Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy Ex, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe deep down he was always this creep guy with weird twisted creepy fantasies towards women- knickers for liquor must have been the peak. He got the heat from that from everyone. He sold the businesses, went to Bali perhaps parents were the ones telling him to f off far away for some time. Covid hit. He met the weirdest creepy crowd with this culty vibes (cult guy with multiple women) and thought it is my jam. Then fast forward an idiot influencer appeared, he just grabbed the opportunity (a normal woman would pepper spray him and kick his balls hearing "may I challenge you on that " with this his disgusting slurp. ) He wanted to push that weird fascination to niomi which is not the sharpest tool in the shed and could not understand how extremely cringe all of it was. Plus whatever he advised her was the worst ever looking at the state of her now dead "career " and future (with addition that she is not mentally stable either) . Dude is a red flag, and not to be trusted for sure. He was saliving in front of doodle of a vagina FFS...

Reactions: 7
"I had no idea it was this beautiful here."

What an idiot. Not only for thinking that, but for actually vocalizing that. He has zero filter and he's pretty rude.

Also, it's Barcelona, dude. BARCELONA. Of course it's pretty. It's painful how uneducated he is (by choice!). Did he not at least google Barcelona first? Has he never seen photos of Barcelona? Can he even place Barcelona on a map? C'mon.

And here we go again with his bizarre use of language: "...for A training." Just say "training."

(Thanks for the screenshot, @Coldfeet ;) )

Screenshot_20240424_112838_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine trying to drink your morning coffee, and these two start setting up a camera and tripod in the middle of the shop and start going at it. 🤢

It was also so over the top, in the sense that it seemed like he was trying to make a statement. It was very territorial, like he’s marking Niomi as his property or something. Creepy vibes.

Imagine trying to drink your morning coffee, and these two start setting up a camera and tripod in the middle of the shop and start going at it. 🤢

It was also so over the top, in the sense that it seemed like he was trying to make a statement. It was very territorial, like he’s marking Niomi as his property or something. Creepy vibes.
Im still laughing at the comments she got, they were amazing. People were not shy in being grossed out. The write up she did for that post was one of her worst patronizing preaching ones ever.

Im still laughing at the comments she got, they were amazing. People were not shy in being grossed out. The write up she did for that post was one of her worst patronizing preaching ones ever.
Yes wasn't it along the lines of 'so SORRY for you if the sight of a couple deeply in love offends you. I feel sorry for you and am praying you might find love one day 🙏' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes wasn't it along the lines of 'so SORRY for you if the sight of a couple deeply in love offends you. I feel sorry for you and am praying you might find love one day 🙏' 😂
Jamie White Dublin based life coach had a habit of taking her to public places and either being both naked or doing things like this, he did it all the time. Like some weird conditioning method. That is not a normal loving relationship with someone you just "met". He took her to those Bali parties with his friends, the two weird dudes, and she looked stoned or something out of her mind. If you look at her now you don't see that in her pictures.

Let's not forget that Jamie's sister followed Niomi online for 5 years and set them up on their date which Nims treated like some random love connection between two strangers and not a $et up, they probably saw how Bradley/Forky did it, he would always talk about combined followers while Niomi has 3 times his amount, so they were probably like fk it, let's try..

• Sick
That’s very true about how creeps operate. I was saying there was nothing sleazy about his demeanour when I met him
But every photo where he’s pictured with a woman in a ‘professional’ capacity, he has his hands all over them. There’s even a picture of a TD or a Minister he’s doing this to. Complete lack of respect and appropriate boundaries.

• Sick