Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dont know what to think of Jamie. I used to quite enjoy watching her make-up videos but now she just annoys the duck out of me. She is not half as relatable as she likes to think she is, and Jack is just an hole.

Reactions: 15
I really dont know what to think of Jamie. I used to quite enjoy watching her make-up videos but now she just annoys the duck out of me. She is not half as relatable as she likes to think she is, and Jack is just an hole.
I think this is it for me, she used to be quite down to earth and relatable but it's obvious now she's the same as the rest and with how she was behaving in the middle of a pandemic, it's put me off.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe I use to think jack was good looking. He makes me feel sick now . ( don’t mean to be rude).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually love it 🙈 minus the dog hairs lol
I’ve been lurking on this thread for so long & never wanted to say this cause it seems everyone hates it!
I really love how different it is! It’s a good contrast from the room she uses to film which is pretty much all white and grey

Reactions: 4
What do we think her big announcement is? I’m thinking she’s pregnant 🤰 she’s covering her tummy with her bag in a recent pic ..maybe a wee clue 🧐

Reactions: 4
What do we think her big announcement is? I’m thinking she’s pregnant 🤰 she’s covering her tummy with her bag in a recent pic ..maybe a wee clue 🧐
Also think she maybe be pregnant. It was only a few weeks ago she was like everyone’s having babies. 🙈

Reactions: 2
She's said that it's not a pregnancy announcement I think, maybe in her yt comments or something?
Oh has she? I haven’t read her YT comments haha. She just said on her IG stories she has been waiting a long time

Reactions: 1
Is Jack getting a job. That could be it.

can’t stand this woman anymore. Haven’t watched her in months and she blocked me on Instagram when I asked if something was a PR product 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Think its an eyeshadow palette, didn't link the products she used on her eyes for her skull makeup on insta and was liking comments about her eyes on the post

Reactions: 7
She's going to have an eye shadow palette. She's not been tagging the eyeshadow she uses.

Reactions: 9
Is having an eyeshadow pallet a good thing? Everyone and their granny seem to have one. Is her Mac lipstick doing well?

Reactions: 5
I had thought maybe thought theyd bought a new house but unlikely now she’s put the tree up.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.