Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you notice that Jane always calls Helen her best friend, but I don’t think Helen does it, I’m sure she just says friend. I don’t know how she’s not irritated by Jane’s ‘illness’ at the same time as her, from what Helen said she herself was really unwell.
I posted exactly the same thing a couple of days ago.
Helen refers to the Gammons as 'one' of their best friends. Janes always says 'my bestest friend'. She so needy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂 what gets me would these fans she’s got go and pay a slimming class every month to watch their consultant pile the weight on advertise very unhealthy stuff but say it’s ok to eat cause their in a calorie deficit and clearly have no clue what she’s talking about, I very doubt they would but they pay chins and she’s doing exactly that. These fans must be away with the fairies or chins makes these accounts up to make herself look good 😂😂 I cant get my head round these people
They’re as deluded as Chins is 😂

Reactions: 4
there she goes again with her 1, 2 missed a few 99, 100 calorie counting, wish I could find a meal with that many spuds, a yorkie, gravy and something breaded for 350 calories!! does she subtract instead of add??????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see angie walton is now on the calorie counting bandwagon. Her ham and cheese wrap is 527 calories. Absolutely believable. Yet jane is trying to tell us her 7 potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, whatever that breadcrumbbed meat is, swimming in gravy plus veg, is all 350 cals.

Someone has asked for a break down of the cals as they're just starting out! I suspect she wont receive an answer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No way is that plate 350 calories!!!
Defo not, she’s full of shite! Oh and who has breaded chicken on a roast?!
I’m actually embarrassed for her giving calorie counting advice out 🙈

This 100% !

There I was, cooking dinner and watching you tube and Helen pops up, so I watch her.

It all fell into place then. Helen had Covid19 (supposedly, lets face it, unless you are tested, you don't actually know) so 6 Chins had to have time off work too and upstage her!
Helen also said they got a new car just before lock down. Watch this space! Chinny Gammons will be on the case soon, just watch!
Yeah she said her gp diagnosed her over the phone, they can’t do that nobody knows for sure without a test. She more than likely did have it from what she’s saying but without a test who knows. Oh yeah she’ll want a new car next, big miss copy cat!

Reactions: 6
Yeah she said her gp diagnosed her over the phone, they can’t do that nobody knows for sure without a test. She more than likely did have it without a test who knows. Oh yeah she’ll want a new car next, big miss copy cat!
It’s really quite sad actually. I might even begin to feel sorry for her .... nah forget that lol.

• Haha
I see angie walton is now on the calorie counting bandwagon. Her ham and cheese wrap is 527 calories. Absolutely believable. Yet jane is trying to tell us her 7 potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, whatever that breadcrumbbed meat is, swimming in gravy plus veg, is all 350 cals.

Someone has asked for a break down of the cals as they're just starting out! I suspect she wont receive an answer 😂😂
Oh god has she jumped on the band wagon now, don’t any of these people have a mind of their own 🤣
She‘ll be off it by next week

Was helens illness before or after those terrible and embarrassing TikTok videos
Afterwards! I’m glad she’s ok, seeing as she was so fatigued she was giving it loads on TikTok, I’m going to hell 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She said she had almost 80 members the other day, im not sure how much YouTube take from that. Whatever the case she should be working full time at her age, lazy cow
Hope she is declaring this extra income

Agreed, dont get me wrong I have picked up a few of the claggy salads over the years en route to work (usually cause I have left my nicely homemade lunch on the kitchen worktop running out the door! Im scatty at times what can I say :ROFLMAO:) but the moment I eat one I am virtually punching myself in the head because they are vile!!!

She could do so much good with her channel considering the following she has , but the content is lazy and misinformative and gets worse week on week.

I can only think that the majority of her followers are just like us and just watching for shites and giggles.
Them shop bought salads dont even touch the sides, best making your own and packing it out.

Reactions: 5
Hope she is declaring this extra income
She couldn't even work out 50% of £13 the other day, whats the chances she could fill in a self assessment tax return?

If she had been we would have been treated to it streamed live asking advice from her Gammonettes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
No way is that plate 350 calories!!!
Why does it always have to be a rounded off number? Hardly ever seem to be 357 or something odd like that.

I posted exactly the same thing a couple of days ago.
Helen refers to the Gammons as 'one' of their best friends. Janes always says 'my bestest friend'. She so needy!
Jane had a few bridesmaids at her wedding and you never hear her mention speaking to them or seeing them prior to the covid restrictions.

Reactions: 8
Was helens illness before or after those terrible and embarrassing TikTok videos
Afterwards I think.
Surely it must have been before because she's been pretty active on TikTok more recently?
Either way, I think she's a sicknote ...she was 'really ill' over Christmas and took forever to get over it...I think she just uses it as an excuse for going awol and stuffing her face.
She said her weight has remained the same (her face says otherwise!) but her work uniform was tighter...work that one out!!

Surely it must have been before because she's been pretty active on TikTok more recently?
Either way, I think she's a sicknote ...she was 'really ill' over Christmas and took forever to get over it...I think she just uses it as an excuse for going awol and stuffing her face.
She said her weight has remained the same (her face says otherwise!) but her work uniform was tighter...work that one out!!
You’re right, I had meant the Tik Tok was after her illness, sorry 😊

You’re right, I had meant the Tik Tok was after her illness, sorry 😊
Haha...think that was me! I just read it wrong!
Anyway, she soon bounced back straight after her 'illness' to be able to do all those ShitShots:ROFLMAO:
I'd like to know their secret to their quick and full recovery;)

Reactions: 4
In last night’s comments one say’s

Charlie your so cute and this coming from a 75 yr old lady 👵 😂😂😂
She’s also pushing her monthly subscription in comments 🤮 £1.99 for what exactly?
duck all believe me, I tried it for the first month out of curiosity for my fellow Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.