Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she's finally a mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reminds me of Katie Price’s daughter Princess. She is an absolutely gorgeous girl, just like Katie was at her age. Obviously we all know how much work Price has had done and how different she looks now. Princess is 16 and already gone public saying she wants a boob job, and Katie even photoshops selfies they take together…

I don’t know anyone in real life who has had a lot of work done and has a daughter so I can’t imagine how it feels. But, I look like my mum, and it would be weird for her to say I’m beautiful naturally if she’d changed her entire face to not look like that anymore?? I dunno, cause it’s also up to Jamie what she does and what makes her happy. I’m genuinely not hating I just want to have this discussion cause it’s quite interesting. Anyone got another thoughts on this?
I think it depends on the amount of work done and the reasoning behind it, with current beauty standards and trends taken in to consideration. Beauty trends are so much more extreme now, things like lip fillers are so normalised, there’s potential girls who are young now will grow up and find pictures of their mums with massive overfilled lips funny, in the same way a lot of my generation find their mums ott perms and big poofy dresses from the 80’s funny, and it’s explainable as just being what was fashionable at the time.

Who knows how it will all pan out for Gen A - in the 90’s and early 00’s I bet teenaged girls couldn’t imagine having a huge bum would become the in thing since the desired look was that slender Kate Moss figure. Makes you wonder what the “standard” will be 15 years from now and how girls will be impacted by the ever more accessible extreme beauty treatments, virtual filters, social media editing etc etc. It could be something people look back on and think, what a ridiculous time. Or it can just keep getting more and more normalised that girls will be having Botox parties for their 16th.

Reactions: 9
I always struggle with the fact that Jamie’s ideal was to look like a Bratz doll. Her words.

Reactions: 10
Romy is so gorgeous but they really shouldn’t be posting so many photos of her without clothes on. Too many creepy people online!

Reactions: 13
Romy is so gorgeous but they really shouldn’t be posting so many photos of her without clothes on. Too many creepy people online!
I agree. The bath picture is lovely as a mum but should NOT be posted publicly in my opinion. There’s not enough money / free stuff in the world that would make me share mother/baby intimate pictures like that with 1mil+ people.

Reactions: 22
I came on to say similar to above I think. Her baby is so bloody cute. I wonder if she thinks about her future and if she done all the injections and surgery. Remind me did Jamie have a boob job then have it reversed ?

Reactions: 4
I came on to say similar to above I think. Her baby is so bloody cute. I wonder if she thinks about her future and if she done all the injections and surgery. Remind me did Jamie have a boob job then have it reversed ?
I dunno the terminology so unsure if you could call it reversed. She had much bigger implants the first time and swapped them out to smaller ones, so they’re still fake.

Reactions: 7
It's a really interesting topic. Every time I see a pic of Romy (which should be never), I think how she looks sooo like Jamie. Jack barely gets a look in 😅 but ironically, she looks more like Jamie than Jamie does, due to the Bratz style aesthetic she has spent years achieving.

She will definitely be a mum that will encourage her daughter's choice to get work done if she so desires, and that's fine, but there's no denying that Jamie's choices are going to have a huge influence on that. And like previous posters have said, how are you really going to make your daughter believe that they're beautiful just the way they are when they are the spitting image of the look you paid a lot of money to change? 😔

I think it depends on the amount of work done and the reasoning behind it, with current beauty standards and trends taken in to consideration. Beauty trends are so much more extreme now, things like lip fillers are so normalised, there’s potential girls who are young now will grow up and find pictures of their mums with massive overfilled lips funny, in the same way a lot of my generation find their mums ott perms and big poofy dresses from the 80’s funny, and it’s explainable as just being what was fashionable at the time.

Who knows how it will all pan out for Gen A - in the 90’s and early 00’s I bet teenaged girls couldn’t imagine having a huge bum would become the in thing since the desired look was that slender Kate Moss figure. Makes you wonder what the “standard” will be 15 years from now and how girls will be impacted by the ever more accessible extreme beauty treatments, virtual filters, social media editing etc etc. It could be something people look back on and think, what a ridiculous time. Or it can just keep getting more and more normalised that girls will be having Botox parties for their 16th.
I hope you are right with the former. I find it so sad and scary that so many people are changing how they look abs ultimately all look the same because of it (specially talking about lip and face filler here and to an extend boob jobs ) . So many people aren’t in the real world about, 80% of their time is online looking at things that aren’t real and changing themselves to match it

Reactions: 3
I hope you are right with the former. I find it so sad and scary that so many people are changing how they look abs ultimately all look the same because of it (specially talking about lip and face filler here and to an extend boob jobs ) . So many people aren’t in the real world about, 80% of their time is online looking at things that aren’t real and changing themselves to match it
It’s quite scary how social media can warp your view on what is considered beautiful. I remember when Jamie was starting out and she had a completely different look. Of course we all grow and change and find new things we like. But her transformation is dramatic when you compare then vs now and I wonder if it would be the same if she was in a different line of work.

What happens when the “standard” changes? So many of these procedures aren’t exactly an easy or affordable fix - you can scrub off your fake tan but can’t regrow the healthy teeth you had shaved down for Turkey.

I’m guilty of getting sucked in by the beautiful pictures on Instagram. But I always remember one time I was looking at my phone and complaining about something while I was with my mum, and she told me to put my phone down and go outside and look around for a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s quite scary how social media can warp your view on what is considered beautiful. I remember when Jamie was starting out and she had a completely different look. Of course we all grow and change and find new things we like. But her transformation is dramatic when you compare then vs now and I wonder if it would be the same if she was in a different line of work.

What happens when the “standard” changes? So many of these procedures aren’t exactly an easy or affordable fix - you can scrub off your fake tan but can’t regrow the healthy teeth you had shaved down for Turkey.

I’m guilty of getting sucked in by the beautiful pictures on Instagram. But I always remember one time I was looking at my phone and complaining about something while I was with my mum, and she told me to put my phone down and go outside and look around for a while 😂
This is probably an unpopular view. But I genuinely love the differences in people, and that’s what I find attractive/nice looking. Big noses, different shaped faces. The fact everyone wanted to look like Kylie Jenner for a time didn’t appeal to me. For reference, I have seriously thin lips and an asymmetrical face - neither bother me.
I have a best friend who has a “big” nose. She wants a nose job as she thinks it’s ugly. To me, it’s her family nose and makes her distinguishable, and she’s a beautiful girl who suits her nose.
I think it’s totally fine for people to want to change these things about themselves if it seriously bothers them. But I wish society as a whole could decide that these sort of things makes us unique. Personally, I’d think it was incredibly boring if we all had the same lips, noses, chins etc. Hope this doesn’t offend anyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is probably an unpopular view. But I genuinely love the differences in people, and that’s what I find attractive/nice looking. Big noses, different shaped faces. The fact everyone wanted to look like Kylie Jenner for a time didn’t appeal to me. For reference, I have seriously thin lips and an asymmetrical face - neither bother me.
I have a best friend who has a “big” nose. She wants a nose job as she thinks it’s ugly. To me, it’s her family nose and makes her distinguishable, and she’s a beautiful girl who suits her nose.
I think it’s totally fine for people to want to change these things about themselves if it seriously bothers them. But I wish society as a whole could decide that these sort of things makes us unique. Personally, I’d think it was incredibly boring if we all had the same lips, noses, chins etc. Hope this doesn’t offend anyone x
I completely agree, I’ve always wanted my lips and double chin doing. I’m plus size- last year I had my lips done and I felt so confident my 8year old daughter asked me why I did it and I explained that I wanted to enhance my lips not change myself (I stayed natural) now all the fillers dissolved I’ve lost my confidence I’d love to have them done again I probably will sometime in the future. But my chin I can’t bare to explain to my little girl about how it makes me feel as she also has a mini double chin (both moon faces) and I can’t bare her to think she needs to change x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fillers dissolve
Just because Jamie has lots of fillers it doesn’t mean Romy will want the same
I grew up with mum calling herself fat (she was a size 10-12) and yeah for sure that contributed to my insecurity growing up
But as an adult I see how that warped my sense of what fat is and rather than making things worse social media actually helped me accept my own body
Just because Jamie has fillers it doesn’t mean she can’t teach Romy to love herself as she is
And even if Romy did get fillers it’s her face and that would be her choice

Got to say though I only started following Jamie about 2 years ago and I saw a picture of her form when she first started her Instagram and wow she’s unrecognisable she looks like a totally different person
Someone said that she’d mentioned she wanted it look like a Bratz doll (lord knows why) but she got her wish she really does look like a Bratz doll haha

Maybe it is an unpopular opinion but I think society would be happier if it was a more popular opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think we can all agree though that her lips are very much botched. Before getting pregnant she was starting to look like the creepy wee clown guy from Saw

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I met her in person last year when she done the Vieve pop up in Glasgow. I think her makeup actually looks awful in real life, it is SO thick and cause she likes the “glowy” vibe but she looks pure sweaty

Also, this is coming from someone who loves a full coverage foundation and loves an inner glow popping out. But Jamie is on another level..
My sister in law met her and said the exact same - “looks weird in real life”

Quick question, sorry if it's been asked/ answered before but why doesn't Jamie ever show her family or Jacks? I always found it mad how even the wedding we never seen her Mam or Dad. Only wondering because she shares so much online so.

Reactions: 4