Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on ! I was just thinking the very same watching her laugh and joke her way through the past few vids ,those tabs must have worked wonder's in such a short time....
Do you mean those tablets that she didn’t take? Miraculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"hows the weight loss going" o_O do you have bleeping eyes???? what she lost she found again.....several times!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched Helen's stories she was up collecting the bin at the top of the drive ,and some guy asked her to lift her top and show him her tits and he would give her some Gin😂 people are certainly getting desperate ,especially as hers are practically trailing the ground 😆
Jeez.....lockdown must be grim in Swansea!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's a member and public vlog uploading wonder what :poop: we're in for next :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe she took the tablets if she’s saying she had?...I had to build them up over a week to make sure I had the right amount for my anxiety. They only have a super short effect if you take one (like half an hour!) and I also had some undesirable side effects.

Reactions: 5
She's forgetting and "letting herself go" too much.....No one would get over severe anxiety that quickly surely !
Like I said I ended up very ill with depression and anxiety when I lost my dad. 7 years later I am still not 100% and still on anti depressants, lowest dose now with a view to coming off them though 😊

I don’t believe she took the tablets if she’s saying she had?...I had to build them up over a week to make sure I had the right amount for my anxiety. They only have a super short effect if you take one (like half an hour!) and I also had some undesirable side effects.
yep, trial and error when it comes to anxiety medication.

Also Jane....I also found that I couldn't cope with being called out by people who saw through me.

Reactions: 3
remember when she used to bang on about how Charlie looked like Phil Collins? she even did a vlog about it......gong the right way hair wise beany boy ;)

She needs to go to specsavers! Surely she means the Gorilla playing the drums on that chocolate advert? ..... I can feel it coming in the hair tonight.. 🥁 🥁

Why doesn't the stupid Trotter Twunt wind her fat, almost non existent, neck in and stop vlogging utter BS nonsense!!
Her mate Helen is obviously just getting on with life and lying low. HELEN?!! Do us a favour love and give yer mate some advice 😎👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it essential to do a shop weekly. We’re trying to stay in as much as possible so assuming this isn’t a delivery and stuff she’s got at work. Oh duck offfffffffff going on about calories I’m the middle of a bleeping pandemic especially when your not even trying to lose weight at the moment I wouldn’t even mind watching the random tit she buys if she quit banging in a pot calories making people feel guilty if they are eating to many calories (even though she is) she’s gone full on cheapest Tesco value items which is unlike her was she off unpaid then so money is tight or is she lying about Charlie going to work. I found out by law if your furloughed you HAVE to do at least the 3 weeks before you can go back.

She picked up icing sugar in place of caster sugar... they are totally different bleeping things!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to go to specsavers! Surely she means the Gorilla playing the drums on that chocolate advert? ..... I can feel it coming in the hair tonight.. 🥁 🥁

Why doesn't the stupid Trotter Twunt wind her fat, almost non existent, neck in and stop vlogging utter BS nonsense!!
Her mate Helen is obviously just getting on with life and lying low. HELEN?!! Do us a favour love and give yer mate some advice 😎👍
Ah your back ! hope you and the family are well x ...I've never seen so many expletives in one post before 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is it essential to do a shop weekly. We’re trying to stay in as much as possible so assuming this isn’t a delivery and stuff she’s got at work. Oh duck offfffffffff going on about calories I’m the middle of a bleeping pandemic especially when your not even trying to lose weight at the moment I wouldn’t even mind watching the random tit she buys if she quit banging in a pot calories making people feel guilty if they are eating to many calories (even though she is) she’s gone full on cheapest Tesco value items which is unlike her was she off unpaid then so money is tight or is she lying about Charlie going to work. I found out by law if your furloughed you HAVE to do at least the 3 weeks before you can go back.

She picked up icing sugar in place of caster sugar... they are totally different bleeping things!!
Oh thats not all, her members video is a bleeping home bargains haul !!!! 31.99 a month for that shite oh Dee ahh !!! Supposedly her neighbour had asked her to get some cleaning stuff she went there for her but she came home with choclit, allegedly for Charlie for his bleeping birthday that I,m sick of hearing about already, dread to think what the cake will turn out like, plus while we’re on it that will be another calorie fest so duck the diet Janiemanychins !! She’s come home from home bargains with the usual tat plus loads of choclit skinny whip bars whatever they are. “only 99 cals each” shame she rams the box down in one go, mini mars bars again she can’t stop at one and cookies that she absolutely loves. Do you know what I just wish that she would stop talking about calorie counting as she has no will power and no bleeping intention and she gets me in rant mode when I think about it, just duck off and make yourself an appointment at a bariatric clinic it’s going to be your best option to see 30 and your toes, god she boils my piss !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
why is she going on and on about calories when she is to diets what the McCanns are to babysitting???? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh thats not all, her members video is a bleeping home bargains haul !!!! 31.99 a month for that shite oh Dee ahh !!! Supposedly her neighbour had asked her to get some cleaning stuff she went there for her but she came home with choclit, allegedly for Charlie for his bleeping birthday that I,m sick of hearing about already, dread to think what the cake will turn out like, plus while we’re on it that will be another calorie fest so duck the diet Janiemanychins !! She’s come home from home bargains with the usual tat plus loads of choclit skinny whip bars whatever they are. “only 99 cals each” shame she rams the box down in one go, mini mars bars again she can’t stop at one and cookies that she absolutely loves. Do you know what I just wish that she would stop talking about calorie counting as she has no will power and no bleeping intention and she gets me in rant mode when I think about it, just duck off and make yourself an appointment at a bariatric clinic it’s going to be your best option to see 30 and your toes, god she boils my piss !!
duck sake so she is too scared to work and gets put on nights was it but can happily go to B&M and mingle with the filthy public. Ok Jane we understand.......

Sorry I meant home bargains 😆 rants kill my brain

Reactions: 13
When is Charlies 30th? as i expect she will be putting on about a stone and half while celebrating that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🥂 chin chin, no pun intended (maybe a bit)

Haaaaaa
Pukka pies being one of them ! 😂

duck sake so she is too scared to work and gets put on nights was it but can happily go to B&M and mingle with the filthy public. Ok Jane we understand.......

Sorry I meant home bargains 😆 rants kill my brain
Exactly. Think about how many of her colleagues she would be working with in Tesco compared to everyone shopping in Home Bargains during the day !

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
When is Charlies 30th? as i expect she will be putting on about a stone and half while celebrating that
I think she said it’s next weekend, oh for sure she’ll be scoffing cake for a fortnight 🤣

Why is the silly cow mentioning calories when she’s scoffing 5000 a day 🙄. She didn’t say whether she got it delivered or got it herself did she?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.