Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did ask her what we’d get for £1.99 that was different from what we get for free......she forgot to answer me again. I think I’m blocked. I can see my comments but it seems she can’t.

Was Helen not ill around new year when they went to visit ?
Yes. She had a cough/cold I think

Reactions: 5
Surely it must have been before because she's been pretty active on TikTok more recently?
Either way, I think she's a sicknote ...she was 'really ill' over Christmas and took forever to get over it...I think she just uses it as an excuse for going awol and stuffing her face.
She said her weight has remained the same (her face says otherwise!) but her work uniform was tighter...work that one out!!
I said the same on the Livingstones thread, which is it love?! Ta
Surely it must have been before because she's been pretty active on TikTok more recently?
Either way, I think she's a sicknote ...she was 'really ill' over Christmas and took forever to get over it...I think she just uses it as an excuse for going awol and stuffing her face.
She said her weight has remained the same (her face says otherwise!) but her work uniform was tighter...work that one out!!
I said the same on the Livingstones thread, which is it love, you’ve eaten what you wanted and clearly put a bit of beef on, then say you’re the same weight and on the next breath say your uniform is tight 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200510-233530_Instagram.jpg
No, its because it allows you more calories. She keeps a track of her lies in the same manner she tracks her calories. She doesn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
View attachment 127416
No, its because it allows you more calories. She keeps a track of her lies in the same manner she tracks her calories. She doesn't.
I have that app and she still hasn't figured out you can scan the bar code, there's literally thousands of products on it ...Plus 1,700 cals a day would give someone her size zero weightloss..

Reactions: 4
I do maintain that Jane can lose weight on 1700 calories, but that is a limit, also it should be 80 percent lean meat, vegetables and wholefoods. 1700 calories of crap will cause the body to believe it is malnourished and hold onto it's weight.

Reactions: 5
Ok so she’s working out, but she’s bloody annoying the hell out of me, every time she says rosemary connelly...... it’s Con ley. Ffs get the woman’s name right. And why go for such old workouts. Nothing wrong with them, I used to do them back in the day, but come on Jane.... you are 28, it must have been a recommendation from one of your crew, or you would never have heard of this connnnelllleeeeeee woman either just like Charlie!

Reactions: 8
Choked on my breakfast all Jane wants to do is go for a walk and drive to somewhere to walk hahahahahahaha. Basically she’s happy they can go on their pointless drives 😂

• Haha
The workout was so cringe, Charlie looked mortified 😂😂 and ffs how big was his packed lunch! No wonder he’s packing on the pounds.

Reactions: 9
So I put my details into the James Smith calculator that Janes uses, it gave me 450 more calories per day than what my fitness pal and a couple of other sites did 😮. No bleeping wonder she’s using that one, if I did what it told me there’s no way I’d lose weight!

Ok so she’s working out, but she’s bloody annoying the hell out of me, every time she says rosemary connelly...... it’s Con ley. Ffs get the woman’s name right. And why go for such old workouts. Nothing wrong with them, I used to do them back in the day, but come on Jane.... you are 28, it must have been a recommendation from one of your crew, or you would never have heard of this connnnelllleeeeeee woman either just like Charlie!
She’s 27 but acts about 55 😂

The workout was so cringe, Charlie looked mortified 😂😂 and ffs how big was his packed lunch! No wonder he’s packing on the pounds.
Ooh saving this for later 🙈

Reactions: 8
So I put my details into the James Smith calculator that Janes uses, it gave me 450 more calories per day than what my fitness pal and a couple of other sites did 😮. No bleeping wonder she’s using that one, if I did what it told me there’s no way I’d lose weight!

She’s 27 but acts about 55 😂

Ooh saving this for later 🙈
I,ve just saw that this has been uploaded so I,m going to watch it with my morning cuppa, probably the only workout he gets with her !!!

She just wants to go back upto Beachy Head.😀
Woof woof

Last edited:
  • Haha
If whilst in bed I asked my husband “how do you feel about the new diffuser?” I fear I would find a pillow over my face...how the feck is a man or anyone for that matter supposed to “feel” about a feckin diffuser?...GET A LIFE JANEYCHINS, preferably one that doesn’t revolve around unhealthy, high fat, processed foods, telling lies, buying cheap, unnecessary tat and working only 4 hours a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t take my eyes off Charlie’s gut throughout that video, to tell the truth was bleeping nigh on impossible to miss it. Normally it’s something else that bulges that makes me stare at men but not this time !!! Christ on a bike she’s fed him up good and proper. Proper rotund he is now like a bleeping beach ball and has a whopping pair of love handles. Hey I know that we all shift up and down the scales a bit so I,m not shaming him here, well maybe I am coz he is the walking combover! but he’s never looked particularilay good however now looks like he,s givennup and let him self go, bit like her really with her bleeping diffuser to mask the smell of snail piss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread name but I’m useless
Snails have taken to eating janes seeds, but don’t worry guys they’re within caloreees!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.