Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it bizarre that Charlie can call us all disgusting and vile for being on here but his selfish wife can steal delivery slots from vulnerability people and he’s fine with it when he himself could even get shopping if she didn’t want to go out.

Reactions: 13
someone needs to get in touch with her branch that she works with and ask why staff are getting priority over vulnerable people for deliveries

Reactions: 7
I see “Charlie takes over my Channel” is away now ! Deleting the evidence ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it bizarre that Charlie can call us all disgusting and vile for being on here but his selfish wife can steal delivery slots from vulnerability people and he’s fine with it when he himself could even get shopping if she didn’t want to go out.
ahh yes I’d rather be a disgusting vile tattler than a boring hen pecked old fart like him with a wife who consider’s a 4 hour a day job full term employment and basically sits on her arse the rest of the time serving up microwaved ready meals or pukka pie offerings .... and stealing slots reserved for vulnerable people during a major crisis...to order said ready meals and vast amounts of food that could easily feed 6
I know which one I’d rather be.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s put a vid on her story’s of the wedding 🥴how bloody empty was the church looks awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are the gammonettes as thick as she is? Probably know the answer too be fair before I start but just looked on that member shite and the latest comment says” next time you clean your Tassimmo will you make a video watching you do it?” Are these people totally brain dead or is there some sort of kinkiness going on there that I,m not getting ???? Sad twats

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally disgusting she's getting her shopping delivered. My elderly grandparents cannot get one so we are having to do their shop as well. Not a problem as we are both in our 20's and able to do it.

I wonder how Charlies grandparents and mum are getting their shopping? Jane doesn't give a tit about Charlies mum. Jane doesnt give a tit about anyone other than Jane.

I was shocked she chose that as her wedding dress, its nice but on her it looked awful and why on earth did she wear her big glasses on her wedding day???

Reactions: 12
am i only one who thinks she looks massive in the dress.....................
No I've said the very same she looks no different (maybe 7lb) but I think she had some kind of corset on to pull her in

Are the gammonettes as thick as she is? Probably know the answer too be fair before I start but just looked on that member shite and the latest comment says” next time you clean your Tassimmo will you make a video watching you do it?” Are these people totally brain dead or is there some sort of kinkiness going on there that I,m not getting ???? Sad twats
Well tbf that's about as interesting as she gets :LOL:

View attachment 113364

She has said hers has a staff canteen the others look too small to have that
Great work detective ;)

Totally disgusting she's getting her shopping delivered. My elderly grandparents cannot get one so we are having to do their shop as well. Not a problem as we are both in our 20's and able to do it.

I wonder how Charlies grandparents and mum are getting their shopping? Jane doesn't give a tit about Charlies mum. Jane doesnt give a tit about anyone other than Jane.

I was shocked she chose that as her wedding dress, its nice but on her it looked awful and why on earth did she wear her big glasses on her wedding day???
Maybe Charlie wouldn't have recognised her without them👓🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she works at Tesco and has a delivery slot anyway, she probably picks her own bloody shopping then waits in for it to be delivered later that same day! selfish twats both of them for taking a vital slot

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.