Jamie_Moves_Mountains

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sure the school have concerns otherwise they wouldn’t of said anything about her social media etc. i think the issues come down to the fact that she’s so wrapped up in thinking that just because “he may be tall like dad & “built like dad” it’s okay that he is the size he is at his age
i don’t believe any of this “oh the oxygen is pushing away so it stops telling the brain he is hungry” rubbish either

truth of the matter is the boy is probably under stimulated and frustrated due to other conditions he may have eg speech or developmental problems
The oxygen stuff and his brain is so wild like the mental gymnastics she’s going through to avoid taking accountability for the fact she’s clearly feeding him too many calories and he’s obese as a result

Reactions: 1
I see all the videos about leaving TikTok have been deleted now! Maybe just all an attention thing?

I see all the videos about leaving TikTok have been deleted now! Maybe just all an attention thing?
probably tbh
she seems like a massive attention seeker who blows things out of proportion in the hopes she’s gifted or “blessed” by her followers

Reactions: 3
She's put up another one saying she's keeping the kids off but still saying how much George lost this week. Something is going on behind the scenes I think...

She's put up another one saying she's keeping the kids off but still saying how much George lost this week. Something is going on behind the scenes I think...
She does say about keeping the kids off but all the old videos of the kids are still there!

Reactions: 2
she needs to just stop discussing george’s “journey” full stop. tiktok isn’t helping his weight loss or him getting the help he so obviously needs. but i guess not mentioning his journey will stop all of the “blessings” she receives from her followers

My daughter has a medical condition where her brain doesn’t send messages that she’s not hungry, so she’s severely malnourished. Never heard it being morbidly obese. Something is very wrong with this situation

I thought she wasn’t going to show her kids on socials anymore? The last 2 days she’s posted pics of George on Instagram 🤔

im not sure why the social would have a problem with tiktok but not instagram?

when i had ss involved due to past dv (i know it’s a different situation) they advised against any form of social media

i think they told her the content she was posting was too much over sharing and she didn’t like that

Reactions: 2
im not sure why the social would have a problem with tiktok but not instagram?

when i had ss involved due to past dv (i know it’s a different situation) they advised against any form of social media

i think they told her the content she was posting was too much over sharing and she didn’t like that
No idea but she did say the issue was tiktok and people could follow her on Instagram so ever expected her not to post there

Reactions: 1
i hope they have caught up with her.
she made that go fund me for the £700 and barely used it for the actual reasoning.
she then got a haircut and an ipad… wonder how she funded that 🙄
clearly exploited her sons medical condition for money which is shocking , that wasn’t the first gofund me either.
a lot of stuff she has said before has made no sense

Shes very active on instagram and shown she lost lot of weight dont know if she still a beggy person mind you

She’s posted on insta lately, George is looking great! I think coming off tiktok has done her the world of good!