Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure she has mentioned polysistic ovary syndrom before and said she has been diagnosed with it. She used to always say ‘if we are lucky enough to have children one day’ when she talked about it. I think it was probably last year now though definitely when she was on SW and did the weekly weigh in chats etc

Reactions: 7
Im sure she has mentioned polysistic ovary syndrom before and said she has been diagnosed with it. She used to always say ‘if we are lucky enough to have children one day’ when she talked about it. I think it was probably last year now though definitely when she was on SW and did the weekly weigh in chats etc
Was she officially diagnosed with it ? or did some of her subs say that could be reason she wasn't losing weight (like the thyroid she thinks she might have) I can't remember tbh...

Reactions: 6
Maybe she will reveal all to her exclusive members 🙄

Was she officially diagnosed with it ? or did some of her subs say that could be reason she wasn't losing weight (like the thyroid she thinks she might have) I can't remember tbh...
That's the problem with her you can't ever rely on her to tell the truth.

• Haha
That members club must be like the Free Masons what goes on in there stays in there..all for a whopping £1.99 🤫 And I was surprised to see on last nights live that Amy only realised she had a spanner:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s why her and Helen get on? Didn’t Helen start out with trying to conceive videos I’m sure it was Jane who said she cane off birth control last year (I could be wrong lots of these nobbers sound the same) but said “were not trying” which is code for we’re hoping it just happens and we’re not preventing it.

Yes Helen did do the TTC vids I remember them..Did Jane come off the pill ? I always remember her going for check ups for the pill ,I always assumed it was because of her weight ..but I didn't know she was off it unless the doctor advised her to come off....

Reactions: 5
I’m sure it was her I can’t 100% confirm it but I’m sure it was in a vlog “wasn’t agreeing with me guyssssss” kind of mention.

How bloody rude was she about her neighbour! We all get pissed off by neighbours but you don't stick it on YouTube for the world to see. That's really horrible! She goes on about others being keyboard warriors, she needs to look in her own backyard the cheeky cow!

Wtaf was that shite she cooked up?! How long did she cook the bloody mince for then keep chucking water in it 🤮🤮 she likes to think she can cook but she really hasn't got a clue.

I think this new baby in the family has really thrown her. It's like she does not like talking about her new nephew. Aside from the virus she seemed to struggle and get more false as the due date approached. They are very touchy and quick to deny about wanting children, I do wonder if they have fertility issues. She is deffo less cocky lately!
What she say about rhe neighbour

Reactions: 1
I love how she asked her YT viewers how many packets of crisps they had eaten but never disclosed the number she had scoffed. My money is on 8 packets!
She also said how she rarely eats and buys biscuits but in her members video she picked up a packet of cookies from Home Bargains only the other week!
And I suspect the only reason why her upstairs neighbour makes so much noise is because she is wondering why Jane is drilling a camera stand to her ceiling!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Janeykins thinks because they are on the ground floor, the noise they make doesn't carry upstairs...well it does! Maybe her neighbour 'has no respect' for them because they are the noisy ones!
I can't believe what she said about her neighbour on an open platform. She has no idea who is watching and apart from that, it doesn't make you look as nice as you make out to be Jane! #bekind
Honestly, if it's that bad, move. You don't own the flat, it's easy to up sticks and go when you don't have to sell.

Wow! Not watched her for a while but hasn’t she piled it on! She does look pregnant 😮 she’s got more of a belly than I have and I have had a baby. The first clip of her I was like what? I’m not saying I’m slim cos I aren’t but I thought she had lost weight. I know she had put a bit back on but now looks like she’s piled it all back on and more.

Reactions: 11
Wow! Not watched her for a while but hasn’t she piled it on! She does look pregnant 😮 she’s got more of a belly than I have and I have had a baby. The first clip of her I was like what? I’m not saying I’m slim cos I aren’t but I thought she had lost weight. I know she had put a bit back on but now looks like she’s piled it all back on and more.
I'm surprised you could see the weight gain because she put her apron on to cover it...apparently! ;)
How on earth she thinks putting an apron on covers up that colossal gain, I have no idea!

• Haha
she said she was disrespectful, had no consideration for them and was a nasty old woman 😮
i only caught part of the live. is this the same lovely old lady she was shopping for?

also maybe the lady is sick of seeing jane getting tesco food delivery when vulnerable people cant get them.

i only caught part of the live. is this the same lovely old lady she was shopping for?

also maybe the lady is sick of seeing jane getting tesco food delivery when vulnerable people cant get them.
No I think it’s a different one, the one she goes the shop for lives next door i think, the one she’s slagging off lives upstairs

I reckon you’re right! The old dear is probably thinking what a lazy bleep!

she maybe needs to think that the upstairs neighbour is fed up of them doing the stupid discos, Jane thundering down the hall to meet Charlie daily, the workouts will have sounded like she was about to come through on a wrecking ball and of course the mad laughter and dancing for her vlogs.......I think the neighbour is just giving them a taste of their own medicine ;)

Reactions: 13
She actually has an apron, her stomach has an overhang practically to the top of her legs. Her legs are very fat now too, she has ‘chub rub’ which must be really uncomfortable particularly in hot weather....she’s only 27 and so unhealthy. Someone asked is she was still‘on track’ she said some days she is, some she isn’t (‘I just take each day as it comes!) what kind of calorie counting diet is that?? You count calories one day, next day you don’t.....? You can see she really doesn’t want to talk about, just brushes it off as if she doesn’t care.....I’m sure deep down she hates being fat but doesn’t help herself in any way! I predict after daft boys birthday she’ll draw yet another line.......yawn

Reactions: 9
What she say about rhe neighbour
Basically she's a miserable cow all the other neighbours are fine but the lady upstairs they don't get on with

She was out of breath going down the hall for the parcel so goes to show how unfit she is !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.