Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you tried a Morrisons food box? I’m not sure but think there might be more availability for them because DPD deliver.
We had a morrisons box a couple of weeks ago. We were able to get it the next day and it was so good, so much food in there, even toilet paper and kitchen roll and the elusive dried pasta and beans 👍

Reactions: 11
Jane could be on her death bed last few breathes before she visits the pearly gates and her last words to charlweeee are pass me a pukka pie and a club biscuit - now that’s heaven to her 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jane could be on her death bed last few breathes before she visits the pearly gates and her last words to charlweeee are pass me a pukka pie and a club biscuit - now that’s heaven to her 😂😂😂😂😂
Janeychin’s dedication to food is second to none, she’d only been out of hospital after having her poor abused gall bladder out for a couple of hours and she sent Charlie out for a cheese and pickle sandwich because she alleged she’d been cheese deprived! Yeah right she deprives herself of nothing not even for her own good let alone for the good of others...prime example keeping hold of her online shopping slot, selfish, greedy, attention seeking creature!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
See she,s put philosophical bullshit on insta so she doesn't look so much of a bleep ! Obviously yet another weight gain in the offing when I read it,s ok if your body changes at this time, ffs Jane you,re such a hypocrite looking for Any excuse for stuffing your frigging face!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See she,s put philosophical bullshit on insta so she doesn't look so much of a bleep ! Obviously yet another weight gain in the offing when I read it,s ok if your body changes at this time, ffs Jane you,re such a hypocrite looking for Any excuse for stuffing your frigging face!!
You've her psyched out 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought that, dont blame a pandemic for your chins Janeykins

Oh look wobbling her gob on tik toc

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s ok if your body changes at this time.
What time?
Everytime
Christmas time
Birthday time
Holiday time
Easter time
Summer time
Winter time

You get the gist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
im shocked shes not posted at all
Me too, I bet it’s killing her 😉
I was looking through the comments on the “Charlie takes over my channel” video last night (lockdown boredom!) and the crafty cow answered a couple of people asking about her members videos but hasn’t bothered her arse to even like any of the other comments which are mainly arselicking ones, keep on showing your true colours Janie 😉

You will be eating your words quicker than she gets through a Pukka pie with a mars ice cream chaser when she does 🤣🤣🤣
Mars ice cream chaser 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone on the covid thread has just shared a link saying Tesco are still only offering priority delivery slots for the vulnerable ,and asking all people that don't fit that catagory to leave the slots open ?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone on the covid thread has just shared a link saying Tesco are still only offering priority delivery slots for the vulnerable ,and asking all people that don't fit that catagory to leave the slots open ?
I wonder why shes still ordering then

Reactions: 7
When I ordered it said please think about it you really NEED a slot etc and I wasn’t ordering for myself but my elderly and vulnerable parents. So she’s really low 😭

bad enough she was getting food delivered before this as the lazy cow works in Tesco but she’s said before she can’t carry it up up to the flat. There is nothing wrong with her and “in Her prime” she’s just a lazy slob.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I wonder why shes still ordering then
I don't know how she's doing it ? it states these slots are for people who deem it unsafe for their health to shop instore ...(sorry for the long replies my tattle ain't loading properly sometimes have to wait 5+ mins to reply )

Reactions: 4
I don't know how she's doing it ? it states these slots are for people who deem it unsafe for their health to shop instore ...(sorry for the long replies my tattle ain't loading properly sometimes have to wait 5+ mins to reply )
It’s absolutely disgusting if she is 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.