Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Guys!!! Hope you're all OK....
Today, on my Tone Up With Trotter video I've got a new exercise to show you all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Be on her insta next week ! Swipe up style ๐Ÿคฃ
She'll be doing her own version ! attaching the exercise band to her giant foot and hooking it onto her wobbly jaw.That way it'll save her the effort of having to chew the endless supply of food

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No weigh ins from Jane, Charlie or Helen so far!!! Calorie counting doesnโ€™t seem to be working at all. Iโ€™m sorry but I wish Helen would brush her hair before a vlog and wash it more often, itโ€™s as bad as Tans, really let herself go

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No weigh ins from Jane, Charlie or Helen so far!!! Calorie counting doesnโ€™t seem to be working at all. Iโ€™m sorry but I wish Helen would brush her hair before a vlog and wash it more often, itโ€™s as bad as Tans, really let herself go
Yeah that gifted sticker chart was a waste of a sheet of paper ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Too many pukka piiiiies guuuuuyyyys

Reactions: 12
Cadburys Counting more like... ๐Ÿซ

Yeah that gifted sticker chart was a waste of a sheet of paper ๐Ÿ™„
She could use it as toilet paper to wipe her imaginary IBS crappy arse.. Or the bullshit from her Wobbly mouth

• Haha
Be on her insta next week ! Swipe up style ๐Ÿคฃ
Sheโ€™ll have Charlie using it to practice nodding his head. Yes Jane yes Jane .๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค–

Iโ€™d love to go round her flat and have a nose ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿป lol itโ€™s rank I bet ๐Ÿคข she def not a Mrs hinch as sheโ€™s like as all to believe , her carpet looks like concrete due to her big paws flattening it and that cheap nasty bi carb she puts on it , and it must smell like mouldy cheese all that damp coco wank clothes she canโ€™t get dry because they wonโ€™t put heating on even boring bean has said heโ€™s clothes smell ๐Ÿ˜ฌ and can always see grease splatters on her kitchen utensils ๐Ÿฅด and her loo must get a right pounding with all the pukka pie dumps ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
I agree she cleans once a month to make a video. She fluffs the cushions more now since we mentioned them on here how scruffy they looked. They now sit on the floor a lot so not to mess them up for filming. woman.!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok, today I was invited for a free health check at work. Just the basics, height, weight, bmi, blood pressure etc.
I am 5ft 2inch. 15 stone 2lbs and bmi is 39. I am classed as obese. My resting hear rate isn't good at 86bpm.
The lady doing the health check said to lose weight I can have 1300 calories per day and introduce cardio exercise.

So why is Jane giving herself 1700 calories and eating pukka pies? She will get nowhere doing that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, today I was invited for a free health check at work. Just the basics, height, weight, bmi, blood pressure etc.
I am 5ft 2inch. 15 stone 2lbs and bmi is 39. I am classed as obese. My resting hear rate isn't good at 86bpm.
The lady doing the health check said to lose weight I can have 1300 calories per day and introduce cardio exercise.

So why is Jane giving herself 1700 calories and eating pukka pies? She will get nowhere doing that
Coz she,s a fat duck and can,t resist stuffing her fat face

• Haha
  • Heart
I notice how she's no longer adding the amount of calories of her meals......calculated by Pinocchio thats why!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll be using the law of a traction to make all her extra calories vanish ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really is looking rough and by todays vlog shes not calorie counting anymore

Reactions: 11

I think everyone gives different advice re: calories etc the NHS website at the moment is stating a woman should never go below 1400... you get health visitors and diet clubs etc all churning out differing views itโ€™s hard to know whatโ€™s the best advice
last year I joined RHFitness Iโ€™m about an inch taller than you and was given 1700 and have gone on to lose all I needed too mind you I was doing 25K steps a day and I certainly wasnโ€™t eating Pukka Pies unless they fitted into my macros ( they donโ€™t if your eating properly ) plus sheโ€™s certainly not getting 25K steps in a day slouching on the sofa

She really is looking rough and by todays vlog shes not calorie counting anymore
thats no surprise ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.