Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she's finally a mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was his hairline like before? I feel like he’s been wearing a tammy for years!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What was his hairline like before? I feel like he’s been wearing a tammy for years!
He had that awful hairstyle where all the hair is combed to the front and then wore a beanie hat everywhere he'd go for like a year. Definitely sus. Hair transplant ad incoming.

Reactions: 5
Can’t help but cringe when Jack makes these weirdo videos like the recent “you feel like home” one on TikTok.

It’s giving “I made you another mixtape” like ponytail Derek in TPOBAW. Very specific reference but it’s what I thought of 🤣🤣 ick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I knew as soon as I saw it that she was coming back to link it "everyone's asking" here's my code!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I get the feeling this is a precursor to a pregnancy announcement
A few people said this in the comments on the post and I really don’t understand why that was people’s first thought? The caption on the photo was something like ‘Just us three’ which doesn’t really suggest that another is on the way.
---
I don’t know why it irked me, the Fife Arms thing. It is so discreet and un-celeb/influencer (I live near it and it’s just a local hotel here, albeit an expensive one). I wonder if they would even have got PR or reduced rates. Hope they don’t make it tacky and start inviting influencers to stay! The Fife Arms certainly doesn’t need the exposure.
We’ve looked at staying over there before but it’s just too expensive. If you google fife arms celebrities you’ll see that it’s had a good few celebrities stay there, very well known ones, not influencers and instagrammers. The hotel has a good reputation amongst the A-listers, it definitely doesn’t need to start paying people to go and stay there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
We’ve looked at staying over there before but it’s just too expensive. If you google fife arms celebrities you’ll see that it’s had a good few celebrities stay there, very well known ones, not influencers and instagrammers. The hotel has a good reputation amongst the A-listers, it definitely doesn’t need to start paying people to go and stay there.
Yep, lots of A listers have stayed there. We see their cars and security around the place. Living in the area you get used to seeing the Royal family etc so it’s not that big a deal when celebs are about.

Reactions: 1
I don’t have kids so maybe it’s just me but I find beige/neutral coloured bouncy castles and ball pits so weird? Where’s all the bright and fun colours, feels so odd for a 1 year olds birthday

Reactions: 8
I don’t have kids so maybe it’s just me but I find beige/neutral coloured bouncy castles and ball pits so weird? Where’s all the bright and fun colours, feels so odd for a 1 year olds birthday
Because then it wouldn't be instagram worthy, hello!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually was surprised how non-aesthetic the party looked! No cohesive theme as far as a I could see - not that there needs to be. I expected the whole thing to be beige as duck. God knows how much she spent though!

Reactions: 2