Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Guys! Swipe up for this nail kit that I've only used once since I got it in October!

Oh, and no use leaving your meat out to get to room temp in your flat Miss Porky, the inside of your fridge is warmer than your fucking flat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
it was soooo funny! what a bloody awful pile of rags those were, cheap, tacky and lacking any style or class......just like jane!
she just needs a hat and a magnifying glass and she'd be sherlock holmes in that cape, can just see her out and about it it now, searching out charity shops for bargains and various shops for pukka pies :LOL:
My Nan use to wear one of those capes in 1964 it was called a bed jacket 😂 and you always bought a new one if you were going into hospital so you looked respectable 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Don’t like him at all that creepy grin he gives like Jack Nicholson in the shining . Can you imagine his sex face🤢🤮
does it feel really good charlie, is it doing it for you? do you like me being dirty.........yeah its alright

• Haha
  • Sick

Wtfherewegoagain

I think she forgets that there is a large proportion of people who comment here as you can't actually make any comment or express an opinion on any of her social media as she either blocks or deletes it or you. Its no different to discussing a reality tv program you watch and make comment and judgement then discuss with your mates over a cuppa. The only difference is she has the option to come and have a nose and get honest feedback for free! She might not like it and im sure half of big brother/love island etc were commented and judged by her a bit like the Sainsburys staff mocked in her video.

I dont care what size she is or what she looks like. My issue is her honesty and misleading of people who follow and hang on her every word. All these amazing products yet you never see her part with her own money they are always gifted in the first place and are never seen again until she is gifted more. Or clothing she has again been gifted but she never starts the video with "these are gifted, the company is American so you will have import fees/custom charges/ taxes etc added so the £ i say will be higher for you and the size 14 I say will again be two sizes higher over here so an 18uk sizing" that would be clear, honest and not misleading to anyone.

My fiancé knows I'm on here and sorry to disappoint Jane but he isn't disgusted by anything I've written as all my comments are based on facts and having watched videos/seen posts. Plus just to clarify as you can deny all you wish but you do read here or have someone who does for you this isn't a troll site it is a discussion forum and if you look at the main page you can see various topics of conversation, people ask for advice, discuss tv, ask random questions etc etc there are even rave threads about people's favourite social media influencers and I'm sure if you were discussed in that section you wouldn't be complaining. Maybe you should take note of the issues raised in here and see it as valuable feedback and a way to improve your channel in the future.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Jane gammons #11 - too tight to put on the heating yet she's always eating. Charlie bean has mouldy pants, they both love their troll rants

• Haha

Lady in Wales

Jane: Charlie, why did you buy the shoe polish?

Charlie: For my shoes!

Have they both just been released from the nuthouse? Or am I the effing nutjob for watching these bloody idiots?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

lexiloo

VIP Member
throwing my thread title in.....
Jane Gammons #11 mildew pants, calorie rants and shopping to feed the world....innit Charlie??

• Haha
  • Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Another food haul vid is up 😳😳😳😳 it’s like they are food shopping for the whole of Eastbourne 😭 she eats a balanced diet she says ha ha ha possibly the funniest thing she’s ever said 😜
Balanced diet! I nearly spat my Big Mac out when she said that! 🤣
Says she doesn’t want to live on jacket potatoes and leaves 🤣

Definitely been reading here 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
These people in the comments of her vid are acting like she’s just made a 5 tier wedding cake from scratch !! ffs add egg and oil and shove it in the oven lol kids stuff 🙄
Well done, looks delicious is something I said to my 10 year old daughter
when she brought home a cake that looked like a discus and was rock solid
from home tech at school 😂

• Haha

Marchan

Charlie is as bad as what she is. I know a few people pitied him but I don’t. Personally find him a Narrow minded individual who really thinks he is above his station. Quite opinionated about the type of people that we are and wasn’t it him who started taking the piss about people collecting trolleys !. Forgets what he has and hasn’t got and achieved does Mr Mantits !
Don’t like him at all that creepy grin he gives like Jack Nicholson in the shining . Can you imagine his sex face🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Janeykins, so you say you,ve not addressed this before and You won,t again as it doesn’t really bother you? Problem is it does bother you as you,ve brought us “trolls” up several times in the past usually by trying to name shame us, still waiting for my DM by the way! Still not bothered? ”People like us” Mmm please define what you mean by that, you know nothing about my intellect, demographic, bank balance you are just making assumptions and you called our assumptions about you “Slander” well DITTO Jane. We,re not happy people, well as much as I can,t speak for everyone on here only for myself I can truly say I,ve never been happier. I,ve got health problems and may meet my maker a lot sooner than I thought but I,ve done more in my shortened time than you,ll ever do in yours if you live to be 110 ! . Before your time there was a programme on tv called Eldorado , it was that bad it was compulsive viewing and that’s what your channel has become so please don’t take it as a complement that we watch you, it,s the modern day version of Eldorado pure crap !!

Didn’t take her long,!

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
ANOTHER shopping haul! "its been about a week and a half since I did one" errr what about the 17 top ups you've done in between????

• Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
Or?? Thread suggestion: Jane Gammons on holiday, she doesn't like to gloat, what on earth happened to the peach Trotter coat?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
So, there I was prepping dinner in the kitchen with the latest horror plus size vlog on and in walks my husband.
''Is that one of your Tattle subjects'' he says and I reply ''Yes, any second now, she will pull that dress out at the waist and say it's too big'' I'm not even joking, right on que. she said it!
I don't know who she thinks she is kidding, only herself sadly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17