Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she's finally a mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the pictures are nice. It’s nice to see that she’s comfortable with her body and is embracing the whole process.
Also, on another note, does anyone follow Jack on Threads? I feel like he’s trying very hard to make that his thing 😅
Don't follow him but he keeps appearing when people share or comment on his posts. He's really just not as funny as he thinks he is. The whole 'my wife's mad at me' 🙄 get your own patter mate!

Reactions: 3
Don't follow him but he keeps appearing when people share or comment on his posts. He's really just not as funny as he thinks he is. The whole 'my wife's mad at me' 🙄 get your own patter mate!
I’d be mad too if I had a lazy unemployed bum for a husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On her latest story you can see the filter warp the picture frames behind her while she does that chin thing she does. I can’t get a good screen grab but you can see the frame’s flickering, or am I going mad 😂

On her latest story you can see the filter warp the picture frames behind her while she does that chin thing she does. I can’t get a good screen grab but you can see the frame’s flickering, or am I going mad 😂
I’m so tit at being able to notice things like that. However, what I do see is that full head of grease that she washes in the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just came across this on the NAF Facebook page and the difference between her insta and reality is crazy. I wish she would post how she actually looks more often.

more representation for us round moon face gurls pls 🌚✨

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just came across this on the NAF Facebook page and the difference between her insta and reality is crazy. I wish she would post how she actually looks more often.

more representation for us round moon face gurls pls 🌚✨
I met her in person last year when she done the Vieve pop up in Glasgow. I think her makeup actually looks awful in real life, it is SO thick and cause she likes the “glowy” vibe but she looks pure sweaty

Also, this is coming from someone who loves a full coverage foundation and loves an inner glow popping out. But Jamie is on another level..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel a bit sad for little romy who's going to grow up looking like what Jamie used to and then one day realising that Jamie changed all the things about herself that she didn't like with filler, botox, veneers etc. But all those features she changed are going to be the ones romy has. It would be very confusing for a little girl growing up and would cause her to be self conscious of things that have been passed down by Jamie. Always comparing herself to what her mum used to look like and thinking oh my lips look like my mums when she was younger but she changed them because she didn't like them, that must mean she doesn't like mines too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel a bit sad for little romy who's going to grow up looking like what Jamie used to and then one day realising that Jamie changed all the things about herself that she didn't like with filler, botox, veneers etc. But all those features she changed are going to be the ones romy has. It would be very confusing for a little girl growing up and would cause her to be self conscious of things that have been passed down by Jamie. Always comparing herself to what her mum used to look like and thinking oh my lips look like my mums when she was younger but she changed them because she didn't like them, that must mean she doesn't like mines too.
This reminds me of Katie Price’s daughter Princess. She is an absolutely gorgeous girl, just like Katie was at her age. Obviously we all know how much work Price has had done and how different she looks now. Princess is 16 and already gone public saying she wants a boob job, and Katie even photoshops selfies they take together…

I don’t know anyone in real life who has had a lot of work done and has a daughter so I can’t imagine how it feels. But, I look like my mum, and it would be weird for her to say I’m beautiful naturally if she’d changed her entire face to not look like that anymore?? I dunno, cause it’s also up to Jamie what she does and what makes her happy. I’m genuinely not hating I just want to have this discussion cause it’s quite interesting. Anyone got another thoughts on this?

Reactions: 15
It will be interesting to see if Jamie keeps up with so much filler and stuff as she may realise that too. I’m sure it will be a discussion she will have with Romy when she’s old enough though.

That's exactly my thought everytime I try to explain how the trivialization of surgery/fillers/enhancements is really deeply problematic.
Self hatred isn't cute, especially if you're a mom.
(and nobody comes to me about it's not self hatred if it's self improvement, getting CUT OFF, getting foreign subtances INJECTED in you, because you can't effing stand your face is a big ass issue - I used to call it the Mia Dio syndrom, but Amelia Liana is way worse)

Reactions: 7
This reminds me of Katie Price’s daughter Princess. She is an absolutely gorgeous girl, just like Katie was at her age. Obviously we all know how much work Price has had done and how different she looks now. Princess is 16 and already gone public saying she wants a boob job, and Katie even photoshops selfies they take together…

I don’t know anyone in real life who has had a lot of work done and has a daughter so I can’t imagine how it feels. But, I look like my mum, and it would be weird for her to say I’m beautiful naturally if she’d changed her entire face to not look like that anymore?? I dunno, cause it’s also up to Jamie what she does and what makes her happy. I’m genuinely not hating I just want to have this discussion cause it’s quite interesting. Anyone got another thoughts on this?
I remember years ago when she was really young and going to the spa just before her first boob job. She fully acknowledged it was problematic and alluded to family members not really supporting it but made the point that it's her body. And that's true. But she's changed it so much for such a protracted period of time that I can't help think it's not "for her."

For context I've had one cosmetic procedure, which has frankly changed my life in terms of my confidence. Just one, and it’s something that's had such a positive impact on me that I'll never hate on anyone going for the first time. But I now know for sure my procedure was for me because I've never even thought about getting anything else done. I thought I was fine just wanted this little thing for myself as the cherry on top.

Kinda makes me sad to think of absolutely beautiful women constantly trying to alter their appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 12