Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think her recent caption is alluding to it?
I thought that, "cooking up" is usually a term used for pregnancy. But it also looks like she has been making t-shirts so could just be referring to that! Not uncommon for InFlUeNcErS to bait with pregnancy speculation

Reactions: 8
She’s been reading here I reckon…using it a bait when really it’s probably an over priced t-shirt she’s releasing

Reactions: 9
I know someone who was at the wedding. They said she didn’t drink the full day…….

Reactions: 6
Has Jack deleted the photo from the wedding or was it just a story post? I can’t remember.
I don’t think she’s pregnant but who knows.

Reactions: 3
Has Jack deleted the photo from the wedding or was it just a story post? I can’t remember.
I don’t think she’s pregnant but who knows.
I'm sure it was just a story post, though I see she has uploaded one

Reactions: 3
if she is pregnant finally jack will have something to do

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think it’s from straining to jut her jaw out to make it look defined 🧐 yikes

And now she’s been seen hanging out with Grace Beverley…..she’s doomed to become a pretentious rich person claiming they’re a humble hard worker!
aw nah no way ffs.. that’s hit the nail in the coffin for me like 😂

Reactions: 5
Yes she's definately pregnant most of her instagram photos are head shots or covering her tummy and she said she felt sick in one of her latest videos

Reactions: 8
Yes she's definately pregnant most of her instagram photos are head shots or covering her tummy and she said she felt sick in one of her latest videos
I was wondering if that's why she was wearing an oversized blazer in one of her latest reels but couldn't decide for definite because she's been kicking the arse out of oversized suits for about 3 years

Reactions: 7
I think that’s lovely news for them and makes sense why stepping back from constant vlogs

i like Jamie & Jack

I wouldn't say it's a definite that she's pregnant tbh.... also think it's important to remember that pregnancy speculation is super crass - You don't know if someone has struggles in private

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.