Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
What’s this wank that she,s dared to put on now 😡😡😡😡 A live of her on her fucking patio which looks a fucking mess and she said she’s not saying anything because of blackout Tuesday. The cunt won,t even know anything behind the meaning of blackout Tuesday knowing her as usual she’ll just be jumping on the bandragon. For gods sake Jane if you had any decency about yourself post something that had some relevance relating to the death of George Floyd and the uproar that it has generated not you watering your fucking plants and your shit water feature. I did leave a comment and it’s probably been took down by the screwdriver twats by now!!

COME AND SHIT ON MY PATIO more like!!! Let's go girls!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 💩
I,ve shat on it big style !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Rosap

The Gammons are my new weapon for weight loss. I'm trying to lose 2 stone and I'm one stone down. Now when I'm tempted to snack I look at their channel, see how big they are because the lie all the time about what they've eaten and I stop 😁. This morning I've swapped a 2nd breakfast muffin for grapes just by checking out the clap photo again

• Haha
Charlie wiping his Fingers around that bowl of chilli actually made me feel sick, why would you show that? Awful manners the pair of them.

I reckon they have the muscle food meals plus the ten thousand calories they allow themselves each day.

• Sick

Disneylover

VIP Member
Jane is fasting for health benefits, only sometimes she does and other times she doesn’t.... eh? So, you don’t really care about the health benefits? You only care some days? And, no way does she have IBS! Ah couldn’t possibly eat all that junk she eats if she did. I have IBS (properly diagnosed!) and I can feel my gut twisting just looking at the rubbish she buys!! 🤢🤢
Agree, no way she’s got IBS, she’s full of bullshit more like! 😉

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Is she going to incorporate that into the 16:8 fasting plan or is out the window now she got her chubby trotters on a freebie?

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Just watched helens taste test they took the piss out of everything janey sent. Plus none of it was traditional English food

• Haha

Wtfherewegoagain

Is she going to incorporate that into the 16:8 fasting plan or is out the window now she got her chubby trotters on a freebie?
She has selected breakfast options so I'd presume fasting is out the window unless she will now try and cram three meals and all those snacks into her 8hrs.

Wtfherewegoagain

So the option she has chosen (1500-1800cals) actually states on the website that it is a sufficient amount of calories to maintain a healthy weight whilst still building muscle. She really is clueless. Plus they are £60 a box with a £10 off if you use Jane's code - such a great ad she doesn't even say the price!

• Wow

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
found it but it looks like its been edited, there was more about her life style on it when I saw it the other day hmmm
found it but it looks like its been edited, there was more about her life style on it when I saw it the other day hmmm
Thanks Lex, strange how its suddenly been edited. I have a feeling this 'Page' of hers on Muscle foods may be unlawful, it needs looking into. For a start it's misleading information, could that be determined as fraud?

Why on the live does she keep saying she’s going to recreate these meals if she loves them so much why isn’t she buying them again? What some shit advertising admitting to just use them then make it herself next time.
I'm sure Muscle foods wouldn't be impressed with that. What she's actually doing is showing people how to make the recipes on the plan, then she's encouraging them to "recreate" them, by saying she's going to next week. Isn't the whole idea to advertise these meals so people actually buy them?!

Trying to stomach the vlog now but wanted to look up this quick since they are consuming so many protein snacks let alone meals.
You really would have thought she would have known this, being the latest slimming guru and exercise coach 😂 😂 😂 😂

It just doesn’t sit well with me that a company is gifting these idiots food at a time when many are struggling to feed their families or are reliant on food banks. I think it’s tone deaf.
Exactly! And they are extremely expensive

Last edited:
  • Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Just saw the taste test videos and why the fuck was she wearing a pan on her head and over reacting to the laverbread? Strap the pan to your arse chins incase you shit youself on the way to work.
If they have a gain or a maintain on this muscle food thing then they will blame the taste test thing.

• Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Those pizzas look rank. And I see Charlie is on the alcohol!
He fuckin needs a drink being married to that gluttonous, pretentious bitch... He needs to grow a set while he's got Dutch courage and tell her he's packed his bags and fuckin off!!

Jane in the scheme of things has fairly few subscribers but she is actively seeking to rinse as many of their cash as she can for little reward. Her patreons get an extra video, haven't worked out what her subscribers get. She is literally ( correct context Jane) cashing in on loyalty, unless she has something of value to offer, shame on her. Sorry the loyal are so dim
People don't like liars and schemers..... She's running on borrowed time now online

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She’s so naive!
Of course the first month rush is going to be busy! All her cult followers will want to try this amazing perfume! Then the hard work starts where you have to start the heavy selling! I’ve heard of people losing friends over these schemes, won’t affect Jane obviously 🤣 but she might lose followers!
I’m with you Lexi. I like the proper stuff and I’m not into saving it for special occasions either and having cheap everyday stuff.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
They've only given 1 weigh in result and they are into their 3rd week of dieting but remember guyyyys, I'm not just a weight loss channel, and I will give updates here and there, not regularly, (despite advertising a supposed weight loss plan!) In opther words, I will give updates when (and IF) I lose and not when I gain or maintain. Keeping it real eh, Jane?

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Her vid will be up later guyyyzzzz,her eye looks black on her stories must be inflamed from all the perfume .She said she can't sit about all day watching TV she get's bored🤔well considering those sofa cushions have taken the shape of her arse I'd say that's a lie :rolleyes:
Well ask Tesco for more hours then Jane! My husband was climbing the wall when he was put on part time hours due to cv19 affecting the work load. He doesn't love his job but was pleased to be back after 3 weeks of 4.5 hours per day, of course relieved financially but he said theres only so much xbox one man can play 😂 never though i'd hear him say such a thing!

This new fad hardly involves any effort does it she will be sat on the sofa on her phone trying to flog it and send orders hardly manual labour is it😂
To send orders? Assuming it will be via a post office then? She was going on about feeling vulnerable at work with the general public but yet top up shops and now trips to the post office aren't causing her one bit of anxiety. I really hope her tesco boses are seeing this..

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
That vid needs an 18 cert flashes of Charlie's moobs and erect nipples will be giving me nightmares:oops: his head looks as big as hers now too..Roll on Friday till they start muscle food ,I've every faith in them🤥

• Haha
  • Sick

Disneylover

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the scottish taste testing ? she thought Irn Bru was an energy drink and poor Charlie was getting daggers for scoffing too many crisps ,she even said the sweets were made in Lidl🤦‍♀️
The faces she pulls when she’s doing these taste testing videos, it just proves how in love with bloody food she is 😂
Those crisps well got finished off I bet and the biscuits. What a pair of greedy bores they are. Such a fucking scav as well, “we don’t want people to send us stuff but we’re getting a po box” greedy grabbing fat arse 🤣

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Surprised she hasn't been tested at one of her many GP appointments or self diagnosed!

But then I guess being diabetic isn't as 'trendy' as having anxiety is it?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She got them from amazon the links in her video she just confused me she said they are generous but the banged on about sizing up and then said she’s an 18, 16, 14 but likes a 16.... my brains still trying to work it out.

Video “buying summer dresses online”

Yeah she says in recent vlog it’s XL but in the original says they are very generous so size down 😆
I just watched some of it. Dress 1,2,3 were Amazon, dress 4 Ebay I think it said in the description. Those dresses never did fit her properly! They were really tight around her arms and belly even back then. You could see her gunt in all of them. She is so deluded! She needed to go UP two sizes, certainly not size down. Why is she obsessed with clothing being tight on her. Does she not know it makes her look bigger the tit. I'm amazed she managed to get them back on the other day. Bet the bean had to pull it off her. As we've all said, no one cares how small/big she is, but the level of delusion is quite worrying 🤦🏼‍♀️