Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've hit the nail on the head for me. I really like Jamie and have followed her for years now. I'm genuinely happy to see things going well for her. A few years ago if she used a product I would think 'bet thats good if Jamie says it' whereas now I almost feel you can't trust her recommendations?
Yes this is exactly how I feel. I used to literally buy anything she recommended, and I have found a lot of holy grail products thanks to Jamie, but now I’m unsure if she actually likes a product or if she’s just getting paid to say she likes it? It got given it for free 😂

I bought the Ole Henriksen toner And honestly I’ve had better results from cheaper products so that was a turning point for me 😂😂

Still love Jamie though!

Reactions: 5
I remember buying that Ole Henriksson glo20h stuff thinking “Jamie says it’s good she knows her skincare this is gonna change my life” and it did NOTHING for me 😂
Also that Lorna Luxe loungewear set she was raving about, fell into that trap and ordered it and the quality was god awful, returned it straight away, so 100% learned my lesson.

I do still like Jamie though and she’s nowhere near as bad as some influencers (*cough cough* Helen Anderson) who’ll flog any old shite!
Another victim of the Ole Henriksson hype here 🙈 It actually made my skin worse!

I woke up after that and realised that she was bleating on about amazing skin after using Ole Henriksson but tagging all of her aesthetics nurses and beauticians in the next post

Reactions: 6
Anyone else noticed that Jack and the dogs are seen less and less in the weekly vlogs these days?
I haven’t watched them in ages. Jack gegging in every week just made me switch off. I like the dogs though, they have way more personality.

Her "light" makeup at the end of the vlog was a disaster! The face tan she put on has given her a permanent tide mark and she couldn't be arsed to correct it. Then the blush (vieve, no less) made her look like she'd been punched in the face. So muddy, so awful. And the whole time she kept saying how sheer and diffused the color was. Like what?!?

Reactions: 13
I think when every other post is an ad, that’s when I start to struggle with influencers and their genuine recommendations become lost within the ads, and you just don’t know where to look anymore. I really really like Jamie, and don’t mind Jack although I don’t follow him on anything so haven’t really formed a full opinion on him. But I think influencer ads are becoming too much. Influencers became a think cos they could genuinely ‘influence’ people to make a purchase, and I think that has now gone, now that people are more savvy to it and the fact that ads are supposed to be declared, and some don’t.
Yes to this! I used to really value her opinion but she started getting snidy and a bit up herself (very up herself!)
When she was really slating the revolution make up by saying I mean there was nobody there on the counter to help you and wondering how they could get away with so many dupes. I had not long before that bought an eyeshadow palette. Now I make a good living and have a normal amount of money. But she somehow made me feel like I was less of a person for buying that instead of nars or something.

Anyone else noticed that Jack and the dogs are seen less and less in the weekly vlogs these days?
Yeh I noticed that tonight. I don’t mind him being in wee bits here and there. But when he takes the camera for a day I’m just like eh duck off thanks.

I really enjoy the type of videos Jamie does. The vlogs and GRWM. She is just bugging me a lot right now.
Is there anyone else who does similar videos? I need some youtuber recommendations please 😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her "light" makeup at the end of the vlog was a disaster! The face tan she put on has given her a permanent tide mark and she couldn't be arsed to correct it. Then the blush (vieve, no less) made her look like she'd been punched in the face. So muddy, so awful. And the whole time she kept saying how sheer and diffused the color was. Like what?!?
catching up on the vlog now, that fake tan line is a mess!

Reactions: 2
Do ya think she does read here haha??
Oh definitely, there’s too many things that she’s mentioned in videos that correlate to what’s been mentioned on here at the same time and it’s too often and accurate for it to just be a coincidence imo

Reactions: 9
Oh definitely, there’s too many things that she’s mentioned in videos that correlate to what’s been mentioned on here at the same time and it’s too often and accurate for it to just be a coincidence imo
I'm new to this page so I shall have to keep an eye out!!

Reactions: 1
Bants at her saying all her face botox/filler has dissolved and gone. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

HA

HAHAHA
HA

duck off mate, you’re still filled and botox’d to death.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

If we go after him on this, he tends to go off on a sulk for a while

**sorry not sorry combover McCann, we can see clean through you and your leechy ways**

Tbh I find it weird they didn't take the dogs on their trip to the beach.
No bloody wonder juno has behaviour issues btw, they got her then kept bleeping off on *work trips/freeloading weekends*

I hope to god they didn't leave those dogs along for the first time for a day trip and was maybe easing them into over the last few weeks.

Reactions: 13

**sorry not sorry combover McCann, we can see clean through you and your
In general, I actually don't mind Jamie, I have gone off her recently as I find she is much less relatable than she used to be, but, I just cannot seem to take to Jack!

**sorry not sorry combover McCann, we can see clean through you and your leechy ways**

No bloody wonder juno has behaviour issues btw, they got her then kept bleeping off on *work trips/freeloading weekends*

I hope to god they didn't leave those dogs along for the first time for a day trip and was maybe easing them into over the last few weeks.
I didn’t realise Juno had behaviour issues but yeah does not surprise me when they were away all the time not long after they got her. What’s wrong with her? I love German Shepherds but they need lots of attention to keep them from getting bored.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.