Jamie_Moves_Mountains

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she only had to buy lunches during the week and then all 3 meals at weekends but she went home then anyway?!

To then get her hair done and talk about buying an iPad whilst they’re still there is a huge insult to people who donated imo

Reactions: 3
She said she only had to buy lunches during the week and then all 3 meals at weekends but she went home then anyway?!

To then get her hair done and talk about buying an iPad whilst they’re still there is a huge insult to people who donated imo
I’m so glad I’m not one of these gullible people who actually donates to these GFMs. She’s wanting done for fraud

Reactions: 1
I used to feel sorry for this lady.. but seeing her boast about a hair cut and buying a second hand iPad really annoyed me … that money was supposed to be for food during their stay. Now they are going home after only two weeks so where will the rest of the money go. I also believe that the boys speech problem has a lot to do with the way she speaks to him .. keeping him a baby… we are all guilty of that in some way but if she spent more time helping him instead of sitting on TikTok then maybe he’d improve a lot quicker

Reactions: 6
I used to feel sorry for this lady.. but seeing her boast about a hair cut and buying a second hand iPad really annoyed me … that money was supposed to be for food during their stay. Now they are going home after only two weeks so where will the rest of the money go. I also believe that the boys speech problem has a lot to do with the way she speaks to him .. keeping him a baby… we are all guilty of that in some way but if she spent more time helping him instead of sitting on TikTok then maybe he’d improve a lot quicker
She does baby him alot and I feel sorry for Avalon as George seems to be favoured more and gets alot more attention.
When she shows their dinners the portions are at times very small and he only seems to have veggies and fruit for snacks but if that was accurate he would be losing weight.
She needs to donate whatever money is left and show proof.
Too many people set up go fund mes now when they were meant to be for people in dyer situations and emergencies, end of life illnesses ect

Reactions: 7
She’s just said social services have told her to get rid of Tiktok. My guesses she’s disappearing to spend the money raised without getting questioned.

Reactions: 7
She’s just said social services have told her to get rid of Tiktok. My guesses she’s disappearing to spend the money raised without getting questioned.
Obviously a worry for social there’s more to this than what we are being told 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why would social tell her to stop using tiktok? Surly they wouldn't do it without a reason but she is claiming its because they can't control it. Weird she was so happy they appeared to give her help before

They’re telling her to get rid of TikTok so she posts and says follow my Instagram instead in the comments! Why on earth would school and social tell her to get rid of one social media platform?

none of this makes sense…

Reactions: 3
I'm actually shocked at her having to delete her tiktok. When there's mothers on there with shocking content. Yeah she's a beg but I'm not sure what else she's done wrong

I'm actually shocked at her having to delete her tiktok. When there's mothers on there with shocking content. Yeah she's a beg but I'm not sure what else she's done wrong
Probably because of the nasty comments she’s had about George? No child deserves that

Probably because of the nasty comments she’s had about George? No child deserves that
Yeah maybe I'm just on a thread on here of a Scottish woman who got 67 social work reports for her behaviour on tiktok with video evidence and she's not been told to delete it. Madness

• Wow
Yeah maybe I'm just on a thread on here of a Scottish woman who got 67 social work reports for her behaviour on tiktok with video evidence and she's not been told to delete it. Madness
I wonder if Avalon is being bullied because of everything she shares about George and then the nits thing. I know children of her age shouldn’t have TikTok but they do (or have older siblings with it).

She said it was a request rather than an order so it could have been a suggestion based on that and she’s using it to raise her IG follower count and play the victim a bit more.

I wonder if Avalon is being bullied because of everything she shares about George and then the nits thing. I know children of her age shouldn’t have TikTok but they do (or have older siblings with it).

She said it was a request rather than an order so it could have been a suggestion based on that and she’s using it to raise her IG follower count and play the victim a bit more.
If social services have watched her tiktoks they are probably concerned about her over sharing of her
Childrens lives. Like as you say the nits which could of resulted in bullying.

There is obviously so much more to the situation that we know nothing about as ss don’t just tell/ask you to do something with no reason..,,

Also wishlist is gone……

i agree with the above comment , there is so much more that she’s not sharing. they simply aren’t asking her to delete her platform because “they can’t control it” she’s a beg on tiktok for money and gifts. she’s constantly over sharing every aspect of her childrens lives for everyone out there to see. supposedly the social before said she was a great mum and now it’s a shock that she’s been asked to come off of tiktok.
the people in the comments are just as deluded as she is.

Reactions: 4
i agree with the above comment , there is so much more that she’s not sharing. they simply aren’t asking her to delete her platform because “they can’t control it” she’s a beg on tiktok for money and gifts. she’s constantly over sharing every aspect of her childrens lives for everyone out there to see. supposedly the social before said she was a great mum and now it’s a shock that she’s been asked to come off of tiktok.
the people in the comments are just as deluded as she is.
Exactly!!! Maybe school have concerns too notice how we have heard nothing more about the hospital visit…

Exactly!!! Maybe school have concerns too notice how we have heard nothing more about the hospital visit…
im sure the school have concerns otherwise they wouldn’t of said anything about her social media etc. i think the issues come down to the fact that she’s so wrapped up in thinking that just because “he may be tall like dad & “built like dad” it’s okay that he is the size he is at his age
i don’t believe any of this “oh the oxygen is pushing away so it stops telling the brain he is hungry” rubbish either

truth of the matter is the boy is probably under stimulated and frustrated due to other conditions he may have eg speech or developmental problems

Reactions: 4