Jamie_Moves_Mountains

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is saying that George has a condition where oxygen isn't getting to his brain that's why he is overweight. I'm no doctor so I can't comment on that really. What do you guys think is that just an excuse?

Reactions: 2
She is saying that George has a condition where oxygen isn't getting to his brain that's why he is overweight. I'm no doctor so I can't comment on that really. What do you guys think is that just an excuse?
I know someone who used to have a CPAP machine, basically when your sleeping your breathing starts and stops. It's usually linked to obesity (but can be other things) I don't think you can become overweight from having the CPAP he is overweight and that'll be why he has the machine.

The person I know got to a healthy weight and got off CPAP altogether

I know someone who used to have a CPAP machine, basically when your sleeping your breathing starts and stops. It's usually linked to obesity (but can be other things) I don't think you can become overweight from having the CPAP he is overweight and that'll be why he has the machine.

The person I know got to a healthy weight and got off CPAP altogether
Ah ok thank you for replying. I do feel bad for him he is a sweet boy. I hope he gets the help he needs and it doesn't become a problem he has his whole life. And the little girl isn't overweight is she?

Reactions: 1
That’s just not true at all hahah she’s full of tit 😂 he clearly has some slight developmental delays or a speech impediment from seeing his videos but oxygen can get to his brain or he’d be severely disabled or dead

Reactions: 4
Sleep apnoea is caused by your airways becoming relaxed and narrow while you sleep. It's linked to things like obesity and getting older. In saying that (got it off the net) my husband has sleep apnoea and the only issue he has is that if he doesn't use his cpap machine l, he stops breathing and then wakes up gasping for breath.

Personally I don't think his eating issues are anything to do with it or if they are, would only he very slightly. xx

I wonder if the hospital stay is even happening, if it doesn't I do hope she returns everyones money from the GFM as it was for the stay

What is the reason for the hospital stay? Is it due to the oxygen not getting to his brain, or is it because of his weight and diet. Poor lad will have all kinds of problems when he is older

I wonder if she has applied for Dla for him? She put a video up saying she doesn’t ask for money then on the next breath link is in the bio 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What is the reason for the hospital stay? Is it due to the oxygen not getting to his brain, or is it because of his weight and diet. Poor lad will have all kinds of problems when he is older
The reason he can’t breathe when he’s asleep is because he’s morbidly obese at 5 years old

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her over feeding I would assume. Not moving enough mum and dad are not exactly thin maybe Avalon just had a lucky escape
was wondering because I catch a few of her videos now and then but he doesn’t seem to have any medical reason for the weight gain? from what I can tell. Just the poor thing can’t breathe at night because of his weight. I wondered if he had something wrong which causes weight gain or he was on medication or something. Has she ever said that it was him overeating ?

was wondering because I catch a few of her videos now and then but he doesn’t seem to have any medical reason for the weight gain? from what I can tell. Just the poor thing can’t breathe at night because of his weight. I wondered if he had something wrong which causes weight gain or he was on medication or something. Has she ever said that it was him overeating ?
Nope not as far as I know…

I think she's overfed him, he's become overweight and she's not managed to reign it in. She always says he's no medical condition to be that way at his age I thought maybe prader willi or something

I think she's overfed him, he's become overweight and she's not managed to reign it in. She always says he's no medical condition to be that way at his age I thought maybe prader willi or something
I think this too. She feeds him to keep the peace. I think he was tested for PW. X

When he went to hospital before he lost alot of weight. If there is nothing medically wrong with the child then it's pure child abuse & she needs to be held accountable for that.

Just saw her video saying what she’s spent the go fund me money on & how it’s so expensive. I’m not disputing the fact, but there’s thousands of families going through long hospital stays every day but you don’t see them begging for money..

• Heart
Reactions: 6