Jamie Genevieve #5 professional shiller with a face full of filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have thought for a while she wants to copy Alanna she's mentioned that a few times about doing vlogg like hers
I would not be surprised if she tries to adopt what Allana does. Allana posted the final video in her Every Day May series and was talking about the changes with You Tube and all the other platforms and Jamie left a comment saying that she feels the same way.

Reactions: 8
I watched that there to see what she was saying, felt quite contradictory. Saying basically nothing is changing but the upload day & the naming, but then saying things that will be different and that if there's no worthy vlog content there will be something else instead. No adverts amongst it which I thought was interesting. I think I'm still out, it's over, I've started to move on. I'll maybe pop in when she's got holiday photos to show me but I'm no even sure of that anymore.
The thing is right, the vlogs and videos gave her the fame which she’s been able to create a brand with, and get thousands of pounds in brand deals. I find it really crappy that she’s just turned round and referred to a vlogs as an “afterthought” basically saying she’s not interested. She’s got the fans now and she’s got her money and business ventures so now she’s just going to do whatever she can be arsed doing. I’ve just realised that it’s been about the money all along and I used to actually trust Jamie as an influencer and buy what she recommended.

I stopped watching maybe a month or so ago but now I’m well and truly unsubscribing and unfollowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thought i would dip in to see what she was so nervous about, didn't even make it half way through the vid, she bores me to death now!

Also, soz but she looks fukin dreadful at the start of that vid. She looks made of wax, she needs to chill with the botox and fillers

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Thought i would dip in to see what she was so nervous about, didn't even make it half way through the vid, she bores me to death now!

Also, soz but she looks fukin dreadful at the start of that vid. She looks made of wax, she needs to chill with the botox and fillers
I really struggled to make it through the whole thing too, even with the 'big news', it was the only thing I put it on for to see if anything really was changing

Reactions: 3

Same, I managed about ten minutes. State of her hair! I guess that happens when you pour a tit load of oil in the bath and then wash your hair in the bathwater.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's an absolute fraud of a fan. No mention of supporting Rangers or photos from any matches until they won the league. It was the same when Scotland qualified for the Euros and he was jumping about in retro tops talking about how much it meant to him. Next level, glory-hunting bell end of a guy.
My bf was on the bus with him to the town square and said he was actually brand new 😅😅

Reactions: 3

She is starting to look like Noel Fielding in that pic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry, but does anyone feel like Jamie & Jack are like squatters in a posh gaff?

Like, they have zero style and are just adding mismatched odds and ends to the house? The new painting is gorgeous but it totally doesn’t go with their personalities.

It’s giving a “Chavs The Won the Lottery” vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sorry, but does anyone feel like Jamie & Jack are like squatters in a posh gaff?

Like, they have zero style and are just adding mismatched odds and ends to the house? The new painting is gorgeous but it totally doesn’t go with their personalities.

totally. Money can’t buy taste that’s for sure.

Reactions: 5
Their house could be stunning, and they have the funds to do it for sure. The only room I really really like is her office or whatever she’s calling it. I like their conservatory too, but I think everything else looks like such a mishmash of styles.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Their house could be stunning, and they have the funds to do it for sure. The only room I really really like is her office or whatever she’s calling it. I like their conservatory too, but I think everything else looks like such a mishmash of styles.
I feel like it’s the lack of commitment they have to their house, it’s the same as the last house. Most people spend the first year in their new home getting it right but they don’t really seem that interested to do it. So I think when they pick out pieces they like they don’t even consider the aesthetic or anything it’s just they like that one piece. It’s weird and definitely makes their home look like a car boot sale or something.

Reactions: 15
Totally agree, that area of Glasgow is absolutely stunning too. They could even do it room by room or get an interior designer. A neutral colour scheme would be better than nothing. I know it’s not easy to have a perfect house with two big hairy dogs but they could have boundaries for guest rooms and have a few lovely spaces. They’re like a pair of students, zero style..lots of plants, mismatched bedding, cushions, carpets and antique looking furniture..personally it’s my idea of hell 😂

Reactions: 18
Needs to do herself a favour and get an interior designer their house decor is awful

Reactions: 5
Allana wanted a change to distract people from getting caught as a far right sympathizer. Just smile and wave guys.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Christ “big changes” = rename vlog and change the day. Big bleeping deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.