Jamie_Moves_Mountains

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her child's birthday sponsored by the wishlist as she said she's so blessed and thanks her followers. If so how on earth can you allow random strangers to find your child's birthday

Reactions: 3
Okay why do they act like they have no money whatsoever?!? Avalons birthday gifts were given to her by tiktok followers. Surely the Dad works?

Reactions: 2
Okay why do they act like they have no money whatsoever?!? Avalons birthday gifts were given to her by tiktok followers. Surely the Dad works?
Something really doesn’t add up with them. I’ve noticed she’s live a lot more now, definitely must be raking in the gifts now. She reminds me of lawrencetiktok now the way she speaks and she did a food video of her picking up bits of her salad one by one like him 🤢 she’s absolutely playing the sympathy card and it’s working given her posts about people sending money for the kids and presents for the girl’s birthday. Freeloaders

So in her latest video she's said the fairest thing was to split the money and they can both buy each other something wasn't the money that's now sitting at £600 meant to be for a hospital stay

• Angry
So in her latest video she's said the fairest thing was to split the money and they can both buy each other something wasn't the money that's now sitting at £600 meant to be for a hospital stay
That’s what I thought as well, it does say on the go fund me it’s for that 🤔

How does she keep getting all this money when I can't even put the heating on lol

Reactions: 4
How does she keep getting all this money when I can't even put the heating on lol
I just don’t get why people feel the need to give money or buy things for strangers on the internet that they don’t even know, let alone will ever meet.

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get why people feel the need to give money or buy things for strangers on the internet that they don’t even know, let alone will ever meet.
This is what I don't get why are they accepting money and gifts off complete strangers in the internet. What is it teaching her kids? It's okay kids you don't need to work to pay bills and get through life just post videos and beg instead

Doesn't her husband have a full time job? There are plenty of families that have one working parent and they get by ok 🤔

The whole month in hospital just doesn’t ring true with me . My kids have genetic disorders and all we got was a consultation after bloods.
I think they have realised he lost weight quicker in hospital than he does at home. Just totally don’t get why he needs a month!

Reactions: 5
I just think she’s realised that there’s people gullible enough to give them money, birthday presents for the kids etc so she’s milking it while she can, or maybe I’m just being sceptical 🤨

Not surprised, there is something very odd about that family
Yeah, there’s something I can’t quite put my finger on about their whole situation. But she’s said she’s glad that social work are now involved so 🤷🏽‍♀️

Yeah, there’s something I can’t quite put my finger on about their whole situation. But she’s said she’s glad that social work are now involved so 🤷🏽‍♀️
She did but she also said they brought forward his hospital admission..social can’t do that surely?! Something just doesn’t seem right about it all

She's always so 'blessed' course you are you've found people gullible enough to fund your kids birthdays and your food for god knows how long with the £600 odd go fund me

Seen this one on my fyp a few times and T-shirt always posts thanking people for gifts. I then looked at her page and seen how much of a beggar she is and don’t even get me started on the go fund me for a hospital stay😳anyone with kids at some point have had to have a stay in hospital with our kids but never in a million years would we ask other people to pay for it. My mind is blown with the begs on TikTok 😠

Did anybody see her live the other night with her daughter when she was letting her use that bloody knife that was just dangerous

Yeah, it’s just all very strange. I’m sure we’ve all struggled at some point in life, but never once did it occur to me to basically beg online to get my kids’ birthday presents “gifted” by strangers on the internet, Id easily do without if it came down to it.

She's always so 'blessed' course you are you've found people gullible enough to fund your kids birthdays and your food for god knows how long with the £600 odd go fund me
I can’t stand that voice she puts on. Like a kiwi Lawrencetiktok90