Jamie_Moves_Mountains

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's overfed him, he's become overweight and she's not managed to reign it in. She always says he's no medical condition to be that way at his age I thought maybe prader willi or something
He definitely doesn’t have PW you can tell from his behaviour on past videos

Reactions: 2
I think they are looking into conditions, he does seem a bit delayed as well as the weight so maybe there is something, I don't they'd be doing a second extended hospital stay to assess him like this if it was "just" overfeeding but I don't think she helps him sometimes. I'm pretty sure she said they'd ruled PW out ages ago but I could be wrong, she says so much stuff!

Reactions: 3
She won’t talk about what’s going on but is quick enough to ask for £500 for his hospital admission..if she was trying to protect him why have him or anything about him online?
Something about it al just doesn’t sit right with me..wasn’t his hospital admission supposed to be January? (Which she also said social services were getting brought forward?)
If you look at video of what’s for her lunch in the hospital you can clearly see it’s hospital food .. sandwich is dead give away. As for the wish list … I’m not a believer in them. Fair enough a few things got the kids maybe for a few pounds … but when there £80 designer perfumes on that just takes the pee. And not just one bottle Designer tee shirts for the dad

Is her child's birthday sponsored by the wishlist as she said she's so blessed and thanks her followers. If so how on earth can you allow random strangers to find your child's birthday
Look at the wish list … bottles of perfume at £80 plus I doubt that’s for George

I just went for a nosey at her wish list, yeah there’s things for the kids, but then there’s perfume, coffee machine, ring doorbell, chocolate & Easter eggs, plus gift cards for odeon, restaurants and primark.

So not only asking for the above plus more on the wish list, but they’ve so far received £710 from the go fund me.

I might suggest to the other half that we quit our jobs & just beg from strangers on the internet for anything we & the kids want 🙄

In 4 days he has lost a kilo makes you wonder why he can’t do that at home….
It’s insane. She’s absolutely overfeeding him. I don’t doubt he has something wrong with him due do his slight developmental issues but my guess is she’s just constantly over fed him from the day he could eat

Is she hell bent of embarrassing her wains? Got the wee girl in telling everyone she's got head lice

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The thing is the meals don't look too unhealthy and always shows him eating cucumber and carrots and stuff for snack so what isn't shown on camera? Because it doesn't add up unless he has a condition that causes his weight gain and it's not his diet I have no idea

The thing is the meals don't look too unhealthy and always shows him eating cucumber and carrots and stuff for snack so what isn't shown on camera? Because it doesn't add up unless he has a condition that causes his weight gain and it's not his diet I have no idea
I really don't want to out myself but I was in an extremely similar to George. To the point I went to the same hospital. I was just older.
My parents fed me healthily. But just too much. Just because the food is healthy doesn't mean you can eat lots of it.
I truly believe he is overfed, under stimulated. He reminds me of the kid who was 5 and the parent let him use a wheelchair. I saw it on a YouTube documentary, I'll find it and link it if you like.
He definitely doesn't have PWS, oh and his need for Cpap is 100% because of his weight. It's not the cause of his weight.
His mum needs a wake up call and quickly!! Hopefully after this hospital admission they'll look at putting the children on child protection with the view of removal if he starts to gain. Overfeeding a child is abuse, if George continues him getting to 18 is very unlikely. This is what the consultant said to me when I was only 11.

Reactions: 6
She’s saying about safeguarding privacy etc but posted a video a few months ago stating where they will be for 4 weeks.

• Haha
So she said on her live last night George’s CPAP “pushes oxygen from his nose to his brain to stop the part that tells him he’s hungry” which is just a flat out lie. And of course she was on live chatting away at night whilst the poor sod was in the same room trying to sleep?! I can’t stand her

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she fleeced all that money for them to only be staying in hospital a week!!!! She should refund everybody she stole from. I cannot stand her, always everyone else’s fault never hers 🙄

Reactions: 6
How much did she raise in the end? I don't get why she would need so much money if she is sleeping at the hospital, just for food for herself?

Reactions: 1
How much did she raise in the end? I don't get why she would need so much money if she is sleeping at the hospital, just for food for herself?
i think it was about £400-500. Shes paid for a haircut, and someone asked if she was still buying a iPad

• Wow
Omg that is ridiculous. How long is his stay for? There are so many charities that are desperate right now, a war going on and people donate to something that is clearly over funded it baffles be tbh

Over £700 she ended up raising, to end up only staying a week, and there’s zero chance of her returning the money as guaranteed the majority of it will have been spent already.

Really irritates me, both me & my partner work and still struggle at the end of every month 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5