Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that would mean at 10% bonus being £300/£400 she is earning £3,000/£4,000 a month.
£1,000 a week for around 4hours a day? £200 a day? £50 per hour?

Maybe this calculation includes your Adsense?

Reactions: 5
Surely that would mean at 10% bonus being £300/£400 she is earning £3,000/£4,000 a month.
£1,000 a week for around 4hours a day? £200 a day? £50 per hour?

Maybe this calculation includes your Adsense?

Reactions: 10
She'll be earning about £9 an hour at Tesco so getting £633 a mumf. 10% bonus is £63.30 which is just enough to cover one week's choclit

Reactions: 14
She'll be earning about £9 an hour at Tesco so getting £633 a mumf. 10% bonus is £63.30 which is just enough to cover one week's choclit
So that's probably what she spends a mumf on shit from B&M and HB so Charlie pays for EVERYTHING else then

Thread suggestion if anyone's on it not actually sure how it even works but here goes
Oooooohhhhhhhdeeeeeeyyyya bean. My chinzzzz are getting biggggaaaa

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.