Jamie Genevieve #5 professional shiller with a face full of filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of the vlogs:

• Does duck all
• Sits and says what she’s done but doesn’t actually show it
• Does duck all
• Jack features still being a wee weirdo
• Does duck all
• Buys stupidly priced clothing/makeup/anything

mwah😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Recap of the vlogs:

• Does duck all
• Sits and says what she’s done but doesn’t actually show it
• Does duck all
• Jack features still being a wee weirdo
• Does duck all
• Buys stupidly priced clothing/makeup/anything

mwah😘
has developed an annoying new Glasgow Uni accent as well

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just watched the latest YT. Her saying she hadn’t done a grunge look in ages made me proper laugh. Her idea of a hard days work is still a fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't like her new house, it looks like it came out of a horror movie or the Addams family lived there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the duck is she up the Glenfinnan viaduct with an LV bag on her shoulder, I would never begrudge anyone to have nice things, but this just screams "look what I can afford to buy" Absolute supper man

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is jacks voice nasally. Sounds like a ned
Because he is. If it wasn't for Jamie's influencer career, he'd still be just a brickie with tit tattoos, supporting Rangers and always living in a tracksuit. He must be from a fairly rough area by the sound of his accent.

Edited to add: There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a brickie, but the way you act and present yourself can really change how people look at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Because he is. If it wasn't for Jamie's influencer career, he'd still be just a brickie with tit tattoos, supporting Rangers and always living in a tracksuit. He must be from a fairly rough area by the sound of his accent.
He’s from cambuslang

Reactions: 6
Why the duck is she up the Glenfinnan viaduct with an LV bag on her shoulder, I would never begrudge anyone to have nice things, but this just screams "look what I can afford to buy" Absolute supper man
Nooooo that's literally why I came back to this thread to post!! I live so close to there and went for a wee walk there the other day- if you're not wearing jeans t shirt, waterproof jacket and trainers, ur gonna stick out like a sore thumb. Can't believe that's how she was dressed to go there 😂

Reactions: 5
Nooooo that's literally why I came back to this thread to post!! I live so close to there and went for a wee walk there the other day- if you're not wearing jeans t shirt, waterproof jacket and trainers, ur gonna stick out like a sore thumb. Can't believe that's how she was dressed to go there 😂
Honestly a minter for her tbh

I just had a flashback of a time Jack was arguing with someone I follow on twitter cos he was ripping that shite line of ‘I’m tired’ tshirts. N Jack was giving it ‘get my girls name out of your mouth’ it was so cringe.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just had a flashback of a time Jack was arguing with someone I follow on twitter cos he was ripping that shite line of ‘I’m tired’ tshirts. N Jack was giving it ‘get my girls name out of your mouth’ it was so cringe.
How did I miss that!?

I don't like her new house, it looks like it came out of a horror movie or the Addams family lived there.
Shes in Europe lol. My parents house looks a bit similar but its a lot bigger and Irish Georgian ! A lot of houses look like hers in Europe 😂

Reactions: 5
That's how Scottish houses look, they're not like American modern houses..
I've been to Scotland and never seen a house like that. I don't like it because it's too big and it would scare the tit out of me living there, personal preference. Also I'm not American so I have no idea what houses look like in there.

Reactions: 2
I've been to Scotland and never seen a house like that. I don't like it because it's too big and it would scare the tit out of me living there, personal preference. Also I'm not American so I have no idea what houses look like in there.
There are a lot of houses here that look like that in the wealthier areas. Granted a lot of them have been converted to flats now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.