Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
STOP all this eating fanacky shit!! If you want to lose weight then you get off your fat flabby arse face and do some fuckin proper exercise and eat properly!!! No point calorie counting when you have no idea of the macro's within those calories!!! Get off your soapbox talking utter shit about dieting and healthy life, which you have no comprehension of!!!!! Go exercise and stop pointing out calories which you don't burn off.... You fuckin Lazy Twunt!!!!!

Those creepy selfies Charlie ... just don't you look like an absolute tool. Charlie is gonna have bigger tits than janeychins at this rate.. I reckon he's gone from a B to a C he has actual tits in the food tasting vid🥺
Funny as fuck..... Moob man

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Disneylover

VIP Member
If they wanted her to live clean they should have just sent her a box with a letter inside saying....

Dear Gammon Joint,
We would send you food but you do 20 shops a week.
We are aware of NHs workers working 12-15 hours per day during the pandemic. We are aware of families and vulnerable people who are struggling to buy food so we have decided to send these parcels to these deserving people.
Should you wish to eat clean and remain in a deficit we recommend that you cook from scratch, stop eating pies and eat more fruit should you be peckish between meals.

Yours, Muscle Foods
Exactly this 👏🏻 Wtf is wrong with this bloody company?!

• Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
she's used the mini chopping board she took to the isle of wight as a display for her bottles of oil 😂 trying to be hinch sooo bad! oh and her dufus comment of "ive gone for a rose gold theme......with all the wood" in her kitchen "makeover" which is actually a little shift round of everything on the work tops, she showed it on the live all proud she managed to move some items and is doing a vlog on it too in case we all wondered how to pick up and item and move it a few inches along the worktop........blimey she's barrel scraping for content for sure!
I,ve even got my husband hooked now, every day he asks if there is an upload from “The Gammons” he just said there that the kitchen still looked cluttered to fuck ! Think’s she’s a greedy twunt ! Howling now watching the latest upload bag of shite where she’s saying that calorie counting is the best thing she’s ever done, fucking deluded !!!

So musclefood are renaming do the unthinkable and basically they are doing the unthinkable by giving those 2 fat blobs fucking 5 days worth of scran but it’s now called “live clean” For free once again. Will these companies ever learn? All this greedy cunt is interested in is not having to dip her fat trotters into her pocket for food. No doubt the kitchen cupboards will be full of choclit and everything else to keep them going as a top up, greedy pair of shites !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

NighttimeNurse

I absolutely agree! Especially when she blatantly keeps pointing out that she will recreate these meals! So has no intention to purchase them herself!! In fact I have no recollection of her ever repurchasing anything she has been gifted! So greedy and disrespectful to people who can’t afford to do the big shops she does and then gets free food too!! 😤
I bet muscle food are overjoyed that she's saying that..!

• Haha

Rosap

Why does she need a mirror in her "office"? And that's not even a desk, her lap top is on her printer 🤣🤣

I doubt she's ever been in an actual working office in her life. Stupid muppet

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
who does a taste test and reads the calories out?
why does charlie say "with no further a do" instead of without further a do?
how is a bloody food parcel gift a collaboration?
why are these dweebs doing taste tests that have been around on youtube for years and are usually done much better?
so many questions and im only two minutes in..........

im watching it in disbelief, both of them scoffing it all down, Charlie eating the crisps 7 at a time and her getting angrier and angrier at him for it then she decides putting a kitchen utensil on her head is a good idea..........what a pair of absolute tits

jane.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I really despair of her "fans" all commenting, well done, you look great, you're doing so well etc come the fuck on people! wake up, smell the chocolit and stop being utter tits in the hope she mentions you on a vlog so you can then say your life is complete........numpties everywhere

• Haha

Jacq596

(coughs) I’ll have you know I’m a 50+ Nana
and I think she’s anything but great.... she’s the laziest bitch going, I’m 40 years her senior and work a 48 hour week ( when not furloughed ) and still put a home cooked dinner on the table for my hubby ... my youngest who still lives at home and my disabled father every single day the only time my microwave pings is when I have to reheat my own after working a full shift....
Once upon a time ... back in her earlier SW journey when she was just starting out I use to find her quite endearing and sweet but as I’ve continued to watch her my opinion has changed she’s morphed into this money grabbing, selfish, lying, manipulative, food obsessed, blob of her former self...

😂😂😂😂
I'm also a Nana...a 60 yr one lol.But I feel exactly the same as you! I liked her in the beginning. I actually learnt a few tips off her,and she used to make me laugh. But like you said, she turned into this money grabbing person, who seriously cares about no one but herself. I hate it when she asks how everyone is doing. And then says, I really mean it. No, she doesn't. She doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself!

“It’s lovely not having to think about it” says the woman that buys everything pre packed with calories clearly marked for her 😆 not exactly like she usually weighs stuff out and prepares it is it 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
anyone else disappointed that she doesn't thunder down the hall and rugby tackle charlie like she showed us and claimed to do every day to greet him from work?? also pretty sure that vlog needs to be titled ad or gifted for the freebie jewellery kit!

• Haha
She is delusional! OMG thinking she "owns" her own business 😅
working in her "office" :ROFLMAO:

She's probably sat at her desk rubbing her little trotters with glee thinking she's the first person to stumble across FM perfumes and is going to be filthy rich from it.

Wake up call Jane, it's a scheme which relies on you selling a HUGE amount a month. Which after the first few months sales will drop dramatically. Who continually orders perfume on a regular bases? No one. She will be relying on her "team" to sell, most people will give up after the first few months and she will realise it's a lot harder and a lot more work than she thought.

Get a full time PROPER job Jane, sure do the perfume thing on the side if you want, but don't waste your time!
its the internet equivalent of having an Avon round 😂😂

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
how bloody long did it take her to reveal her weight loss?? waffling on and on and on about what a good week she'd had and trying to justify why she didn't want a big loss like last time she did it......sure jan ;)
if she halved the amount of snacks she eats she'd lose a lot more next week!
Or snack on fruit if she was peckish. When i was younger it was a case of:
Me "Mum im hungry."
Mum "Have some fruit then."
Me "silence..."
Mum "cant be that hungry then can you?"

My parents were born in the mid 40's and had a certain attitude towards snacking, chocolate and stuff like that. Not dead strict but strict enough.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Anyone listening to her talk about her new ‘business’ would think she set it up! The way she said ‘top notes as we like to call it’ 🤣🤣 At least it shows she has attempted to read the literature that comes in her pack because there is no way she knew about top notes in perfume beforehand!!🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she really thinks she's the next big thing in business eh? its so funny "no one talks about making money online" ffs jane check youtube its full of mlm vlogs both pro and anti.........educate yourself!
its like she thinks no one else has ever done a pyramid scheme, hope she'll be declaring the extra income! she'll have a decent first month with all her bum licks wanting to try it and help her out but then it will trail off and she'll lose interest like she always does. I tried it when a friend was flogging it.......to me its just copy perfumes, weaker scent that doesn't last but im a perfume snob, I like my brands so maybe im biased, i'll let babs and amy buy it all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
She wants to buy it. Remember she always goes on about little smart cars but now she’s racking in an extra fiver a month flogging perfume and £200 from members she needs a company car 😉 so going for a Fiat 500 instead I bet they were down the garage the minute they re opened to have a look.

“guyyysss I got my own little car, it’s nice ennit charlieee I paid for it myself well we boroooought it together didn’t we Charlie I put in £200 you paid the rest coz we went halllfs”
How can you fit an 🐘 into a smart car 🚗 answers on a postcard ....,🤪

• Haha

Palmtrees

VIP Member
The Gammons are my new weapon for weight loss. I'm trying to lose 2 stone and I'm one stone down. Now when I'm tempted to snack I look at their channel, see how big they are because the lie all the time about what they've eaten and I stop 😁. This morning I've swapped a 2nd breakfast muffin for grapes just by checking out the clap photo again
When I saw her outside clapping in that jumper it made me think “right that’s it - back to healthy eating” and I am nowhere near the size of her !

• Haha
  • Sad