Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Janes home office.....what is she thinking the perfume business may one day expand and that room will be a call center of people taking orders for the perfumes? She would pay her staff in pukka pies. Charlie could answer the phones like helllooooo or jane could do her cringe helloowww.
To make it proper office like, stick a vending machine in there, one that vends pies and pre packed Asda salids.
When my sister did Avon she just had her laptop on her lap doing her ordering whilst watching corrie, the stock and orders were just in the spare room. No need for an office chins!

Also, I wonder if Jane has ever heard of a radar key? Since her IBS has been so bad over the years I'm suprised she hasn't got one.
I take it your sister is not a manipulative, narcissistic, lying twat with delusions of grandeur unlike chins 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Disneylover

VIP Member
Oh and someone on the live said they had lost their Dad, Jane said the usual oh bless you I want to give you a hug, then in the same sentence talked about herself. The poor woman got more sympathy from the Gammonettes!

a whole month on that "diet" oh my! she will be rolling like a weeble at the end of it with all that stodge and processed stuff........she will gloat she got it for free but all it will do is make her even more bloated and massive, it will affect also her moods, her skin and we can no doubt expect more atomic farts on her stories, bring on the tattle gold ;)
I forgot about the material it will give us 😉

JDo777

I see on her latest bore fest that her IBS (Irritating Bullshitter Syndrome) is really playing up today, CONSTANTLY contradicting herself and expecting everyone watching to be as stupid and thick as she is! I have a memory I remember what she says it’s a shame she doesn’t!

monga

VIP Member
The only time she resembles an athlete is when she’s running to the fridge or down the hall to greet soft arse 🤣
The carpet is testament to that ,it's that compacted under the weight of them ,only the sides has any pile left on it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Glottal Stop

She "errected" a calendar on the wall, wtf? Dafty didn't even correct her. She summed them up at the end "we like being lazy". Yes you do Jane, you're a lazy git. Never known a young couple so boring, inarticulate and dense as those two.

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
They are actually. No-one else would put up with them. She’s very stupid and he’d bore you to tears. Imagine your first date with Charlie! 🙈 I’d have climbed out the toilet window......

• Haha
  • Heart
Guyssss I’m gonna start YouTube and do taste tests. First ones gonna be dominos then Tesco, Morrison’s, asdaaaa, Sainsbury’s, chip shop, kebab shop, also, Lidl will let you know guyssss what I think of the food coz I know you like taste tests.

Guysss charlieeeeee said to do a Taste test of Chinese food so we’ve order 2 of everything from our local Chinese takeaway coz that’s authentic Chinese food right yeah hahahaaaaaaaaaa o deeeear

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
"4 new recruits today, i love being a team leader"

OMG howling!!! She is a complete idiot. Funny how after 10 years of Tesco she couldn't get a team leader role. No kids, no commitments, prime of her life, if she had an ounce of get up and go surely she could of made team leader at Tesco at the very least after TEN years?!
4 mugs she means in her pyramid scheme where they will earn piss all and she will reap the benefits! She has no shame!.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She’s on her story saying take me back to Ibiza, what so you can sit in the room and go for a drive 🤣
;)

What about if she stands on her patio, stares out to sea and Charlie takes a photo of her from behind, will that evoke some memories for her? Then go for a shop at Lidl for some snacks...

• Haha

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Yes!! Seeing as she was so late for work, she still had time to get on the bloody scales!! 😂
That's what I thought, she had 10 minutes to get from bed to work, and yet she weighed herself, more than once, very calmly.
Plus, yet another top up shop, she's getting round those shops being as she is so anxious.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
It wasnt even a nice flow at one point it was just spitting water out 😏
Like Charlie on the loo finishing off his pee !

How can you fit an 🐘 into a smart car 🚗 answers on a postcard ....,🤪
You fucking can’t , end of ! Imagine that twunt wobbling around the roads of Eastbourne in a smart car would be pure comedy 😂😂😂

oh jeez she actually made that sign....she really is like an eight year old playing office or shop........tit
She really ,makes me vom at the moment. I,m struggling watching the fucking hob goblin and the comb over is just as bad !

• Haha

Areyouforreal

"does it look like ive got a lazy eye" ......no just a lazy arse!!!
her eye isnt hay fever it looks like eczema or dry skin and could be easily cleared up with 1% cortisone cream bought from the chemist for under £2, surprised she hasn't gone to A&E with it
Give her time and she will be sat on her fat arse in A&E, even more so with it beimg bank holiday weekend. I can't put into words how much it infuriates me that these pair of silly twats waste so much time and money using A&E rather than getting at GP or dentist appointment. And then to film it all asif it's a day trip put for them.

• Angry

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I love how she interviews Charlie! 😂 then I’m sure even she gets bored listening to his rambling answers....God, he’s the dullest man alive! I don’t believe they bothered to weigh themselves although she said they both had, then she said daft boy had forgotten, she’s lost 3.5lbs allegedly.....it’s all nonsense, and by nonsense I mean lies.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I noticed she had two burgers, can’t remember who called it though haha. That tea must have been around 800/900 calories.
Who is she trying to kid About forgetting to eat?! If she says “I’m so busy” once more 👊🏻👊🏻. She‘s absolutely buzzing because she‘s doing the perfume, oh sorry scents by Jane 😂. What an absolute grabber she is, she’ll do anything to avoid getting a proper full time job. The way she’s going on about “her office” as well, fucking hell she really does think she’s made it 🙄
she's even calling it a "new job" she's delusional. Still eating processed rubbish too, lunch was a mac n cheese pasta pot and some crisps......then the fred flintstone sized burger......also she's got 100 members who pay her £1.99 a month each to watch shit content.......are there really 100 people stupid enough to do that??? seems so

• Haha
  • Wow
Realistically how much has she put on since her size 12 laura Ashley dress or whatever? She’s fatter but not much fatter as was never slim so why suddenly does she wanna cover up her arms were the same during her cocowhateverthefuck clothing haul.

The bath vlog in my profile pic she was huge I can’t decide if the same size as now or bigger?

bananasplit88

VIP Member
She’s going to recreate the recipes herself! Hahahaha she’s so thick, she doesn’t even know how to advertise something.

• Haha

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
What pisses me off when she was saying she doesn’t want people to spend their hard earned money she knows people are struggling she looks away from the camera which indicates to me is all lies as though she can’t do eye contact listen chins that’s the 1st sign of a liar. Of course you want people to spend their money why the fuck are you promoting the MF crap, the cheap perfumes banging on about your £1.99 membership fee your bloody patreon, of course you want the money ffs cause your a money grabbing giant cunt of a woman. She really infuriates me. Plus the MF crap is free food so that’s saving you a packet your £200 food haul from Asda has halved cause we all know you need your mars bar ice cream, club biscuits and pukka pies and charweees bottles of ales and wine. No wonder he swallys he bloody needs it living with Orca 🐳

• Haha

Rosap

I've figured out what she's doing when she leaves the room on her live. She's in the spare room checking the video on her laptop and debating and blocking.

Youre a sad woman Jane Gammons. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow