Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
So, on a quick look back since she started the weekly vlogs 4 years ago she has been to:
Vegas x4
Miami
LA x6
Maldives x2
Mexico x3
Vietnam
Tokyo x 2
Italy wedding venue hunting
Italy for wedding
Italy for lockdown holiday
Hamptons
Marbella
Ibiza x2
Kenyan safari
Iceland
Lapland
Sri Lanka
Dubai
Paris x2
Wyoming
Girls euro trip
Skiing in the alps

That’s just the foreign trips- not counting all the trips to London or staying overnight in Scotland etc and you could probably count on 1 hand the number of those trips they’ve paid for but aye ok tell us all again about how you NEED a holiday 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

courageouscrumpets

Sorry, but does anyone feel like Jamie & Jack are like squatters in a posh gaff?

Like, they have zero style and are just adding mismatched odds and ends to the house? The new painting is gorgeous but it totally doesn’t go with their personalities.

It’s giving a “Chavs The Won the Lottery” vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Mysteryy

She has posted the wedding dress pic to Facebook saying "still fits". Someone in the comments has replied saying "you got married 2 years ago, of course it still fits". They might be a tattler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Rambo011

This is Tattle, it's not supposed to be a rave thread. The honeymoon vlog was boring, barely showed us any of the Maldives or activities that they got up too. I personally couldn't be any less interested in her doing her boring make up or her sunburn. Show us the sunset cruise, show us the turle you were bangin on about, let me see the sea plane, what does the sky look like at night?

Same half arsed, mediocre content from an overhyped influencer that she usually churns out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Heyarnold

Have they not already been on their honeymoon?
I would be fucking mortified. Imagine buzzing for your "honeymoon" 2 and a half years later when....

1) you had a destination wedding with a weeks holiday straight after
2) you had a mini moon in Paris (whatever the fuck a minimoon is)
3) had a full blown holiday to ibiza DURING A PANDEMIC
And 4) there are people in Ukraine being bombed and fighting for their lives... but you wanna brag about a honeymoon

Jamie, we know you read this.. I hope to god that you take the time to take a hard look at yourself because your out of touch and irrelevant.

So glad people are seeing her for what she is

• Heart
My work trips consist of a night in a Travelodge, Premier Inn if I’m lucky. I’m up early every day, no goodie bag from a fancy cosmetics brand to slather myself in luxury, and it usually costs me money if I want to eat properly because we have a shit expenses policy. She literally has no idea.

• Heart

DreamyGal

VIP Member
I've just left her pop up shop I'm a woc, I took my niece with me whos dark skinned (I'm light skinned)

I was followed the whole time round and it was just a weird experience every time I pick something up they were right there

I worked with her brand before when I worked in beauty, but the staff she's employed need to learn about racial profiling. It's not unusual for me to face that in the shop but that was more uncomfortable because of how few people were in there.

Really disappointed

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

lauzyess

Imagine cutting about the beach with a LV bag when you don’t have a bed?
My parents would stage an intervention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
So, on a quick look back since she started the weekly vlogs 4 years ago she has been to:
Vegas x4
Miami
LA x6
Maldives x2
Mexico x3
Vietnam
Tokyo x 2
Italy wedding venue hunting
Italy for wedding
Italy for lockdown holiday
Hamptons
Marbella
Ibiza x2
Kenyan safari
Iceland
Lapland
Sri Lanka
Dubai
Paris x2
Wyoming
Girls euro trip
Skiing in the alps

That’s just the foreign trips- not counting all the trips to London or staying overnight in Scotland etc and you could probably count on 1 hand the number of those trips they’ve paid for but aye ok tell us all again about how you NEED a holiday 🤣🤣
I feel fucking sick looking at that and then saying “haven’t had a holiday in seven years because those were work trips” taking photos and getting drunk with influencers every night isn’t exactly hard work

• Heart
Reactions: 28

A Real Fake

Finally unsubbed, too many ads, no longer relatable, cringe af, more money than sense, the list goes on 😞 sad as she was one of my favs

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
It’s the lack of self awareness!! She doesn’t need to justify why they went on the holiday- trying to make out it’s a delayed honeymoon or they need the “quality time” together comes off as entitled imo cos it’s like her saying they deserve it in some way. They’ve worked together for years and barely spend a day apart, they spent the whole lockdown together sitting in the house opening PR packages 😂 they gets tons of quality time together and amazing experiences together !! Far more than most couples ever do. Just be grateful and stop trying to justify it like yous really NEED it or are due it. It annoys people.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
Given Jack had a pic of the orange walk on his IG once upon a time, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some unsavoury posts to be unearthed somewhere

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26