Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Please sign up to my mate who does amazing spices for curries and you just add water!!!! Great for diets ladies ♥ 🍲 ☺

Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
Bit off topic. Did anyone watch Helen Livingstone’s video “Getting my Act Together”. Who are the folk prancing around on the stage at 0.12 ? 😂
Tinky Winky ,Dipsy , LaLa and Po at least the gammons off her ass even if it is short lived ;)

My daughter bought a keyboard today with her own money she saved up. My son was freaking out and proper throwing himself on the floor because he wanted it. Newsflash - she fucking hates it after all of 10 mins. My son will think all his birthdays have come at once when he wakes up tomorrow. This is Jane 100%, she's such a fucking kid. Go and save your money for a deposit on a house or a bloody good holiday to I don't know maybe New York, Jamaica? If i had my time back I totally would although I will do this when Ive paid my mortgage off in 6 years!!! Im 41 now, she's fucked 🤷‍♀️
Or go a slow boat to China maybe ?.....that's just an old saying no reference to the Coronavirus ;)

By her own admission she has gained the weight that she lost. Before Christmas she looked great and even though she said she’d only lost about 10lbs, she looked so slim.
Well she wasn't massive to start with ,but I used to enjoy her tutorials

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Bloody hell a suggested video came up on YouTube of Jane doing a shopping haul 2 years ago I had to click on it what a difference. Guess what Jane slimming world DID work for you, your head is in cloud cuckoo land thinking calorie counting works for you cause clearly it isn’t but you kid yourself on and your brown tongues you are always under your calories but I don’t see any weight loss from you all I see is unhealthy, processed umpteen massive food hauls a week and you and Charlie gaining weight. Keep going the way you are just now I can 💯% guarantee you both will regret it when yous are older. You say your not a weight loss channel well if that’s the case stop bumming your gums about calories etc 🤬
[/QUOTE
Happy Friday Janeykins
She seems very dark under the eyes for a young woman
Go
Happy Friday Janeykin