Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was bored last night and looked at some of her old videos from when she first started YouTube, there’s one from when they went on holiday for Jane‘s birthday, it was her 22nd. They went to a lodge on the Isle of Wight!! Now don’t get me wrong I love a lodge break but at 22 I was tit faced in Magaluf 😂 it’s not exactly where you’d go at that age is it. She must have been like a pensioner all her adult life! Soft lad should have fucked off then. The best bit was she said she’d been taking sachets of sugar from cafes as she didn’t want to have to buy a bag of sugar for the trip. God almighty imagine living like that!! I can’t stand tight people!
Oh and she took her own chopping board as well 🤪
To be fair, shagaluf and the like is my idea of absolute hell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was bored last night and looked at some of her old videos from when she first started YouTube, there’s one from when they went on holiday for Jane‘s birthday, it was her 22nd. They went to a lodge on the Isle of Wight!! Now don’t get me wrong I love a lodge break but at 22 I was tit faced in Magaluf 😂 it’s not exactly where you’d go at that age is it. She must have been like a pensioner all her adult life! Soft lad should have fucked off then. The best bit was she said she’d been taking sachets of sugar from cafes as she didn’t want to have to buy a bag of sugar for the trip. God almighty imagine living like that!! I can’t stand tight people!
Oh and she took her own chopping board as well 🤪
Was it last year she was moaning about her 'new job'? She hasn't liked it since, so I think she's used the pandemic to take advantage of the situation and get something that suits her more? Seems like something she would do!
Its really quite sad that someone of her age with no ties (apart from The Bean and the snack drawer) has absolutely no ambition or get up and go in life!

Pretty sure she got sent back to "personal shopping" as she used to call it, whilst on her honeymoon, and as you say she hates the job.... thats about 18 months ago, no mention of looking for anything else...If you dislike your job find something else! I think as she has been there for so long it will be harder for them to get rid....also with her stinking attitude I cant imagine many places would want to employ her and she probably knows that!

Laughed my tits off at the height of the camera! Hope her upstairs neighbours didn't mind filming through the hole in the ceiling :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And as for an "indoor barbecue" you mean dinner Janey..... its only a bleeping barbecue if you cook it on one! Bit like the tacos with no tacos.... Completely clueless :ROFLMAO:

To be fair, shagaluf and the like is my idea of absolute hell 😂
HA I lived/worked there for 3 years and I can confirm I saw things that nobody should have to see!!!!:oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand her either! No ambition at all....part time at her age is so alien to me. Ibeefa in October, out of season Hoseasons (it was Hoseasons wasn’t it??) lodge, they looked like they were the only ones there....they had to buy food because she was going to be cooking exactly the same things she cooks at home, she went on holiday to a different kitchen! They’re so lucky to be young...yet they’re like hinge and bracket!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes Jane you love them because she’s gives you them for free ! No way would you pay and if she stopped gifting them we would never hear about them ! But like your west Indian food you was gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh it would be now, I can’t think of anything worse 😂 back in the day though it was a laugh 😂
When I lived there circa 1999 (yep I am that old :oops:, although denying it internally) my first day walking up "the strip" to an interview, I saw one of the Guardia Civil slam a pissed guys head in his car door multiple times, reminiscent of Vinny Jones scene in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and a full on threesome in broad daylight, that was day one ..... I saw much worse :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

to be fair was a funny old time out there

• Haha
  • Wow
You don’t see Jane plugging small business that have not gifted her anything ! How people do not see through this selfish women , Charlie be saying how proud he is of her later 🤮

• Angry
You don’t see Jane plugging small business that have not gifted her anything ! How people do not see through this selfish women , Charlie be saying how proud he is of her later 🤮
Absolutely this!!!

Havent seen any look what I bought from (insert gifted co) ever from her!

She is absolutely disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All videos, photos, posts etc must be labelled "ad" if it appears for a year after she has been gifted something. Everytime they send her a new batch the year starts again.

For all companies. None of these influencers do it and it really pisses me off

Last edited:
  • Angry
To be fair, shagal
When I lived there circa 1999 (yep I am that old :oops:, although denying it internally) my first day walking up "the strip" to an interview, I saw one of the Guardia Civil slam a pissed guys head in his car door multiple times, reminiscent of Vinny Jones scene in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and a full on threesome in broad daylight, that was day one ..... I saw much worse :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

to be fair was a funny old time out there
omg 🤣🤣 I bet you have loads of stories! Oh you used to see some sights there, probably worse these days! It would defo be my idea of hell now I’m nearly 43 haha, had a couple of brilliant holidays there though. At that time of of life I just couldn’t have imagined holidaying in a lodge and cooking all week 😂. A nice few days in Amsterdam, Barcelona, London! Not the Isle of Wight , they’re so old before their time

Yes Jane you love them because she’s gives you them for free ! No way would you pay and if she stopped gifting them we would never hear about them ! But like your west Indian food you was gifted
Would she shite!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
omg 🤣🤣 I bet you have loads of stories! Oh you used to see some sights there, probably worse these days! It would defo be my idea of hell now I’m nearly 43 haha, had a couple of brilliant holidays there though. At that time of of life I just couldn’t have imagined holidaying in a lodge and cooking all week 😂. A nice few days in Amsterdam, Barcelona, London! Not the Isle of Wight , they’re so old before their time

Would she shite!

HAHA Maybe one evening when we are all bored of Janeychins I will spill a few stories :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

To be fair I havent been back since I moved back home so I cant really comment on what its like now! But not somewhere I would choose to visit again ....

I have never been to the Isle of Wight either.... I feel I am missing out :oops: My Nan used to go there the few years before she died God rest her.... so never really somewhere that appealed to me.... Dont think even my nan used to take chopping boards and their own food .... pretty sure they ate out and about .... and my grandparents never went to Hoseasons either! I can understand people with kids going as they have the whole entertainment but ffs a couple in their late 20's .... they seriously need to reassess life! Can you imagine the poor grand kids years from now hearing the fun times of Bean and Porkchop of the wild times they had... when they pulled out all the stops and went wild with Cake and coffee when they were in Ibeeefa

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So, the Tesco's haul? Is that the same as what she posted in her 'exclusive' paid for club?
Bit off, if she's posting the same stuff for free!

And she asked how her new phone looks...well, if you don't mind me saying Jane, it appears to be recording very high up, like its on the ceiling? And it's making you look quite round.

• Haha
I can imagine her and bean sitting with their kids when their older and the kids listening to them reminisce about the their “good old days” the kids asking what madness did you and dad do in ibeefa well kids we went on drives ate loads of tit went shopping lay on sun loungers where no other person was there but had to put a towel down just incase there was a rampage of people 😂 dad took photos of my back it was sooooo exciting then there was one time we stayed in this lovely cottage I took all my own stuff we ate a whole chicken ate about £200 worth of food in 4 days but we did bring a toilet roll back I’m so shocked cause I kept shiting myself back in the day then this big bad virus came along and my anxiety was sky high cause I was a front line worker I worked in Tesco a big massive 4 hours a day but that 1 hour I was with the public made me have a mental breakdown the doctor prescribed me medication but I didn’t take it I went to home bargains instead that was all the therapy I needed, I had to buy daddy birthday gifts as it was his 30th birthday. We ate and ate again we ate that much I had to put my phone to the ceiling so no one can see my ever growing chins but honest kids I was a size 12 but they bastard trolls insisted I was a size 20/22 they made me feels so uncomfortable didn’t they daddyyyy there such bad people (duck I was writing this with janes horrific feel sorry for me voice) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Jane and Charlie’s this is your life 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just showed hubby the video with Charlies hair spray stuff and he says oh bleeping hell shave it off mate! My husband has a friar tuck head and cut his losses and shaved his bonce years ago.

• Haha

Would she shite!
I went to the Isle of Wight once. Absolutely tit faced during cowes week all day drinking in Southampton then decided to hop on a boat with friends. Don’t remember much else apart from looking for a chippy and then clubbing..

Still have no idea how I got home 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tonight’s bore fest Janiechins doing her stubby nails, oh and it’s a tutorial. When she does them they always look a mess so how can she justify doing a tutorial. She’s bought tat colours by the brand “canni” where I come from canny means lovely, nice, bleeping nowt nice about that Heffer !!

• Haha
Tonight’s bore fest Janiechins doing her stubby nails, oh and it’s a tutorial. When she does them they always look a mess so how can she justify doing a tutorial. She’s bought tat colours by the brand “canni” where I come from canny means lovely, nice, bleeping nowt nice about that Heffer !!
She is like a modern day Vera Lynn! What would we do without her :rolleyes:

• Haha
She must of had to remove the rings they must have been cutting off her circulation ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just about to watch mrs blobby paint her Stubbs , ewww that towel she’s using looks like it’s from the 90s 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.