Jamie Genevieve #5 professional shiller with a face full of filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry if this has been discussed before but does anyone think that she's split her vlogs into mid week slots so the she can add ads into the vlogs before the discount codes etc runs out

its the pulled out socks for me
That actually could make sense. So she gets commission money from folk using her code etc?

Reactions: 3
That actually could make sense. So she gets commission money from folk using her code etc?
yep! and if she only puts out one video a week she could be missing potential sponsors if the sales or discounts are on a time limit etc. so by changing to mini vlogs throughout the week she can shoe horn them in when she wants instead of just Sunday

Reactions: 5
It’s all about shilling with Jamie. The reason for changes will only ever be about her trying to grab more cash. Greedy Jamie.

Reactions: 6
For saying she's a MUA the way she does her makeup is tit.
I would never wear as much make up as she does, but that’s her preference. Her application is good though imo

I’m so sick of everybody wearing Anine Bing 🙄

Reactions: 4
What I got from her video about ending the weekly vlogs in their previous format was that YouTube is too much work for her and she can’t bothered with it anymore so will only churn out a video as and when she has a #ad to do or a #gifted trip. It’s a shame to see her YouTube go downhill so rapidly when she could have had so much unique and genuinely interesting content with Vieve, e.g showing behind the scenes development and launch of the brand, more about the business side of it, how they develop products, how they’re made etc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it was the start of her stepping back from YouTube. I wouldn’t be surprised if within the next few years she steps back even further. The amount of ads she does does indicate to me that YouTube is still annoying chunk of income for her, hence her carrying it on for now, but I get the feelings she’s just in it for income it brings now.

Reactions: 7
@Lurker2867 got the most likes with this for the new thread. i don’t know how to create a thread if someone can do the honours!!!

Jamie Genevieve #6: hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.