Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spinidge

VIP Member
thanks to @Spinidge for another great title, had to modify it slightly to get it to fit
Thank you for doing this Lexiloo, we soon got through that last thread didn't we!! Don't forget guys, that to loooose weight you have to shovel as much choclit as you can in your mahff then bounce on a ball for 3 minutes!! Everythink I eat is only 27 calories anyway! 😉🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

doctordoctor

VIP Member
They bought all that food and bought two bags full as well!!? And all those toilet rolls! 😂😂 A romantic break on a Hoseasons.....she did say Hoseasons didn’t she??.... holiday! A young couple, no kids, they both work hard as Jane always assures us, why aren’t they in Paris for example? Drinking wine (Charlie is a wine buff after all) in a gorgeous pavement cafe, walking hand in hand in the Champs Elysee, sailing down the Seine etc....no, a few days, midweek in Somerset, a Tesco haul, and making chilli! She’s the oldest 27 yr old I know!! They have the rest of their lives to have a mid week, cheap break In Somerset, lovely county though it is, but really! Eat out, treat yourself to some good food in a nice, romantic restaurant instead of doing EXACTLY what you do in Eastbourne!

• Heart
😂😂 literally laughing my head off she knows full well how very unbalanced her diet is eating primarily processed shit laden with salt, sugar and saturated fat.... you can’t kid a kidder Jane your diet is fucking shit and your a prime candidate for a life of diabetes....

What was that motivation box??? A Pom Pom paper clip, a notebook...handy for writing things in eg need more pukka pies, dairylea dunkers, high in sugar cereal etc....wonder what Charlie’s gift was?
😂😂 she definitely has a warped sense of humour promoting that box
cant believe that the sender thought she would be a good advertisement for the box either does the sender not follow her and her diabolical attempt at weight loss, every time she mentions the word fasting I literally roll on the floor laughing ... love I’ve been fasting since the 1970’s I would never eat a breakfast mainly because I can’t face food till at least lunchtime and believe me it don’t help you loss weight if your stuffing pukka pies and 2 fucking slices of cheesecake by dinner.

Perhaps Charlie’s motivational gift from the hamper was a framed photograph of the twins from Love Island?
😂😂 proper laughed at this comment 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

bananasplit88

VIP Member
Oh my days, there are no words for this pair. What kind of break is that - a trip to her beloved Tesco and cooking in the evening? Fock that, I’d rather stay at home.
Her fake laugh is beyond annoying. And showing around the cupboards, riveting stuff. I don’t know about anyone else but going for a break in a ghost town in February isn’t my idea of a good time. What a pair of twonks. Side note - has Charlie ever said anything other than “mumble mumble em yeah nice em yeah I think mumble mumble”?

• Haha
  • Heart

Palmtrees

VIP Member
guuuuuys, she eats a variety of food, not just leaves and stuff.......orange clubs, mint clubs, honeycomb clubs, fruit clubs and maybe a whole packet of tortellini EACH if they feel like it, not forgetting pukka pies which are almost 500 calories each but don't worry she only does them with mash and counted veg 😂 sweet jesus she gets worse!!!!
Must admit now I watch it now for the entertainment factor. Who in their right mind would name this woman as an “inspiration” ?

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Two homes, ooh you're posh 😂😂😂
what can I say, bought young before the property boom, no talent just very good luck ;) property is where your money grows for sure.....deffo not posh, got a mouth like a sewer haha im from a council house and one parent family, im still lexi from the block ;) I like to think im classy but very bad assey ha xx

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
how quick did she end the vlog so she could go carry on scoffing them :ROFLMAO: they looked pretty rank, like stodgy sponge urgh, she speaks such shite, she said "you do wonder when you buy low calorie things if they're as concentrated us the full fat and sugar versions" concentrated??? shes a bloody tool! whats the betting Charlie got home to her asleep on the sofa dribbling out brownie, covered in crumbs beside and empty plate??

• Haha
  • Sick

Disneylover

VIP Member
I actually fell asleep on the train listening to this crap 🤣. She only included Charlie because she knew he would agree with everything she said, and surprise surprise he bloody did! What an absolute doormat! i love how most of them were positives and hardly any negative, we can see right through you Janeykins. She works so hard for her money guuuyyyys, you keep telling yourself that hun. We know you read here every day so why make out you don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️. The comment about her not finding fasting hard tickled me, are they talking about the time she stuck to it or the 2/3 months she’s just had off the wagon 🤣.

Well that was interesting!
So in her warped way of thinking, she thinks that us listening and watching her crappy content is a compliment! Errr, Jane, that'll be another word on the list that you need to look up the meaning of to understand why watching you most definitely is not a compliment 🤣
Let me say, I watch you because you are a prize idiot and it makes me laugh to share this with the good, like minded people on here. So in a roundabout way, you make me laugh, but not in a good way, I mean, at your expense!

ps. I hope you are declaring your self employment to the inland revenue as you may get reported ;) and being in the public eye, you would not be hard to trace.
Surprised she never said we’re all jealous! Oh yes she needs to be declaring all that extra income, especially as some months she earns more than Charlie bean 😉. The way she kept calling it her own business too 🙄😂

• Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
Oh lord, I just saw the Gammon's trotter on IG stories!! 🤮 Just like one of the ice cream funny feet but melted then squished back in the wrapper 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Yashlions

VIP Member
Someone in the comments has said they hear angels singing when they go into home bargains, I mean what the actual fuck is wrong with these people ! They are all seriously fucked up , I can see why they love jane they are as simple as she is 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

doctordoctor

VIP Member
The truth is, Jane will always be fat. She can’t diet, she loves food and she loves to eat. She’s not weighing herself because she can’t bear to. All this ‘oh, I haven’t weighed myself, not putting any pressure on myself’ is simply a facade. She hates being fat, but she can’t help herself. If you listen to her and especially on the mukbang video, she comes ‘off plan’ to celebrate birthdays for a week at a time! Not milestone birthdays, any old birthday! She’s been good all week, so she ‘deserves’ a treat.....she gives herself a limit of a large calorie intake and feels compelled to reach that limit, hungry or not. If she’s got a calorie left, she has to scoff something. Both her and Charlie excuse themselves, it’s a birthday, they’ve been good, it’s Christmas, they’ve been out somewhere and on and on and on.........Helen does the same, she has a cold so she has to eat and eat and eat....
Jane usually has a big lunch and then a big dinner, lunch is never a sandwich and some fruit perhaps, it’s usually something cooked and always, always with grated cheese on the top...oh! and few leaves because she’s having it ‘with some salad’ and then a pizza and wedges for dinner!!!
shes been dieting for for ever and she’s still exactly the same!! Nothings working because she eats far too much and hardly ever moves!! She shows you a workout video (5mins) she stops for cornflakes! I bet that ball sits there next to the couch and shes never used it again! She’s too busy napping!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I,m a bit behind and just watched the latest Cocomy trash fest . Noticed even some of the Gammonettes are getting brave enough to tell porkie that the clothes look shite, very amusing 😂😂

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Ok, today I was invited for a free health check at work. Just the basics, height, weight, bmi, blood pressure etc.
I am 5ft 2inch. 15 stone 2lbs and bmi is 39. I am classed as obese. My resting hear rate isn't good at 86bpm.
The lady doing the health check said to lose weight I can have 1300 calories per day and introduce cardio exercise.

So why is Jane giving herself 1700 calories and eating pukka pies? She will get nowhere doing that

• Heart
  • Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Oh poor Charlie.....he just mumbles on, he’s duller than a dull thing. As if he was going to disagree with her!! It drives me nuts how she ends every sentence with ‘....didn’t I!’ ‘Didn’t we?’ ‘Will I?’ ‘Don’t you?’ Etc. For people who don‘t read this site, they know a lot about it!

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
In fairness Jane's evening meal showed today was a step up from the Pukka pies and pizzas (even if she cooked enough for 3 or 4) She really should consider going back on the Slimming World plan. Would surely encourage more cooking from scratch. She could use what she's learned from the calorie counting for portion control and perhaps use a few sins for favourite sauces rather than sugary or salty snacks all the time. She would be able to include the occasional Magnum!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16