Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched it yet, I love a lodge break but these two could be off to a lovely European city, why do they insist on staying in this country. Oh yeah they’ll be too tight to pay for flights etc when they can just drive. At this time of year Hoseasons streaks are really cheap, I’m not knocking it but these two are a pair of boring fuckers. I reckon Charlie would go abroad more but she won’t
They're like a pair of paranoid pensioners, always skulking about on holiday off season. I bet she was delighted that noone else was there, in case they saw her in her Bon Marche swimming cossie! I wouldn't fancy a sit in a hot tub in February!! We didn't get any photos of her sat by the tub from the back with an inspirational quote this time, or pics of Charlie laying with a bag of crisps on his gut with a caption declaring how much she loves him!! 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They bought all that food and bought two bags full as well!!? And all those toilet rolls! 😂😂 A romantic break on a Hoseasons.....she did say Hoseasons didn’t she??.... holiday! A young couple, no kids, they both work hard as Jane always assures us, why aren’t they in Paris for example? Drinking wine (Charlie is a wine buff after all) in a gorgeous pavement cafe, walking hand in hand in the Champs Elysee, sailing down the Seine etc....no, a few days, midweek in Somerset, a Tesco haul, and making chilli! She’s the oldest 27 yr old I know!! They have the rest of their lives to have a mid week, cheap break In Somerset, lovely county though it is, but really! Eat out, treat yourself to some good food in a nice, romantic restaurant instead of doing EXACTLY what you do in Eastbourne!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
im waiting for the pics of Charlie posed in his anorak man coat at various locations when she tags him as #mensfashion #menofinsta #instaman

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet the sale of those cowboy boots 👢👢 paid for that ‘romantic’ midweek getaway 🤣🤣🤣
Who the duck calls it a romantic break? 🤢

• Haha
I don't get their logic at all.......
they spend money to travel and stay somewhere and do the exact same things they do at home, even down to the food shop and meals, what a waste of money! yet won't pay to heat their flat at home, what a pair of pillocks
notice how she said "muller yougurts" as she skipped over the muller CHOC-O-LIT desserts :ROFLMAO:
"we've brought some things from home like crisps and mayonnaise" wow don't the gammons know how to live it up on a romantic break, probably too full from all the junk food to do some horizontal jogging anyway ;)
someone has commented "enjoy your well deserved break" well deserved from what??? nana naps, spraying the flat, bouncing on a ball and buying tat ??
Next thread title there !

Reactions: 4
Their romantic break will have been an excuse to not count calories ( yes, we know they don’t anyway, but you know what I mean!)
They took crisps with them and also bought 2 large bags in their Tesco shop along with other tit and then she points out that the choclit eggs are naughty. They are so greedy yet they have no shame in showing the www.

Reactions: 9
What's with all the hair flicking in the car!! She's in full Hyacinth mode again, they were meant to ring up 2 days before going yet she phoned a week before and started panicking when she got no answer! 🙄 All that beautiful countryside and they head straight to bloody Tesco! Puffing and panting around the gaff showing us every cupboard, whilst Charlie's in the bog, obligatory food haul suitable for Henry VIII, bragging how they can go away whenever they want, then 5 minutes of her flicking light switches on and off! Spellbinding 🤪
When she said nick was waiting with the key 🔑 I was hoping for this guy 👿.we all know they like a good ole sacrifice in Somerset ,maybe that outbuilding behind is secretly a pyre 🔥 two gammon 🐷🐷steaks on the barbecue me thinks😱😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That dodgy window in the entrance, where she hoped noone would walk past!! 😬 I'm waiting on her IG stories for a congratulatory post to Philip Schofield, like he reads her drivel!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That dodgy window in the entrance, where she hoped noone would walk past!! 😬 I'm waiting on her IG stories for a congratulatory post to Philip Schofield, like he reads her drivel!!! 😂
Wonder will she use that quote? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did they at least take their national trust cards and check out local attractions?
I feel really sorry for them if they go away and don’t do anything but eat 😔

Reactions: 10
Just watched that vlog OMG seriously that is a lot of grub for 2 people for a few days and brought grub with them. They seriously have a food addiction. I mean meringues, raspberry turnovers, crisps no doubt club biscuits, fridge raiders where in her shopping bag. I know they buy this every week but a whole medium chicken for the 2 of them and they actually scoff the lot not as if they make a soup with any leftovers cause there is no leftovers I’m shocked if there’s even any bones left 🤣🤣 I can see them sucking every morsel off meat off the bones 🤮 There just a pair of greedy disgusting boring gits 😑

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.