Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wtfherewegoagain

Jane,Jane,Jane you have learnt nothing from your time on Youtube - your new business venture needs to be posted as an Ad because you are selling and therefore making money. Even if it your own "business" it is still a requirement.

Reactions: 10

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Exactly this!! Who would say they ‘erected’ instead of ‘I hung the calendar up’ it’s so stupid! They talk complete nonsense.....and I wish she’d stop telling us daft boy’s stripping off or that he’s naked.....🙈 it makes me feel sick.

• Sick
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The change in her is unbelievable, I found her when I was looking for slimming world videos and I think Tarn recommended her. She was ok back then before she got married and then she just lost the plot. What a greedy, lazy money grabbing cow she is
I watched some of her old vlogs recently and the change in her is absolutely shocking. The more followers she gained, it deffo went to her sizeable head.

I did snigger at her recent vlog where she said her face is really bloated and she basically hasn't lost any weight 😄 reading here again Chins? 🧐🤫

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
She must really want out of Tesco poor Janeykins :cry: having to join a pyramid scheme and having to sell shitty replica perfumes

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
exactly! looks like shes a few sizes heavier in the current shots ;) why is she so thick that she fails to see people can totally tell shes's altered her pictures? its too funny, tattle gold for sure!
I think she secretly has all her sheep hypnotisedo_OCharlie's "hheellllooo "at the start of the vids is "putting them under" and her" oh de a 's" throughout is keeping them there.Her" bless you " at the end breaks the spell ! It's the only explanation as to how they think that fat fck is losing weight !! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Yes but does she have anxiety and stress that's the thing? one minute she's so afraid she can't go to work the ,nxt she's waltzing round home bargains.Is she the "real deal" or a compulsive liar ,I can't work her out...
Liar every time for me, she turns it on and off too easily !

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Well what a bloody cop out on the live clean round up!!! Charlie forgot to weigh himself at the start......... oh dear muscle food, you will have to send the fat porkers another one! This has made me so angry 😡 Forgot????? How the bloody hell can you forget, when doing a collaboration with a weight loss meal planner. Cop out. Disgusting
They didn't even do it right as they troffed all that food Helen sent over to them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Rosap

I'm sure I counted 1800 on one of her vids,and when she showed the days total is came up around the 1500 mark .she's obviously deleting some of the food before inserting the pic of the app.
This is it exactly. No one cares what weight she is but she's lying to her followers who are following her to get help losing weight.

She's using the wrong daily calorie amount, she's not using the scales properly and she refuses to screenshot nutracheck. She can't even do 16:8 correctly.

The only thing she's good at is inspiring others (ie me 😂😂) to lay off the snacks and not lie about what you eat

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
She’s very ambitious and is driven by money guyyyyys, yeah we know you’re driven by money you greedy cow. She‘s finally admitted her job in Tesco is part time after saying it’s full time for years 🙄
Shes desperately plugging this perfume company now the grabbing mare

• Haha
Thank you it’s my first thread title. I’m just scoffing some club biscuits whilst my pukka pie to cooks so I can really celebrate 🎊
Thanks @lexiloo for making it I’m not clever enough and would mess it up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Judging by the processed crap piled into Charliebean’s lunch suitcase you’d think he was going away for a week not just be away from home for one meal, I think she’s doing to sabotage his weight loss...a lot of what Janeychin’s says grates on my nerves but the way she says “Soreen loaf” makes me want to stick pins in my eyes, does it annoy anyone else to the same degree?
Soreen bugs me too as does bloody niv-ee-aay 😂

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Lunch suitcase 🤣 he takes a ridiculous amount of food to work. Yes I think you’re right, she is trying to sabotage his weight loss, she was well pissed off that he lost more than her.
Omg yes it bugs me the way she says it too, it could be a southern thing as I work with an Essex boy and he says it the same but I say Sor-een as in rhymes with Doreen 🤣 (I’m a northerner)
The advert used to say it....shhhh Doreen's having her Soreen...remember that one?

• Haha

JDo777

Well the saying goes “you can’t educate pork” in Janeychin’s & Charlie’s case you DEFINITELY can’t educate the Gammons’! No amount of “muscle” food will give her the will-power to walk the walk instead of continually spouting her bullshit! As well as IBS, Irritating Bullshit Syndrome she also suffers from FOMO (fear of missing out), she can’t possibly give the snack she didn’t need anyway a miss. As dense and stupid as the day is long.

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Did she say she had lost 3.5lb on that plan or 3.5lb total including the weeks calorie counting ?
3.5 inc weeks cal counting, so if memory serves me well probably fuck all as she noshed all that Welsh tucker from Helen as well !

including the CC, she was very vague.....could smell the bullshit through the screen
I could taste it, had to run to the loo to 🤮🤮🤮🤮

all the snacks are full on stodge, she ate the chicken with rice for lunch then a stir fry with plenty noodles a few hours later but right before that she had a grenade bar then crisps after it, she's like chuffing pac man racing round scoffing everything in site to get a higher score! don't get me started on Charlie cleaning the plate with his finger and licking it, what a pair of absolute grunters 🐷🐷
PAC man is such a perfect description of her! X

Attachments

• Haha