Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just going to say she will be lucky to sell them
she needs an Amazonian woman with very large feet or a drag queen
preferably one who impersonates Dolly Parton 😂😂
If they don’t sell sure she will ask Charlie’s mum if she wants them for £15 or Xmas pressie prob 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do like a mooch in Home and Bargain (that’s what it’s known as here in Liverpool, it originates from here and that’s what it started off as 🤣). I tend to go in about once a week although the one by me is massive so I go in for bleach and end up spending £30 on crap I don’t need 🤷🏻‍♀️. I haven’t watched Jane‘s latest offering yet but duck me, does she need anymore candles?!
Can you imagine her trying to get her wobbly gob round home and bargain 🤣🤣🤣

Well I’m going to brag here I’ve 2 small homebargains AND 1 large store about 10 minute drive from me AND 2 large B&Ms now Jane put that in your pipe and smoke it 🤣🤣🤣

So I will post on Instagram wagging my knockers with my very smug face 😂
We've an average sized one in the local town but if you head out to the out of town retail parks the HB on there is as big as a supermarket.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought Charlie’s mum had some MH issue the way they spoke about her....you have to just arrange something for her eg the birthday treat because if you asked her, she wouldn’t go, alluding to the fact she didn’t want to leave the house and it being upsetting for Charlie after visiting her, or sort of psyching himself up to go, that was my impression anyway...she was a worry for him. What happened to her on the wedding day??
Think she took a funny turn or something .....maybe her son marrying the daughter in law from hell might have had an impact on her

If they don’t sell sure she will ask Charlie’s mum if she wants them for £15 or Xmas pressie prob 😳
She'll be talking Charlie into them nxt

Well I think she's Charlie worked into the ground to keep her in her tat ,no doubt she'll be cracking the whip on his days off to find things for him to do to keep him from visiting his mum ....And now she's took on the role of Calamity Jane don't think he'll argue ;)

Calamity Jane
She can't even decide if it's a shoe or a boot

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think everyone gives different advice re: calories etc the NHS website at the moment is stating a woman should never go below 1400... you get health visitors and diet clubs etc all churning out differing views it’s hard to know what’s the best advice
last year I joined RHFitness I’m about an inch taller than you and was given 1700 and have gone on to lose all I needed too mind you I was doing 25K steps a day and I certainly wasn’t eating Pukka Pies unless they fitted into my macros ( they don’t if your eating properly ) plus she’s certainly not getting 25K steps in a day slouching on the sofa

thats no surprise ...
Omg I joined RHfitness 2 weeks ago! Loving it, lost 2.5 stone on slimming world and got to my target, I'm currently 7lbs over it but I got soo bored with slimming world, they really brung to light the absolute crap slimming clubs swing you, all that free food on ya plate costing your entire days calories! Sorry completely off topic 😂

• Heart
bloody hell those boots!!!! can we expect a tassel jacket and a sheriffs badge next??? me thinks she was enjoying modelling them a little too much :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought Charlie’s mum had some MH issue the way they spoke about her....you have to just arrange something for her eg the birthday treat because if you asked her, she wouldn’t go, alluding to the fact she didn’t want to leave the house and it being upsetting for Charlie after visiting her, or sort of psyching himself up to go, that was my impression anyway...she was a worry for him. What happened to her on the wedding day??
I think she colllapsed, I can just imagine Jane I bet she was seething with the old girl stealing her thunder 🤣

Omg guys are you ready for this ......

View attachment 76376

She’s only modelling cowboy boots for eBay 😱🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh Christ alive 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg I joined RHfitness 2 weeks ago! Loving it, lost 2.5 stone on slimming world and got to my target, I'm currently 7lbs over it but I got soo bored with slimming world, they really brung to light the absolute crap slimming clubs swing you, all that free food on ya plate costing your entire days calories! Sorry completely off topic 😂
It’s brilliant isn’t it and Richie is an absolute hoot 😂
plus he’s a throughly decent guy I’ve seen him give away yearly memberships
upteen times to people who have been finically struggling.

Reactions: 4
Helen looks a bit lost, like a little depressed? Her words in her vlogs resonate with me and how she acts, reminds me of me before I got help. I mean I'm not raving or anything but she worries me 🥺

Well I’m going to brag here I’ve 2 small homebargains AND 1 large store about 10 minute drive from me AND 2 large B&Ms now Jane put that in your pipe and smoke it 🤣🤣🤣

So I will post on Instagram wagging my knockers with my very smug face 😂
Glasgow ?

My, my! She has been busy listing on ebay hasn't she, have you seen the pile of old tat she is trying to flog?

Doesn't look like shes selling much, mind!

Those boots! 🐎 yeeeehaaaaaaa
Who would wear any of that stuff - I mean ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.