Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't get any notifications for Janeykins thread, thought you'd all stopped posting on it. Was glad to find out I had 8 pages to catch up on. Thanks for the entertainment Tattlers :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm bored with her now. She's not any way entertaining anymore (good or bad) no matter if you like her or not. She's messed up her channel and sm outlets by having to stay off them. Any chance she has of making money off them has disappeared.

Unless she's back soon im off to find someone else to give clicks and yooo tooob views to

Reactions: 14
I didn't get any notifications for Janeykins thread, thought you'd all stopped posting on it. Was glad to find out I had 8 pages to catch up on. Thanks for the entertainment Tattlers :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
It will die a death now if she doesn't hurry up and get vlogging again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was shocked she chose that as her wedding dress, its nice but on her it looked awful and why on earth did she wear her big glasses on her wedding day???
Helen probably styled her ;) talking of Helen.....another worlds shittest tik tok is up, she needs to stop them at least until she learns how to match up her mouth with the words

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Helen probably styled her ;) talking of Helen.....another worlds shittest tik tok is up, she needs to stop them at least until she learns how to match up her mouth with the words
Herself and Gav are expanding by the Tik ..

• Haha
She’s put a vid on her story’s of the wedding 🥴how bloody empty was the church looks awful 😂
FGS!! She can’t get over being married!! There’s millions of us out here Jane! You’re not the only one who’s ever been a bride!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
id love to ring tem but idk wheat one she works in
There’s a Tesco extra in Eastbourne, I reckon it’s that one

View attachment 113364

She has said hers has a staff canteen the others look too small to have that
Sorry just seen you posted this, yes I think it’s that one 👍🏻

But how many men would stick her :eek:
Not bleeping many I don’t think 🤣

She‘s switched the replies off to her stories too, is this another attention seeking trick 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What I want to know is where all this pre recorded content?

Or with all her spare time has she watched it back and realised it was utter shite???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are the gammonettes as thick as she is? Probably know the answer too be fair before I start but just looked on that member shite and the latest comment says” next time you clean your Tassimmo will you make a video watching you do it?” Are these people totally brain dead or is there some sort of kinkiness going on there that I,m not getting ???? Sad twats
in fairness to Gammonettes 😂😂 you do need a degree in technology and coffeeology to descale one of those bloody tassimo’s but..... hang on a minute why are they asking her she won’t have a bleeping clue it’s probably never seen the descaling disc 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
well yes I’m bored so I went on her eBay and had I nose at what she’s been buying ! She brought something off an account that sells lube and condoms 😂 she’s feeling better then 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
like it just makes her tummy and behind look massive who ever told her to go for that dress is crazy 😂
It seems to be a fashion right now, I've been to and seen on fb people I know having a wedding dress that's too tight round the tummy to show off every lump and bump. I know I wouldnt have felt my best in a dress like that I don't get that trend at all

well yes I’m bored so I went on her eBay and had I nose at what she’s been buying ! She brought something off an account that sells lube and condoms 😂 she’s feeling better then 😳
Oh my god, Charlie is in for a good time 🤣 maybe she’s a bit kinky behind closed doors 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She needs lube at her age :LOL: Oh Jeez @Emperortooco might be right about the stains on the nightie:oops::poop:😬😂.....Just thinking is she not on the pill maybe it was Charlie bought them for himself and Alan🤫:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I bet when she reads here, she probably thinks these witches are stalking me 😂

What’s her eBay name again? x

• Haha
I bet when she reads here, she probably thinks these witches are stalking me 😂
That’s how going away on holiday etc is all a big secret she thinks she has stalkers then again she might be scared someone breaks into her flat and finds the lubes, gif gear etc 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
she probably just saw the choc-o-lit flavour and bought it not knowing what it was.........just like they had no clue what dogging was and thought that fella was recording it to report the "bonking" couple 😂 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.