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She said they had BOTH weighed themselves at the start......daft boy hasn’t lost an ounce more likely, even although Jane said his ‘stomach was shrinking’ No, Jane, it really, really isnt

Disneylover

VIP Member
I can’t even watch for the laughs any more! She has become unwatchable, I’ve even muted her on Instagram. I really used to enjoy her videos, used to look forward to her uploads 🤫🤦‍♀️ But she has changed into a greedy, self obsessed fame hungry “wife”!! If I was a real life friend of hers or a relative or her husband!! I would be telling her, Jane STOP, this isn’t you.... come off SM!!!
The change in her is unbelievable, I found her when I was looking for slimming world videos and I think Tarn recommended her. She was ok back then before she got married and then she just lost the plot. What a greedy, lazy money grabbing cow she is

Beggars belief

VIP Member
It just doesn’t sit well with me that a company is gifting these idiots food at a time when many are struggling to feed their families or are reliant on food banks. I think it’s tone deaf.
I absolutely agree! Especially when she blatantly keeps pointing out that she will recreate these meals! So has no intention to purchase them herself!! In fact I have no recollection of her ever repurchasing anything she has been gifted! So greedy and disrespectful to people who can’t afford to do the big shops she does and then gets free food too!! 😤

Glottal Stop

It looks to me like she was sitting on a chair and just put her feet on the scales :eek: Yes, I know it sounds daft but I've watched it a couple of times and her feet appear on the scales almost at the same time and it just doesn't look natural to me. Why would you do that in the dark? There's jiggery pokery going on here for sure. 🤪 I'm off to take my meds now.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
it amazes me how she thinks all the processed food and sugar, sugar, sugar is healthy simply because its within her calorie allowance, her energy levels, skin and hair would be so much better if she made better choices, its like being on holiday, we all eat the food and treats because its there and we're on holiday and buffets are life etc but I for one always look forward to being in a normal eating routine again and start to crave healthier stuff towards the end of it, Jane and Charlie eat like that all the time! it makes me feel sick looking at what she ate in one day, she's an advert for type 2 diabetes!!!

She looks heavily pregnant in that live, she also moves like it too.

Not sure why she thinks it’s entertaining!

She looks heavily pregnant in that live, she also moves like it too.

Not sure why she thinks it’s entertaining!
You know when you’re waiting to give birth and totally fed up, so when people ask you how you are you kind of grumble that you just want the baby out? That’s the vibe I get from this - she looks totally fed up and unhappy.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
On a vlog dated just 13 days ago, the Gammons got gifted over 8 and a half KILOS of meat, they have also had shops galore since. Another freebie today!

There are still no reviews on the website for the barbecue meat, having said that I personally wouldn't trust her to give a worthwhile, considered review as the Hammond will eat almost anything.

More fool the companies.
I'm sure she said in yesterday's live that they didn't have much in! That food should have lasted them 3-4 weeks

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
So they both forgot to have their afternoon snack. Maybe that’s an indication that they weren’t hungry and didn’t need it but oh no, they had to shove it in regardless like they are obligated to eat everything!

No pre weigh in from either of them so how are we (people that might be interested in purchasing) going to know if the plan works or not?

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Honest to god please don't berate me😬 but I noticed Jane with that sign in Tesco's all be it a while ago ,and it got me thinking our local Tesco offer those jobs to people who are "mentally challenged" for want of a better word,even the picker jobs are offered to people like that (not everyone).Does anyone think she could have a learning disability? but on the other hand she's a good manipulator 🤷‍♀️ I get mixed messages from her how can someone that age be so immature (Charlie too) their an odd couple for sure..

Last edited:
  • Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Someone said they must be really stocked up....Jane said they’ve used up everything because this was coming. Really? All that meat from her favourite butcher, the one she uses regularly? The butcher we’ve never, ever heard about? Because, y’know, she buys pre-packed meat from Tesco/Aldi/Asda? They’ve chosen this selection of breakfast/snack/lunch/snack/dinner/snack!!! Why do they need to be snacking constantly?? Who deliberately eats between meals! 5 loooonnngggg years she’s been dieting! 5 YEARS! And she’s still obese....how can this company imagine we’d be inspired by those two?

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Janes watching ‘Unorthodox’ which everyone thinks it’s about Hasidic Jews.......Jane thinks it’s about the Amish.

• Haha