Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jane uses her luxury fragrance carpet dust in lots of ways. She even sprinkles it at the bottom of her bin to keep it fresh. Why don't you just empty your bin Jane?? Why don't you just vacuum normally and open a few windows if your flat stinks?! Oh that's right, you don't pay £8 for a tub of that sh!te, you just want other people to order them so you get a cut. 💷💷💷
Just clean the bin out when its emptied, quick spray inside, wipe, done and stink free. I can imagine those carpet powders would make it feel very bitty. No good for me, would set me off sneezing for 4 hours 🤧🤧

Reactions: 7
Haha! *wedding*
To be honest, I can't be arsed... I'm knackered after work. I don't have time to nana nap all day.. I get up early, sort my son out and get myself ready for work, go drop off at school breakfast club then off to work all day... Not like Jane, a few hrs in work then off to Home Bargains for cheap femfresh, then off home for a nap before she throws an Iceland ready meal in the microwave for Charlie...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be honest, I can't be arsed... I'm knackered after work. I don't have time to nana nap all day.. I get up early, sort my son out and get myself ready for work, go drop off at school breakfast club then off to work all day... Not like Jane, a few hrs in work then off to Home Bargains for cheap femfresh, then off home for a nap before she throws an Iceland ready meal in the microwave for Charlie...
Just thought if anyone looking to see the Jane of the future just look on the wedding vlog ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I must admit, when I've had a long and tiring day at work, the last thing I want to see is her slobbing around! I definitely have to be in the right frame of mind for her antics 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just caught up with her riveting haul!! " We picked up these shreddies" spends a good 45 seconds looking for the weight. How will we cope not knowing? "Charlieeeeeee why did you pick up shoe polish?" oh for your shoes! Charlie also picked up some shoe laces , wonder what they are for? Love the way all the food is what Charlie has snuck in! Too bloody funny!

Reactions: 9
I see Jane has a new intro too......just like Helen!! I can’t believe they got up early on a Saturday to go to HB!! I just don’t get the love for these cheap shops.

Jane......she really struggles pronouncing everyday things!!! Is she dyslexic perhaps?
I dont get the fascination with cleaning products and stupidc sponges etc!!

Well I’m going to brag here I’ve 2 small homebargains AND 1 large store about 10 minute drive from me AND 2 large B&Ms now Jane put that in your pipe and smoke it 🤣🤣🤣

So I will post on Instagram wagging my knockers with my very smug face 😂
Oh I bloody hate B & M!!

Do you remember Janes honeymoon 🥴 even that consisted of home bargains and shopping at Poundland ! I mean how sad is that on your bloody honeymoon 🤦🏻‍♀️😭

• Haha
The sad thing is they would probably have a decent house deposit if you add up all the unneeded top up shops and Home Bargain hauls over the years. It’s do able instead of renting and know they mentioned trying to buy in the past.

The sad thing is they would probably have a decent house deposit if you add up all the unneeded top up shops and Home Bargain hauls over the years. It’s do able instead of renting and know they mentioned trying to buy in the past.
I think they are just too tight , she’s said before if the washing machine breaks it gets sorted by landlord and they love having no responsibility lol very sad in my opinion , but more money for food I suppose 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.