Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t click on her videos anymore so it doesn’t surprise me views are dropping. I do really like her but it’s the same content over and over now. Her latest video is the first I’ve watched in months. I do still really like her which is why I still follow her but that’s it for me.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but these brand trips are obscene. How are people even still influenced by them anymore? I can remember being so impressed by them years ago and now they genuinely disgust me. Brands flying already rich people to different places all over the world to promote a bleeping lipstick. A lipstick!! We're in the middle of an energy, cost of living and climate crisis. It's grotesque to see now in my opinion.

Also, how does it even make business sense for her any more promoting products that directly rival her own brand? I don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry but these brand trips are obscene. How are people even still influenced by them anymore? I can remember being so impressed by them years ago and now they genuinely disgust me. Brands flying already rich people to different places all over the world to promote a bleeping lipstick. A lipstick!! We're in the middle of an energy, cost of living and climate crisis. It's grotesque to see now in my opinion.

Also, how does it even make business sense for her any more promoting products that directly rival her own brand? I don't get it.
Because she can’t turn down a free travel… honestly she risks losing business to promote a different companies lipstick, just shows where her priorities lie… you genuinely wouldn’t see any other brand owner doing this

Reactions: 18

She can’t miss a pay check. She’s still technically a Kiehls ambassador but hasn’t used their products in like 2 years 🤣.

Reactions: 10
this 100% - NARS and Benefit have to be the worst for it, totally puts me off these brands. I see even scuzzy Jack is in on it.

Reactions: 15
I’ve genuinely not watched any of her videos in months, and by the looks of it I’m not the only one. There are some things that I genuinely really like from vieve that I’ll probably continue to buy, but tbh apart from I can’t see myself supporting her much outside of that. She’s just become such a different person to me these days, doing nothing unless there’s a wee cheque attached.

Reactions: 10
Hi! There isnt a wiki can anyone give me a mini bio on this girl keep seeing her involved with rare beauty (I’m a Selena Gomez fan) and just saw her thread here is trending. No idea who she is lol

Reactions: 3
Hi! There isnt a wiki can anyone give me a mini bio on this girl keep seeing her involved with rare beauty (I’m a Selena Gomez fan) and just saw her thread here is trending. No idea who she is lol
She’s a been a Youtuber in Scotland for 7-8 years. More recently she’s been declining in views and fans because she’s a bit of a sell out. Her videos are mostly makeup and skincare videos with some home stuff thrown in when she feels like it.

We as fans now realise she promotes anything that she’s paid to. She now has her own makeup brand where some of the stuff is quite good but she’s more interested in that than YouTube now.

She has a husband that majority of fans don’t seem to like although I can’t say he bothers me. he’s a bit cringe but most Scottish guys are (I am Scottish so I can say this 🤣).

She also has the dirtiest hair ever and goes a bit OTT with the Botox and filler but that’s her own choice. Other fans - did I miss anything out?

Reactions: 14
She’s a been a Youtuber in Scotland for 7-8 years. More recently she’s been declining in views and fans because she’s a bit of a sell out. Her videos are mostly makeup and skincare videos with some home stuff thrown in when she feels like it.

We as fans now realise she promotes anything that she’s paid to. She now has her own makeup brand where some of the stuff is quite good but she’s more interested in that than YouTube now.

She has a husband that majority of fans don’t seem to like although I can’t say he bothers me. he’s a bit cringe but most Scottish guys are (I am Scottish so I can say this 🤣).

She also has the dirtiest hair ever and goes a bit OTT with the Botox and filler but that’s her own choice. Other fans - did I miss anything out?
She moans about how hard she works and doesn’t ever get to go on holiday apart from countless brand trips, two honeymoons and a few lockdown adventures abroad….

she also has two dogs that she leaves at home almost every month it seems

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She moans about how hard she works and doesn’t ever get to go on holiday apart from countless brand trips, two honeymoons and a few lockdown adventures abroad….

she also has two dogs that she leaves at home almost every month it seems
I did forget this!! Also - guys has anyone else bought skin nova??? I’ve just used it for no joke the 5th time and it’s empty already! I only use two pumps.

Reactions: 2
I did forget this!! Also - guys has anyone else bought skin nova??? I’ve just used it for no joke the 5th time and it’s empty already! I only use two pumps.
I have it and have found the same! I feel I have to use a lot of product to get even a small ‘glow’. I’m not saying it’s not good but I just don’t think it’s worth it at all. I won’t be repurchasing it.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I was the same, didn't last long at all. I quite liked it but felt it was wasted on my skin because my skins not great. I couldn't use it on it's own like Jamie, and once I put my make up on it felt pointless? The glow wasn't enough

Reactions: 4
I have it and have found the same! I feel I have to use a lot of product to get even a small ‘glow’. I’m not saying it’s not good but I just don’t think it’s worth it at all. I won’t be repurchasing it.
I know! I really enjoy the look of it but after 5 uses?? That’s crazy! I will also not be re-purchasing.

I’ve had a look and you should have 30ml of product (which is the standard size for things like primer, foundation etc.)
If it’s lasted 5 uses that’s 6ml of product each time which is loads - are you sure you didn’t get a dud that was already nearly empty!?

I’ve had a look and you should have 30ml of product (which is the standard size for things like primer, foundation etc.)
If it’s lasted 5 uses that’s 6ml of product each time which is loads - are you sure you didn’t get a dud that was already nearly empty!?
I’m not sure because another girl said she experienced the same. The tube itself seems very small, after one use I could already notice it was half empty…kind of like when you open a packet of crisps?!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.