Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:unsure:o_O(n) Jane Jane Jane and robot Charlie. brought up better than those people.😂 you really are a pair of money grabbing boring dimwits. It’s not us on here “that you’ve been made aware of” that are ripping off innocent lonely people. It’s not us filtering our images so people think if they follow you they could too look like that. Show them the real you. The fat you. The greedy pigđŸ· stuffing her face when no one looking . Thank the lord I was not brought up like you is all I can say. If the world were full of people like you greedy unfashionable geeky pair what a sad grey place it would be .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s the usual “they must be so unhappy in their own life’s”
WHY, people have always talked about other people and people enjoy gossiping about others fact of life...
Absolutely nothing to do with having a sad life I own my own house ( not rented ) I live in London ( actual London not Bromley ) have a new car every 3 years ( I lease because it suits me ) I work a 48 hour week ( an actual job one you actually leave the house for ) I have children, grandchildren and overall I’m very happy .... but I still like a gossip and if someone is ultimately filming aspects of their day to day life then sorry your fair game.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Of course she's on here every day, bet she loves that she's got so many threads! I wonder what her username is?! đŸ€” Slimming goddess, Size 10 fashion girl or Positive happy wife?? đŸ€Ł

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s the usual “they must be so unhappy in their own life’s”
WHY, people have always talked about other people it’s a fact of life and people enjoy gossiping about others fact of life...
Absolutely nothing to do with having a sad life I own my own house ( not rented ) I live in London ( actual London not Bromley ) have a new car every 3 years ( I lease because it suits me ) I work a 48 hour week ( an actual job one you actually leave the house for ) I have children, grandchildren and overall I’m very happy .... but I still like a gossip and if someone is ultimately filming aspects of their day to day life then sorry your fare game.
Here here!,👏👏👏

Oh Jane we love it when you react. It shakes our little tails and brings us all out in force. I really hope you take time out of your very busy day to read these replies. I know you have to ping the robots tea.

• Haha
😂😂 they’ve just had dinner and really full up but they’re sitting there with biscuits!!!!! “Pass the job knobs Charlie bean”. “Oooh errr janeykins”””

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course you dont waste your precious time on here Janeykins. You just coincidentally drop bits on your vlogs 'oh just address' or randomly your friend popped round.
Ya full of đŸ’© keep carrying that dress and pants in your bag you twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Janeykins, so you say you,ve not addressed this before and You won,t again as it doesn’t really bother you? Problem is it does bother you as you,ve brought us “trolls” up several times in the past usually by trying to name shame us, still waiting for my DM by the way! Still not bothered? ”People like us” Mmm please define what you mean by that, you know nothing about my intellect, demographic, bank balance you are just making assumptions and you called our assumptions about you “Slander” well DITTO Jane. We,re not happy people, well as much as I can,t speak for everyone on here only for myself I can truly say I,ve never been happier. I,ve got health problems and may meet my maker a lot sooner than I thought but I,ve done more in my shortened time than you,ll ever do in yours if you live to be 110 ! . Before your time there was a programme on tv called Eldorado , it was that bad it was compulsive viewing and that’s what your channel has become so please don’t take it as a complement that we watch you, it,s the modern day version of Eldorado pure crap !!

Didn’t take her long,!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let's hope some of her viewers get googling her name and find us "trolls"!! Thanks for bringing more tattlers here Jane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Janeykins, so you say you,ve not addressed this before and You won,t again as it doesn’t really bother you? Problem is it does bother you as you,ve brought us “trolls” up several times in the past usually by trying to name shame us, still waiting for my DM by the way! Still not bothered? ”People like us” Mmm please define what you mean by that, you know nothing about my intellect, demographic, bank balance you are just making assumptions and you called our assumptions about you “Slander” well DITTO Jane. We,re not happy people, well as much as I can,t speak for everyone on here only for myself I can truly say I,ve never been happier. I,ve got health problems and may meet my maker a lot sooner than I thought but I,ve done more in my shortened time than you,ll ever do in yours if you live to be 110 ! . Before your time there was a programme on tv called Eldorado , it was that bad it was compulsive viewing and that’s what your channel has become so please don’t take it as a complement that we watch you, it,s the modern day version of Eldorado pure crap !!

Didn’t take her long,!
Used to love eldorado ! Bunny and fizz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually fell asleep on the train listening to this crap đŸ€Ł. She only included Charlie because she knew he would agree with everything she said, and surprise surprise he bloody did! What an absolute doormat! i love how most of them were positives and hardly any negative, we can see right through you Janeykins. She works so hard for her money guuuyyyys, you keep telling yourself that hun. We know you read here every day so why make out you don’t đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž. The comment about her not finding fasting hard tickled me, are they talking about the time she stuck to it or the 2/3 months she’s just had off the wagon đŸ€Ł.

Surprised she never said we’re all jealous! Oh yes she needs to be declaring all that extra income, especially as some months she earns more than Charlie bean 😉. The way she kept calling it her own business too 🙄😂
She needs to register as a business on eBay too. Reselling makes you a business she isn’t selling her own personal stuff .

Dear Jane,
what a pair of utter knobs you are ......I flicked through to the last assumption about us "tr-rolls" after hearing the hellooo from them both I wanted to switch off, he sounds like a complete rambling idiot, is he pissed again? been on the wine old bean??
firstly it is not a compliment that people can't stand you and hate watch your channel because its the funniest pile of tragic crap ever, its embarrassing that you give us so much tattle worthy content we're never stuck for comments on here.
secondly we're not unhappy with our lives at all, I for one have a lovely life, own two homes, have two cars, lovely kids, fab hubby, amazing friends and go on great holidays, lots of ladies on here have professional careers, raise (or have raised) families, work all day long and guess what they do it all without needing a nana nap and dribbling all over their nighties ;)
lastly the "tr-rolls" as you call us I have met on here are lovely supportive, savvy ladies, we know bullshit when we smell it and you dear Janey reek of the stuff, so go back to your 99% supportive audience, you know the ones whose comments you mostly delete and only keep the bum kiss brigade.......99%???? FFS as if!!! 19% at best is all you'll get, your views are mostly people who pity you, people who laugh at you and deluded folk who will watch any old tit....then there's us.......common sense speakers who can see through your veil of deceit and nice girl act, oh we see Jane, we see.
Are we bitter?? no we're not, not one part of your life is worth being envious about, you're just too much of a liar and conniving bint to fool us but you keep telling yourself we're sad or unhappy or wrong...........because in your version of the story we're all wrong and you're right, keep telling yourself that if it helps you to believe it, off you duck
yours sincerely a tattler and proud to be so

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Didn’t take her long,!
OMG Eldorado! That was bad, really bad!
Not as bad as the gammon joints but bad.

They are the very definition of 'car crash tv' no other reason for watching, not jealous, not sad or any other reason they may come up with.
Compliment? Don't make me laugh more than I already do reading stuff on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh poor Charlie.....he just mumbles on, he’s duller than a dull thing. As if he was going to disagree with her!! It drives me nuts how she ends every sentence with ‘....didn’t I!’ ‘Didn’t we?’ ‘Will I?’ ‘Don’t you?’ Etc. For people who don‘t read this site, they know a lot about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Didn’t take her long,!
Haha Eldorado. And cross roads was another 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh poor Charlie.....he just mumbles on, he’s duller than a dull thing. As if he was going to disagree with her!! It drives me nuts how she ends every sentence with ‘....didn’t I!’ ‘Didn’t we?’ ‘Will I?’ ‘Don’t you?’ Etc. For people who don‘t read this site, they know a lot about it!
he comes across as a dithering idiot, mumbling, repeating his nonsense and sounding like a right old plonker, he loses his train of thought mid sentence all the time,such an odd pair, its like she's sedating him :LOL:

• Haha
Dear Jane,
what a pair of utter knobs you are ......I flicked through to the last assumption about us "tr-rolls" after hearing the hellooo from them both I wanted to switch off, he sounds like a complete rambling idiot, is he pissed again? been on the wine old bean??
firstly it is not a compliment that people can't stand you and hate watch your channel because its the funniest pile of tragic crap ever, its embarrassing that you give us so much tattle worthy content we're never stuck for comments on here.
secondly we're not unhappy with our lives at all, I for one have a lovely life, own two homes, have two cars, lovely kids, fab hubby, amazing friends and go on great holidays, lots of ladies on here have professional careers, raise (or have raised) families, work all day long and guess what they do it all without needing a nana nap and dribbling all over their nighties ;)
lastly the "tr-rolls" as you call us I have met on here are lovely supportive, savvy ladies, we know bullshit when we smell it and you dear Janey reek of the stuff, so go back to your 99% supportive audience, you know the ones whose comments you mostly delete and only keep the bum kiss brigade.......99%???? FFS as if!!! 19% at best is all you'll get, your views are mostly people who pity you, people who laugh at you and deluded folk who will watch any old tit....then there's us.......common sense speakers who can see through your veil of deceit and nice girl act, oh we see Jane, we see.
Are we bitter?? no we're not, not one part of your life is worth being envious about, you're just too much of a liar and conniving bint to fool us but you keep telling yourself we're sad or unhappy or wrong...........because in your version of the story we're all wrong and you're right, keep telling yourself that if it helps you to believe it, off you duck
yours sincerely a tattler and proud to be so
Been on the wine old bean 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he comes across as a dithering idiot, mumbling, repeating his nonsense and sounding like a right old plonker, he loses his train of thought mid sentence all the time,such an odd pair, its like she's sedating him :LOL:
Charlie is as bad as what she is. I know a few people pitied him but I don’t. Personally find him a Narrow minded individual who really thinks he is above his station. Quite opinionated about the type of people that we are and wasn’t it him who started taking the piss about people collecting trolleys !. Forgets what he has and hasn’t got and achieved does Mr Mantits !

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.