Jamie Genevieve #5 professional shiller with a face full of filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we shocked Jack hasn’t changed his insta bio to influencer yet? Man’s doing as many ADs as his wife these days 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fake blow dry hack?.... so, tonging the ends of your hair? Hardly an industry secret hack love 🙄

I'd it just me, but this serious little face she puts on... it just looks like she's putting so much effort into covering those teeth

Reactions: 9
Just had a look at the Vieve jobs page, and I’m disappointed to see there’s no mention of salary, only ‘competitive’. I know that’s probably not down to Jamie but I do think it’s poor when companies aren’t open about it. Yes I’m sure it’ll be discussed at the interview but I still think it’s a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion: YouTube’s dead, husbands a ned, rapidly ageing face and a stupid looking bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Eeeeee not sure about Jamie’s new tattoos. Doesn’t she have the exact same tattoo on her arm 🤣?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eeeeee not sure about Jamie’s new tattoos. Doesn’t she have the exact same tattoo on her arm 🤣?
Tattoos are definitely personal preference but a huge no from me 😅

think she maybe has a tiger on her arm by the same artist? But yeah… horrendous

Reactions: 4
The mask is on the telly & I instantly thought of...

Webp.net-resizeimage-2-2.jpg

Also I agree I'm not into those tattoos, I know that's a style but Im no into it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That hair style is awful. She is a pretty woman (if you look past the too much cheek chin filler) so I don't know why she piles on the dark makeup all the time. She looked much better before she did her eyeshadow and lips.

Reactions: 5
I like her tattoos I have to say. Particularly the newer ones she’s got.

Reactions: 9
I wish the pair of them would get a hobby other than being obsessed with what they look like. I swear they’re both verging on body dysmorphia.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.