Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be nearly £200 per week don't forget all the bits she picks up daily from work ...shocking ...and she 's the cheek to add low calorie on to the title..:rolleyes:
We spend about 200 a week and we are a family of 5 adults and 2 kids (live with my parents and sister as well as hubby and kids, we're like the Walton's 😂) how the honest duck can they spend that much...when i was just buying for me and my husband it was only about 200 a month on food not a bloody week

Reactions: 7
We spend about 200 a week and we are a family of 5 adults and 2 kids (live with my parents and sister as well as hubby and kids, we're like the Walton's 😂) how the honest duck can they spend that much...when i was just buying for me and my husband it was only about 200 a month on food not a bloody week
It's a ridiculous amount of money and food for two people ,she must have got that chest freezer to be able to store it all..Charlie must have got one from work..

Reactions: 6
the calorie counting thing is driving me mad already, no way is she in a deficit anyway as we all know she gives herself bonus calories and she fudges the numbers so a full meal is waaaaaay less than it actually is, shes the only person I've know to be able to still eat crap most days yet claim to be in her allowed calories, made me how her "deficit" yesterday was 18 calories......she must have left the blackened pineapple ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the thing if she didn’t BS and keep lying to us about calories or weight loss I couldn’t give a tit about her size ifs that fact she always brings it up and shoves the BS down people’s throats

Reactions: 8
I just had a look on rightmove and a 2 bed flat in eastbourne marina is anything from £875 a month upwards! A lot of them have lifts too. Charlie must be paying for everything. Old janeychins isnt doing bad she's on to a good thing there the crafty madam.

• Wow
  • Angry
This is the thing if she didn’t BS and keep lying to us about calories or weight loss I couldn’t give a tit about her size ifs that fact she always brings it up and shoves the BS down people’s throats
exactly this! she's built her channel on weight loss, recipe ideas, cook with me, shopping hauls, even promoted weight loss trackers and "diet" products, she's gained many followers on the back of it yet lies to them about her loses, her calories, her intentions etc, she needs to just decide what she's actually doing and own it instead of jumping in and out lying like Pinocchio all the time, just drop the weight loss bravado and stick to your tit discos and quizzes ;)

Reactions: 10
I just had a look on rightmove and a 2 bed flat in eastbourne marina is anything from £875 a month upwards! A lot of them have lifts too. Charlie must be paying for everything. Old janeychins isnt doing bad she's on to a good thing there the crafty madam.
This is spot on, she’s so bloody crafty. Charlie wants to put his dopey foot down and tell her to get her lazy arse to work full time

exactly this! she's built her channel on weight loss, recipe ideas, cook with me, shopping hauls, even promoted weight loss trackers and "diet" products, she's gained many followers on the back of it yet lies to them about her loses, her calories, her intentions etc, she needs to just decide what she's actually doing and own it instead of jumping in and out lying like Pinocchio all the time, just drop the weight loss bravado and stick to your tit discos and quizzes ;)
It’s just so cringeworthy when she talks about calories and weight loss, she’s a pure laughing stock. Don’t even get me started on the bloody weight loss tracker 😡🤣

Reactions: 10
Maybe that's what eating him up ! but rather than tell her to get off her fat arse and do more hours's ,he'd rather don those ridiculous costumes and humiliate himself in those cringey quizzes..That place where they live must cost a fortune in rent ,not to mention all the food shops..She must be trying to persuade him that if her YT career takes off they'll be sitting pretty money wise ..But he must be realising bit by bit that it's not happening anytime soon..
She must be bringing in a fair amount with all the subscriptions for her members channels

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said she had almost 80 members the other day, im not sure how much YouTube take from that. Whatever the case she should be working full time at her age, lazy cow

The thing is she's the one keeps bringing it up ! asking for advice "how are we all doing with the diet guyyzz any tips etc"then people comment and ask how things are going ,and she's a whole turn around spewing "this is not a weight loss channel, It's all things lifestyle" a few days later she's back talking calorie counting /diet .She's a bit of a Walter Mitty if you ask me..

She said she had almost 80 members the other day, im not sure how much YouTube take from that. Whatever the case she should be working full time at her age, lazy cow
I think they take 30% of each membership.

Lifestyle!!! Yes, cos we all want to emulate Jane & Charlie! I’m more than twice her age and my life is (normally!) full! Lunches/meals out/weekends away etc. I have days out with friends/family.....what do those two do? Top up shops, eat junk, watch crap reality tv....definitely a ‘lifestyle’ channel 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
That comment is gone already :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But that is a genuine bloody question tbh.... That's an obscene amount of food for two people not forgetting she also got that butchers hamper!!!

Her going shopping to Asda is bloody proof that her recent anxiety is absolute bullshite!

Eurgh she is just disgusting :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Their monthly budget must be sky high! About £600 on food, if not more with takeaways, around £8-900+ on rent, plus all other bills, a car to run. I bet they have zero savings and Charlie foots the bill for everything. Her 20hrs a week prob goes on her beauty treatments. Quite shocking really.

• Wow
she actually puts me off food watching her channel, I feel bloated just seeing what they buy and eat, its all fatty and carbs......and processed! That "top up" shop was a joke, almost a fiver on three pasta salads that looked pretty rank, she could make a huge one for about that with loads of fresh ingredients and tub it up for a couple days lunches each, now that might be content people actually want to watch but nope she's sticking to her processed chicken knackers and cloggy stodgy pasta salads because she thinks the fact they say low fat or are lower in calories means they must be fine to scoff day in, day out

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.