Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Can’t help but think muscle food trolls them like mean girls where she’s given bars to make her gain weight. Muscle food are pretty good if you are following a proper plan and exercise routine my husband used to buy from them on 3500 calories a day when working out to gain muscle etc I don’t think Jane even knows what protein is or does. She needs to exercise ffs foods fuel not pleasure muscle food must know and see she’s not serious about weight loss those snacks are gym goer snacks not binge eater snacks.
She does exercise!!! Did you miss the vlog where she said she enjoys a gentle walk??

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I can't be arsed finding the vlog where she said about having 1700 calories a day but I call bullshit as I have entered my details on the james smith thing she uses.....i am the same height and as of this morning the same weight as Jane and it gave me a calorie limit of 1581 🤔🤔🤔
She probably said that she is very active instead of sedentery so that it would give her more calories lol

burnbookregina

Ffs have you seen the masks she now has she recons her mum brought her.. yes jane you really need ppe *eye roll*

• Wow
  • Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Talking of pukka pies, she’ll be back on them next week, so much for the fucking clean living plan! Jane, you’re the biggest fucking fraud on YouTube hun 🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
a whole month on that "diet" oh my! she will be rolling like a weeble at the end of it with all that stodge and processed stuff........she will gloat she got it for free but all it will do is make her even more bloated and massive, it will affect also her moods, her skin and we can no doubt expect more atomic farts on her stories, bring on the tattle gold ;)

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
all the snacks are full on stodge, she ate the chicken with rice for lunch then a stir fry with plenty noodles a few hours later but right before that she had a grenade bar then crisps after it, she's like chuffing pac man racing round scoffing everything in site to get a higher score! don't get me started on Charlie cleaning the plate with his finger and licking it, what a pair of absolute grunters 🐷🐷

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she totally showed her manipulative side in the vlog, Charlie was saying he couldnt eat the laverbread and generally being so OTT about it but she kept saying he had to do it as it was part of the taste test, she said it over and over until he tasted it then as soon as he had she was almost crying saying don't make me taste it charlie, I can't do it, I'll be sick......I was so pleased he made her!! but what a pair of pillocks behaving like that over it, honestly these two are a pukka pie short of a 300 cal meal ;)

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
there is no way in hell thats all this greedy pair will eat in those five days, that is all just the starters and extra snacks judging by the amount they usually shovel in. Charlies pack ups are the equivalent of two full days of snacks alone

Rosap

Don't give her ideas 😅 😅

Jane doesn't seem to have any friends though. Unless she can rope in Helen to join or her sister in law. Or that one friend she visited her house and used her shark hoover.
Imagine being 28 and your only real life friend is your partner. As lockdown eases : no one to go on walks with, meet for a take away coffee, have drinks in your garden with.

If she wasnt such a lying catfish, id feel sorry for her

• Angry

kadykal95

Chatty Member
So she ate;

breakfast flapjack 217 cals
crisps snack number one - 93 cals
lasagne lunch - 471 cals
peperami snack two - 262 cals
chorizo pasta dinner - 457 cals
cheesecake snack three - 159 cals

total - 1659 and thats if she didn't eat anything else. Something tells me she did. Double carbs, snacks that she really doesn't even need, she's got no idea about weight loss.

I like how she mentioned if she could buy the cheesecake in the supermarket, mentioned re creating the chorizo pasta herself. Clearly NO intentions of carrying on with this plan herself :ROFLMAO:

Marj24

VIP Member
On a vlog dated just 13 days ago, the Gammons got gifted over 8 and a half KILOS of meat, they have also had shops galore since. Another freebie today!

There are still no reviews on the website for the barbecue meat, having said that I personally wouldn't trust her to give a worthwhile, considered review as the Hammond will eat almost anything.

More fool the companies.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I just watched last nights live shit show. Nothing to comment other than what a lot of mundane twaddle. I'm sure she just does it to fill her time while she's waiting for Charlie to finish showering...otherwise what was the point? Nothing informative, interesting, funny or otherwise! Luckily it's on while I'm working so I'm not actually wasting my time just sitting watching it!

Anyway, after it finished, a vlog of hers from 3 years ago popped up, so I started to watch it. Couldn't believe it - Charlie had just come back from a bike ride, she had just got out of her pit and she said it was 11.50 am. He'd had cereal before his bike ride, she'd got up earlier and had cereal and gone back to bed, apparently.
So, they were about to cook 'brunch' I thought brunch was when you miss breakfast and have breakfast and lunch combined but oh, no, not in the Gammons household! So that's breakfast and brunch so far.
She then went on to say, they would have lunch a bit later and then they were going to her Dads for dinner! Wow, just so greedy.

It's no wonder they are still trying to lose weight 3 years on.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I watched some of her old vlogs earlier as they came on on auto play... bloody hell she was so different before she got married etc. She seems so bitter yet really cocky these days. She has always been a dick though and an old woman that's obvs. I didn't realise she "didn't drink" when she's been knocking the gins back before! She did well on SW too. Cal counting really doesn't work for her (understatement of the century) Is it me or has she always been a bit of a bitch to Helen?? I sense an underlying jel bitch vibe towards her 'pal'

• Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
So, who reckons Amy is a feeder?:ROFLMAO: Lets face it, that food she sent was hardly Scottish specific was it?
The crisps - haggis flavoured, cookies/shortbread, Wham bar...all stuff you can get in England and no doubt Wales and Ireland too! In fact someone in the comments tells Jane she can get haggis in Tesco!! I'm sure she knows that anyway, you can't tell me she's never had to 'pick' one up for her job of picking. I bet there's nothing she doesn't know about what's for sale on the shop floor!
I'm amazed looking at the comments how many people say 'hilarious' and 'so funny'. I mean, really? What is funny about watching two greedy fuckers stuffing their faces on camera under the guise of 'taste testing'?
Jane reminds me of a hamster or a gerbil the way chews her food, her mouth going 10 to the dozen. Just watch her next time!

• Haha

Wtfherewegoagain

She only gets the musclefood box because of Helen. Helen actually did the unthinkable challenge box and reviewed it (it was so amazing yet she never bought one again), Helen had the contact at the company not Jane and last time although Jane was sent a box she showed one meal and that was it no further chat or sign of the box again.

But there is no way Helen will be sent a freebie box and Jane not ask her to get them to send her one too Jane just gets her videos up faster so it looks like she was the chosen one of the pair. Helen will post a video the question becomes who will actually stick to it and follow properly. Helen will I think and maybe this time maybe Jane will as she picked the package for calories above what she knows she is meant to have.

Lets see how long it is until Trim with Tan appears with a box as she tagged along last time too but waited until after Jane/Helen did theirs.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I laughed when I watched Helen's vid she's just Jane word for word .She said she doesn't want her channel to be all weightloss related, can someone enlighten me what her channel is about ? If there's nothing weightloss what else has she to offer she doesn't do anything 😂
Helen is like a tan 'n' jane pick and mix, janes daft weight loss views and always starting again this time more focused than ever blah blah blah and tans hair washing beliefs...ie hardly ever!

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Hahaha well she was resting it on the kitchen worktop in one of her recent vlogs 😂😂😲
This made me chuckle 🤣

Notice that she is obviously so bloody jealous of Joanne’s achievement she hasn’t even had the decency to congratulate her on her weight loss... it’s all about herself ...
I bet she’s livid! Joanne could certainly educate Jane on bloody food and diets for sure!

• Haha
Why on the live does she keep saying she’s going to recreate these meals if she loves them so much why isn’t she buying them again? What some shit advertising admitting to just use them then make it herself next time.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
a whole month on that "diet" oh my! she will be rolling like a weeble at the end of it with all that stodge and processed stuff........she will gloat she got it for free but all it will do is make her even more bloated and massive, it will affect also her moods, her skin and we can no doubt expect more atomic farts on her stories, bring on the tattle gold ;)
Just when they thought they were getting somewhere with global emissions ,they hand those two a box of methane inducing grub.The old neighbour upstairs will think the sewers are blocked with the smell :sick:

I think bigger, I remember that vlog as it was the year they got married and she had filled out. If they do another month on this stupid plan Charlie is going to explode. His gut has expanded after just a week on it 🤣
I think they're both at their biggest now,she wears that vest top to try and pull herself in if that's even possible🙄

• Haha