Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to buy the Vieve eyeliner as I’ve seen people online raving about it, but just checked out the reviews on Cult Beauty.

A LOT of people that bought it have said they have used it two to three times and then it dries up completely 😶 this tit is NINETEEN QUID!

Screenshot 2022-10-08 at 4.04.58 pm.png
Screenshot 2022-10-08 at 4.04.44 pm.png
Screenshot 2022-10-08 at 4.04.31 pm.png
Screenshot 2022-10-08 at 4.04.18 pm.png
Screenshot 2022-10-08 at 4.04.07 pm.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Wow what is she wearing to that wedding in jacks story!😶 all the dresses she’ll be gifted and money she spends on expensive pieces and shoes and to a wedding jacks seems to be best man as well

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ok haven't watched any videos in a while but was totally caught off guard when Jamie said she's a size 12. She's lost a lot of weight this last year. So why make a thing of saying several times she's a 12 when she's easily an 8/10?

Wow what is she wearing to that wedding in jacks story!😶 all the dresses she’ll be gifted and money she spends on expensive pieces and shoes and to a wedding jacks seems to be best man as well
Oh god, I had to go look. What possessed her to pick that outfit!? She looks horrendous

Reactions: 3
Ok haven't watched any videos in a while but was totally caught off guard when Jamie said she's a size 12. She's lost a lot of weight this last year. So why make a thing of saying several times she's a 12 when she's easily an 8/10?
She’s tall. Also she heavily edits her body shape in photos.

Look at the difference in her body and legs on Jack’s story compared to the photo in her denim shorts in NY on her Instagram. Hilarious how skinny she’s made herself look. The legs in particular.

Had to go and look but those boots to a wedding 🤮
Amazing what angles, lighting and editing can do though she looks so so different on the picture he posted!!

Reactions: 3
So much money and yet so little taste!! 🙈 I really hope she eventually moves on to a new hairdresser because Jack Baxter hasn’t done her any favours for a few years now.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, a pair of nude heels with a small, tan, thin-strapped cross body bag/clutch and light make-up would have made this outfit a ✅ for me

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.